Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

126 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 07:31 PM
  Quote Post

DARPA are one of the foundation holders in Moderna (MRNA).
Perhaps it is MRNA who is the mystery tute. Moderna is about twenty bucks per share atm with a $6.5bn market cap. Would they buy out PYC for a new share in exchange for a few hundred of PYC? They could probably do it with petty cash.

That said, a $500m price tag for PYC is not out of the reckoning. Thats about four times more from where we are now. 20c here we come.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Nov 16 2019, 01:55 PM
  Quote Post

Must be the US military which has the magic payload. Are they the mystery tute.

https://www.zerohedge.com/

DARPA Seeks "Militarized Microbes" So They Can Spread Genetically-Modified Bacteria

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 16 2019, 12:18 PM
  Quote Post

Today, a Saturday, I got my rights issue papers.

That cuts me out if the deadline remains Monday COB.

What a sham.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 15 2019, 08:06 AM
  Quote Post

Today's announcement can be interpreted as we did our end ok but the payload was a bust. Doesn't that mean, we just need another payload to get efficacy?

What we have then, is a sitting duck for a buyout by whoever has the stewardship of the magic payload. My guess is that is the mysterious tute.

Expect a buyout at a huge premium to current value for the percentage the tute doesn't already have control of. Maybe 10c. Perhaps a cornerstone a la Morphosys and Novartis. Perhaps a IP sell off leaving a cashed up shell for the real estate guy.

Whatever shape it takes, be sure that all Junior wants is that money shot clause in his contract to be activated.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 14 2019, 08:51 AM
  Quote Post

Why is the retail component so rushed when it doesn't have to be now we know the purpose of the tute cap raise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLoXFmJBvlk

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 14 2019, 08:10 AM
  Quote Post

So the tute has to buy in to PYC on order for PYC to buy out it's JV partner. Which leaves PYC cash hungry still. A rushed retail rights issue isn't gonna do a lot for them. So where's the next lump sum coming from? Will there be another lump sum? Does the real estate guy really give a damn about pre- clinical drug development and philanthropy when he sees the risks and costs involved? Does Junior want to see his payout clause activated or not? And why is the tutes identity a big secret?

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

plastic
post Posted: Nov 13 2019, 05:44 AM
  Quote Post

I am sure ARWR's EET technology is PYC derived, owned or licenced. A big move overnight in ARWR and in recent months.

I wonder if the new tute is ARWR or connected to. Perhaps that is the big secret!

PASADENA, Calif. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 11, 2019-- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ARWR) today announced that it will host a webcast and conference call on November 25, 2019 , at 4:30 p.m. EST to discuss its financial results for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2019 .

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 07:48 PM
  Quote Post

Its a simple question which is supposed to be addressed according to the law: Who's the new tute shareholder?
Whats the big deal in avoiding this?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 06:43 AM
  Quote Post

That retail component is so rushed, just eleven days, I fear I will be excluded from participating. I haven't received my papers yet and when I do there will be the time taken to mail it back. I wonder if this is part of the plan. By making it non-renounceable and cutting it to the bone with timelines perhaps excluding as many shareholders from participating is the actual intention so that those in the know can grab as much of the pie as possible.
Can you smell that rat yet?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 11 2019, 02:48 PM
  Quote Post

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the details were investigated that this is the transaction that activates the terms of Junior's employment contract and that golden handshake clause.

--------------------

126 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING