Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

125 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Today, 08:51 AM
  Quote Post

Why is the retail component so rushed when it doesn't have to be now we know the purpose of the tute cap raise?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLoXFmJBvlk

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Today, 08:10 AM
  Quote Post

So the tute has to buy in to PYC on order for PYC to buy out it's JV partner. Which leaves PYC cash hungry still. A rushed retail rights issue isn't gonna do a lot for them. So where's the next lump sum coming from? Will there be another lump sum? Does the real estate guy really give a damn about pre- clinical drug development and philanthropy when he sees the risks and costs involved? Does Junior want to see his payout clause activated or not? And why is the tutes identity a big secret?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 05:44 AM
  Quote Post

I am sure ARWR's EET technology is PYC derived, owned or licenced. A big move overnight in ARWR and in recent months.

I wonder if the new tute is ARWR or connected to. Perhaps that is the big secret!

PASADENA, Calif. --(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nov. 11, 2019-- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ: ARWR) today announced that it will host a webcast and conference call on November 25, 2019 , at 4:30 p.m. EST to discuss its financial results for the fiscal year ended September 30, 2019 .

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 07:48 PM
  Quote Post

Its a simple question which is supposed to be addressed according to the law: Who's the new tute shareholder?
Whats the big deal in avoiding this?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 12 2019, 06:43 AM
  Quote Post

That retail component is so rushed, just eleven days, I fear I will be excluded from participating. I haven't received my papers yet and when I do there will be the time taken to mail it back. I wonder if this is part of the plan. By making it non-renounceable and cutting it to the bone with timelines perhaps excluding as many shareholders from participating is the actual intention so that those in the know can grab as much of the pie as possible.
Can you smell that rat yet?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 11 2019, 02:48 PM
  Quote Post

I wouldn't be at all surprised if the details were investigated that this is the transaction that activates the terms of Junior's employment contract and that golden handshake clause.

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

plastic
post Posted: Nov 11 2019, 02:28 PM
  Quote Post

According to the investor presentation on 31/10 tute shares were issued and settled on the 7th. Trading of them began the next day, the same day as the 3B.

If thats the case, how come no SSH notices today? They knew before they were settled on the 7th they would be getting them. With two trading days and a weekend since they were settled you'd think if they had nothing to hide they'd file their SSH. Especially when they're able to file a 3B.

Just take a deep breath in through the nostrils and see if you can smell that rat!

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 8 2019, 05:49 PM
  Quote Post

If I see the name Sabby when these SSH notices are filed all I can say is PYC deserves the pox it is about to get.But if this is as bad as it gets after being involved with Citigroup and Alnylam then its not too bad. Unfortunately, I don't believe this is as bad as it gets.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 8 2019, 04:54 PM
  Quote Post

I can't even find the disclosure on who ran the cap. raise.

Nothing about this passes the smell test.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 8 2019, 10:50 AM
  Quote Post

Where are the SSH notices?

Obfuscated and disingenuous if ever there was such a thing.

Smell the rat?

--------------------

125 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING