Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

MDR, MEDADVISOR LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Nov 8 2019, 06:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Nov 8 2019, 10:29 AM

Assuming customers have mobile phones, ..
MedAdvisor's free app connects to pharmacy dispensing systems to automatically retrieve medication records and drive an intelligent training, information and reminder system to ensure correct and reliable medication use.
Sort of an electronic Webster Pack V2.0

- for the pharmacy chains, I guess it would create 'sticky' customers?!

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

alonso
post Posted: Nov 8 2019, 10:29 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 7 2019, 04:03 PM

I haven't read the ann but I'm assuming they provide some kind of pharmacy software.

Nowhere did I see though how much this might add to Sigma's bottom line.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

nipper
post Posted: Nov 7 2019, 04:03 PM
  Quote Post

Key Highlights:
• Sigma Healthcare (ASX:SIG) which owns the Amcal, Discount Drug Stores (DDS), Guardian, PharmaSave, Chemist King and WholeLife pharmacy brands, has signed a 2-year Sigma-wide group agreement with MedAdvisor
• Sigma will support the use of branded versions of MedAdvisor by their 600+ pharmacy member network, further driving consumer loyalty to Sigma pharmacy brands
• Following the success of existing white labelled MedAdvisor mobile apps enjoyed by DDS, PharmaSave and Chemist King, this agreement will add new branded version apps for Amcal, Guardian and WholeLife pharmacies
• Potential for MedAdvisor to add around 200 Sigma group pharmacies not currently subscribed
• Under the agreement, total revenue contribution from the Sigma network of brands will increase and is expected to exceed $1 million per year
• MedAdvisor now has long term contracts with three of the four major pharmacy groups being the Sigma network of brands, TerryWhite Chemmart and Chemist Warehouse

Up 18% ... becoming the industry standard

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Oct 23 2019, 12:26 PM
  Quote Post

MedAdvisor Limited (ASX: MDR) ...has recommended to shareholders that the Company undertakes a consolidation of the Company’s issued capital on the basis of one (1) new share for every seven (7) shares currently on issue.

The Board believes the proposed consolidation is an important step towards achieving MedAdvisor’s aim of expanding the business internationally. The recent capital raising has strengthened the Company’s balance sheet enabling it to accelerate the business in the US, UK and Asian markets as well being better positioned to seek strategic opportunities to grow the business.

The Consolidation is proposed by the Company in order to better position the business internationally by increasing the share price via the share consolidation. A higher share price will make the Company more attractive to international investors as well as to potential customers. The Boards believes that having less shares on issue and therefore a higher share price better positions the business internationally.

Is that how it works? Why so many issued prior?

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Oct 7 2019, 10:54 AM
  Quote Post

Accretive
MDR launched a capital raise seeking $15.0m via a Placement which, with strong demand, was significantly oversubscribed resulting in the company raising A$17.0 million at an issue price of $0.05
• US healthcare solution provider HMS Holdings Corp (NASDAQ:HMSY) was a cornerstone investor in the Placement, investing $11 million
• The Issue Price of $0.05 represents an 11% premium to the last close price of $0.045
• Following completion of the Placement, HMS will become the largest shareholder, with a ~13% holding
• MedAdvisor also welcomes new institutional and sophisticated investors as shareholders through the Placement
• Funds raised will accelerate international expansion through MedAdvisor’s synergistic partnering strategies in the US, South East Asia and the UK, as well as driving domestic growth through sales, marketing and technology developmenttaking the business towards cash break even
• HMS has a significant US national footprint, providing technology and analytics solutions to healthcare funders including more than 325 health plans, government agencies and other healthcare organisations, including patient engagement programs
• MedAdvisor to become HMS’s preferred partner for the distribution of digital health programs in the US and Australia

- up 20% and above issue price
Upon the completion of the transaction, HMS will be the largest shareholder in MedAdvisor with ~13% of the ordinary shares on issue, strengthening the register, joining existing strategic investors, EBOS Group and Sigma.

About HMS
HMS is a leader in healthcare payment accuracy and population health solutions with a significant US national footprint, including services to US federal government agencies, 40+ Medicaid agencies, 325 health plans, and more than 150 employer health programs.

HMS is actively working in the Australian market as the lead US partner of the Digital Health Co-operative Research Centre, the largest digital health research co-operative in the world, with funding from government, universities and businesses totalling over $200m (including funding from the Australian Government to cover a seven-year period from 2018).

HMS is using its extensive patient engagement expertise to address several global healthcare behavioural challenges. MedAdvisor’s existing Australian business, capabilities and platform are well positioned to help support HMS’ goals of delivering innovative solutions that help healthcare organisations reduce cost, improve health outcomes and enhance patient satisfaction.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Aug 29 2019, 12:56 PM
  Quote Post

Key Highlights:

• Operating revenue from continuing operations up 25% on FY18 to $8.2m
• Total revenue including R&D tax concession and interest up 24% on FY18 to $9.2m
• High gross margin, stable at 88%, creating significant operating leverage as the business scales
• Health Program revenue experienced significant growth up 48% from FY18, to $1.0m

• FY19 was a landmark year for MedAdvisor’s international expansion. MedAdvisor has executed a lower cost, faster market entry and a shorter path to revenue through key partnerships
• Continuing market share growth in Australia and international execution providing a significant and ongoing revenue growth opportunity for MedAdvisor leading into FY20.
- easy gains have been made

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

nipper
post Posted: Jul 23 2019, 09:29 AM
  Quote Post

MDR, formerly Exalt Resources Limited; been around for 3+ years,
MedAdvisor Limited (MDR) is Australian software systems developer focused on addressing gaps in personal medication adherence.

MedAdvisor's free app connects to pharmacy dispensing systems to automatically retrieve medication records and drive an intelligent training, information and reminder system to ensure correct and reliable medication use.

MedAdvisor delivers a connected health system that empowers patients. MedAdvisor's free app connects to pharmacy dispensing systems to automatically retrieve medication records and drive an intelligent training, information and reminder system to ensure correct and reliable medication use
- is this "just another App"?

- a 'global opportunity with a high margin, recurring revenue SaaS business"

- in Australia, it has +1.1m connected users and +55% of the Australian pharmacy market as customers. (most chains except Chemist Warehouse?!)

- in the past weeks MedAdvisor has announced its international expansion with Co-Marketing and Licence Agreements. US and in Asia.... obviously the holy grail, but there would most likely be other similar competitors out there.

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING