Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

158 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUE, CUE ENERGY RESOURCES LIMITED
blowout prevente...
post Posted: Feb 8 2012, 11:38 PM
  Quote Post

If you want to make money genuinely , now is the time as these Kalimantan wells[x2] are very significant . CUE is rated by the best analysts .... read and judge for your own pocket .... the rest is to follow . It will cost you dearly to be a late entrant....

lgrif
post Posted: Feb 8 2012, 11:33 AM
  Quote Post

Todays update on Naga Ultara looks promising & with the 2012 exploration underway, with some succcess, 34c-35c share price may be achievable. Success with Woodside/Nth West Shelf should see that t/price easily surpasssed imo.

garryg
post Posted: Jan 25 2012, 01:45 PM
  Quote Post

With the drill bit getting closer to testing zones, I have sold out of CUE. Stayed a little longer in case we managed a surprise positive early announcement but nothing came.

Not a huge profit but they all count.

In at 21.5c
Out at 24c
Profit: 11% smile.gif

JessicaWabbit
post Posted: Jan 20 2012, 06:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: JessicaWabbit's post @ Jan 19 2012, 07:18 PM

One other thing, if you have a close look at the PDF image on the last announcement about well progress in Indonesia it shows a map with both Indonesian well locations. This map also shows two other potential leads on the site. The first well they are currently drilling is directly opposite an existing oil/gas producing field, so, although this well is targeting gas maybe there is also potential for a small quantity of oil?

Another thing, the last presentation that they released showed many additional possible wells to be drilled later in 2012, bring it on. Great company, low risk, with loads of potential this year.

JW

Said 'Thanks' for this post: razer  

JessicaWabbit
post Posted: Jan 19 2012, 07:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wren's post @ Jan 18 2012, 02:24 PM

The two Indonesian wells are only an entree to the driling of 'Catarina' off the coast of WA in the second quarter of 2012.

Lots of upside potential with minimal downside risk.

Potential for additional wells to be drilled later this year as outlined in the recent presentation.

I think its CUE's turn for some luck with the drill bit.

Good luck.

JW

wren
post Posted: Jan 18 2012, 02:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Jan 18 2012, 10:48 AM

Hi merc,
From your comments it seems that CUE is not the type of stock you should be investing in (this is not a comment about CUE specifically).Stocks like CUE are asset plays,not dividend payers.Have a look at (say) RIO and NCM.These are very large companies which are a long way down the road from once being like CUE,yet they pay divs. of 1.8% and 1.0%.
Just a few random thoughts on a slow day!
good luck with your investing.

mercury
post Posted: Jan 18 2012, 10:48 AM
  Quote Post

What bothers me about these sort of stocks...is that you can't depend on them to provide a dividend....even though they constantly make money. This means that people MUST play a trading game and cannot be fundamental investors.

I have held CUE for many years. And bought at it rose, but was forced to sell as it fell. It wasn't something I wanted to do. For I had hoped this company would be a big player some day. Of course Artemis failure didn't help.

I am surprised that MEO is still where it is price wise...all they do is spend money.

And on ...what looks like a losing proposidtion at present ...otherwise Petrobas wouldn't have opted out...And CUE is still stuck in the grind....I think they should sell their % if they can...but probably noone wants it.

Meantime...CUE does seem to be rising again. I bought some on the drilling ann. and sold 1/2 yesterdya. I have to play the game. I can't afford to hold forever.

Merc

garryg
post Posted: Jan 13 2012, 03:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blowout preventer's post @ Jan 13 2012, 10:25 AM

Hi Blowout Preventer,

While February is not long to wait for the medium/long term holders, I'll play CUE purely as a BESBS play. Although the drill has commenced, we have a week or so to wait and see if the SP will rise at all before results are confirmed.

blowout prevente...
post Posted: Jan 13 2012, 10:25 AM
  Quote Post

Since my Nov 25 post , it appears everything has slipped back 1 month . Patience is required . Indo wells done in reverse too . It will be end FEB '12 when the stars will be in position .

garryg
post Posted: Jan 12 2012, 04:52 PM
  Quote Post

Great to see drilling now underway. According to the announcement, we should have final results within 30 days. While I don't expect a lot of movement initially, the size of the target might attract a few punters. Time will tell.

As usual, I'll be playing CUE as a BESBS play.

All the best to traders and long-term holders.

Holding CUE at 21.25c ave biggrin.gif

158 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING