Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

REE, RareX Limited
nipper
post Posted: Sep 2 2021, 09:07 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 19 2021, 02:29 PM

nudging higher ... 11c

Diamond drilling targeting high grade extensions highlights the potential for substantial growth in the scale of the Cummins Range Project, WA
HIGHLIGHTS
Recently commenced diamond drilling intersects significant primary mineralisation below the recently updated Mineral Resource
Multiple diamond holes intersect a fault breccia zone hosting significant REE / Niobium mineralisation over significant width...

To date, the current resource of 18.8 million tonnes grading 1.15% total rare earth oxides (TREO) and 0.14% niobium oxide has been based on oxide mineralisation that was previously interpreted to have been upgraded through weathering.

By hitting primary mineralisation, the ongoing diamond drilling program has now turned that theory on its head, highlighting the potential to find high grade rare earths and niobium mineralisation below the oxide.

Managing director Jeremy Robinson said the intersection of primary mineralisation was an important and exciting development that amounts to a potential game-change for Cummins Range.

If we can continue to expand the primary zone at depth, it has the potential to result in a substantial uplift in grade as well as tonnes ... providing a clear pathway for further rapid growth in the current mineral resource, he explained. We are continuing to evaluate this potentially high grade primary zone with further diamond drilling and look forward to sharing the assay results with our shareholders.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 19 2021, 02:29 PM
  Quote Post

REE reacting well to the upgrade of resource ..... up 20+% today to 10c

A 47% increase in overall tonnes to 18.8Mt and maiden 11.1Mt Indicated Resource confirms that Cummins Range is a high quality deposit with potential to underpin a long life rare earths business

HIGHLIGHTS
47% increase in overall tonnes to 18.8Mt at 1.15% TREO (inc. 0.23% NdPr) + 0.14% Nb2O5
High grade tonnes to 6.5Mt at 1.98% TREO (inc. 0.38% NdPr) + 0.21% Nb2O5
Maiden Indicated Resource of 11.1Mt at 1.3% TREO (inc. 0.27% NdPr) + 0.17% Nb2O5
Potential byproduct Niobium Resource reported for the first time
Deposit open in multiple directions ... both down dip and along strike
Major new 6,000m growth drill program well underway with RC drilling completed and diamond drilling set to begin shortly

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mullokintyre
post Posted: Mar 3 2021, 02:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Mar 3 2021, 01:53 PM

No one ever went broke taking a profit is my motto.
But yes, it may well go higher, but I have been in and out of this one a few times, so hoping I get another chance to get back in again at a lower price.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

rozz
post Posted: Mar 3 2021, 01:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Mar 3 2021, 10:14 AM

Well done on your 20 percent.
Think this will head much higher.

mullokintyre
post Posted: Mar 3 2021, 10:14 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Feb 4 2021, 10:03 AM

Up 20% today.
Sold half and took my profit.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Feb 4 2021, 10:03 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jan 22 2021, 09:09 AM

Up 15% on news that REE has signed an MOU with a Chinese rare earth company.
Non binding MOU - even if it was binding, the CCP will drop it should it desire to do so.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 22 2021, 09:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jan 19 2021, 01:00 PM

REE down further today.
Looks like the market was not too impressed with the shallow mineralisation returns.
Oh well, thats life.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 19 2021, 01:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jan 15 2021, 02:44 PM

looks like the profits have been taken. Down 10% today.
Mick

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 15 2021, 02:44 PM
  Quote Post

Have not seen any announcements to warrant such behaviour, but REE up 22% today.
Thats nice.
Mick

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: rlane  

nipper
post Posted: Jan 2 2021, 06:17 PM
  Quote Post

REE made Tim Boreham list for 2021 : https://stockhead.com.au/experts/tim-boreha...in-2021-part-i/

RareX (ASX: REE) – market cap $47 million

Elon Musk’s electric vehicle (EV) maker Tesla is now worth more than $US600 billion ($810bn), prompting renewed buying support for the battery materials stocks.

The argument goes that if Tesla is worth that much, the EV and energy storage revolution must be real – and hence a voracious need for lithium and graphite despite price weakness across these commodities.

Rare earths are also required in not just EV motors, but wind turbines. That’s why leading rare earths stock Lynas Corp has performed strongly.

For those who prefer getting on at the basement, junior RareX has a known resource in the Kimberley region of WA and is doing something that hasn’t been done for years – exploring for new deposits.

Trade fears around the China supply chain have emerged in recent times, adding a strategic leg to the rare earths demand story.

--------------------

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING