Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

26 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

GTE, GREAT WESTERN EXPLORATION LIMITED
wolverine
post Posted: Apr 30 2014, 08:59 PM
  Quote Post

Cap raising.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

nipper
post Posted: Mar 24 2014, 02:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Mar 24 2014, 02:20 PM

great allusion.

<< though the Russians celebrate everything as a great victory (symbolism trumps human life). >>

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

wolverine
post Posted: Mar 24 2014, 02:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Mar 24 2014, 02:20 PM

Alonso they say you learn something new every day....consider me schooled.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

alonso
post Posted: Mar 24 2014, 02:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Mar 24 2014, 12:34 PM

I'd say it's more like you've been in the Battle of Borodino . . .all day in the field, a lot of blood and not a lot to show for it.
Though the Russians celebrate it as a great victory. (Don't mind me, I'm terrible at being pointless)

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

wolverine
post Posted: Mar 24 2014, 12:34 PM
  Quote Post

Well I feel "like a total loser" and a "pointless troll".

24 March 2014
GTE withdraws from the Spasskaya JV

Great Western Exploration Limited (ASX:GTE) refers to previous announcements regarding exploration results from its Spasskaya JV in Kazakhstan. The JV has now completed sufficient confirmatory drilling to verify the reliability of the historic data and determine the veracity of the resource estimates represented to the Company by its JV Partner, Tauken Samruk, during negotiations.
The work completed to date has shown that the historical work is less reliable than was previously anticipated. As a result, the terms of the current agreement are no longer commercially viable and the Company has therefore withdrawn from the JV.
The project was originally negotiated on historical resource estimates that were assigned a higher level of confidence than what is justified given the new information. While the exploration potential of the project remains significant and the results to date encouraging, the project is more conceptual in nature and therefore less advanced than previously thought.
The Company has also identified a geological setting of interest which, if proven correct, would see a major re-evaluation of the project. However, this potential was not investigated in any of the historical works and is therefore also conceptual in nature.
GTE has indicated its interest in further investigating these opportunities on re-negotiated terms, however Tauken Samruk is yet to respond to the new terms proposed by the Company which reflect the changed conditions. In the interim, the Company has (at no cost) terminated the JV and is focusing on the acquisition of a new project in Kazakhstan.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

mercury
post Posted: Mar 23 2014, 09:42 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: CEOChair's post @ Mar 23 2014, 10:54 AM

WOLVERINES ARE QUITE NORMAL ANIMALS IN A HIGHLY COMPETITIVE WORLD....AND NOT MEEK EITHER ......FEROCIOUS

Hahaha best wishes to all

Said 'Thanks' for this post: wolverine  

wolverine
post Posted: Mar 23 2014, 11:42 AM
  Quote Post

My information is the announcement next week will make you look like a total loser and show you up for the pointless troll you are

Despite how you feel about me I still hope that GTE come out of these "discussions" in a stronger position.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

wolverine
post Posted: Mar 23 2014, 11:32 AM
  Quote Post

...and you play the man again.

Ok I'll apologise $1 it is, why did you halve your target?

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

CEOChair
post Posted: Mar 23 2014, 10:54 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: wolverine's post @ Mar 23 2014, 10:47 AM

It was posted at 10c. HC mods reminded me rules say you can state your stocks held but not promote them in signatures.My information is the announcement next week will make you look like a total loser and show you up for the pointless troll you are. Go and bother the other stocks you have no sentiment on but claim to hold, WTF are you even doing on stocks you no longer hold but beating yourself up? I have total respect for every single poster who posts on GTE on HC including those with negative sentiments with the sole exception of you, who I have complete contempt for. I do not play men, but I will play anyone who claims to be half a man half a wolf. Grow up you feckless lupine transmorpher - real wolves hunt in packs, you are just a sad loner.

wolverine
post Posted: Mar 23 2014, 10:47 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: CEOChair's post @ Mar 23 2014, 09:42 AM

Why did you drop your 10 bagger ramp from your signature? Shareprice was 15c at the time or thereabouts which means $1.50.

Surely you must feel some sense of guilt for dropping it by 2/3rds.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

26 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING