Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 >   

Reply to this topic

IVK, INVESTIKA LIMITED
kimboy
post Posted: Feb 4 2007, 09:18 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dfonze on Sunday 04/02/07 07:40am

I am into Berong through Toledo Mining in the UK. The numbers look potentially very good from Berong , perhaps a US$100m from a 1m/t DSO pa.

What is your view of the political risk ? The view over here, reflected in the TMC SP, is scepticism. I am still unclear what the Temporary Restraining Order was about and whether we have been told the whole story.

It was difficult to see what Guvenor Reyes was trying to achieve.

Any ideas ?

dfonze
post Posted: Feb 4 2007, 07:40 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: kimboy on Sunday 04/02/07 04:41am

Yes happy to hold.....great to see Berong work out, I think it will run to $5 plus soon.

kimboy
post Posted: Feb 4 2007, 04:41 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: OZGAZ on Monday 06/03/06 08:23am

Looks like Berong is about to come good. Massive cashflow from the DSO.

Is there anybody out there still holding.

OZGAZ
post Posted: Mar 6 2006, 08:23 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: daz2004 on Monday 06/03/06 03:26am

I Certainly am Daz......!!!

Cheers

OZGAZ tongue.gif

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

daz2004
post Posted: Mar 6 2006, 03:26 AM
  Quote Post

Oz - Hope you watching this one....Berong MPSA looking good wink.gif

daz2004
post Posted: Jan 17 2006, 11:18 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: OZGAZ on Wednesday 09/11/05 08:31pm

Sorry for delay OzGod, I'm away a lot through work!!

Anyway did you fill ya boots wink.gif

Its going up up and away;-)

Good luck all holders, lots more to come...

CK has turned this company around and got into the some cracking commodity licences, Berong being a cracker!!

OZGAZ
post Posted: Nov 9 2005, 08:31 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: daz2004 on Tuesday 08/11/05 07:00am

Daz - see director bought in again today, second time this month and 750K to boot. Is something up ? ..........what's your spin ?

Cheers

OZGAZ biggrin.gif

--------------------

daz2004
post Posted: Nov 8 2005, 07:00 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: OZGAZ on Saturday 05/11/05 04:09am

OzGaz - keep you eye on announcments for TMC on AIM on www.Londonstockexchange.co.uk...if they get the Palawan Council Sustainable Development permit soon, then they can commence exploration using TEP(temporary exploration permit)....the direct shipping of Saprolite nickel is a cracking way to begin...use the income to get BFS(bankable Feasibility Study) for Berong & Celestial(no IVK interest here), so no further fund raising and share dilution...also majors will be coming into the frame 2006...with already one direct shipping contract with Nippon of 350kt p.a signed and first shipment due end of 1st Qrt 2006...TMC(52% interest) will earn approx US$8.1m using $5lb nickel($1.3lb cost)...so Investika 19% interest will earn about US$2.5m....2 more shipping contracts are in the pipeline...so once PCSD permit given then further good news will be coming...2006 could be a big story...dyor

OZGAZ
post Posted: Nov 5 2005, 04:09 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: daz2004 on Friday 28/10/05 05:45am

Daz - save you be the only one seemingly here I'll join in - this one has been on my watchlist for ages but sort of dropped off the radar until I read the news about the nickel mine and how advanced they are in the initial stages of roads and setting up port for shipment. As you say there is not much interest over here in a company that could , potentially, go from a speccy to a producer. I guess there is still a ways to go but they seem keen to proceed. Might just buy in and hold for a while. The AIM angle is also very interesting, and, if anything, should have made people have a look. I will watch with interest....

Cheers

OZGAZ blink.gif

--------------------

daz2004
post Posted: Oct 28 2005, 05:45 AM
  Quote Post

Watch this one closely...will multibag if news is good very soon.... wink.gif

All I ask is for you to watch it...

4 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING