Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

71 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

MSB, MESOBLAST LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Aug 27 2017, 07:15 PM
  Quote Post

Institutional book build to happen tomorrow. Trading halt is supposed to be lifted the day after tomorrow.

When reading the presentation, it says the retail end doesn't start til Sept. 1st. Record date is 7PM on Tuesday. Which means there is a full days trading to be had before eligible shareholders are recorded. Seems odd.

Does a buyer on Tuesday get to participate if they have traded before seven?

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

nipper
post Posted: Aug 4 2017, 03:39 PM
  Quote Post

You may recall that in a recent TEK shareholder update, I mentioned that TEK had participated in a capital raising to help enable the adult stem cell life sciences company Mesoblast Limited (MSB) to progress its Phase 3 cardiac trials and other research developments.

The private Thorney Investment Group (TIG) has long been a supporter and investor in MSB and our other listed investment company Thorney Opportunities Ltd (TOP) also holds MSB shares. Of course in keeping with our overall investment philosophy we have occasionally taken profits on MSB shares when they have been at much higher levels and also topped up our holding when we have judged that MSB has been oversold.

However MSB remains one of the Thorney Group's core holdings and we continue to believe that MSB has real potential to be a global leader in the regenerative medicine field. The next 6 to 12 months will see some critical milestones in MSB's path towards delivering on that potential.

While MSB's share price has suffered of late, the company is continuing to come to the attention of major investors. Recently the large and influential US investment house Cantor Fitzgerald began covering MSB. Cantor Fitzgerald has placed a 12 month target price of $US20 on MSB's US Nasdaq exchange listed American Depository Receipts (ADRs).

I hope you find the report as interesting and exciting and as I did. You can find a copy here.*

*here being TEK or TOP announcement

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

plastic
post Posted: May 26 2017, 06:56 PM
  Quote Post

What happened?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Jun 3 2016, 05:17 AM
  Quote Post

I'm looking for a suspension today. I don't actually know if they have any cancer programmes underway but it seems mighty suspicious they call this halt for the reason listed a few days before ASCO gets underway.

--------------------

presnec
post Posted: Jan 9 2016, 04:43 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Jan 8 2016, 08:05 PM

Probably because they are presenting at the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Fran on the 13th. Can't be everywhere pal.

plastic
post Posted: Jan 8 2016, 08:05 PM
  Quote Post

How come MSB aren't presenting here? Must be a sign they will be bought out.

http://www.ebdgroup.com/bts/participants/index.php#M

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

plastic
post Posted: Nov 20 2015, 05:18 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Nov 15 2015, 01:02 PM

STEM up 20%. Whats wrong with MESO? Are we waiting for the MRK PIPE?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 15 2015, 01:02 PM
  Quote Post

Gotta wonder if this is a bear trap. STEM looks locked and loaded, ready to go. If we get something on Monday it could go ballistic.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 15 2015, 09:55 AM
  Quote Post

I believe STEM is where the old STC (look it up on this site) ended up.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Nov 15 2015, 09:11 AM
  Quote Post

If people are interested in MESO then they should plot a ratio chart with STEM and trade accordingly.

--------------------

71 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING