Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >   

Reply to this topic

RMD, RESMED INC
dan.heath
post Posted: Oct 18 2007, 12:21 PM
  Quote Post

Huntley's have 3 analyst's at strong buy , 4 at moderate buy , 3 at hold as of 16.10.2007. Huntley's Recommendation: ResMed Inc.

Recommendation: Accumulate

Sleep apnea is a huge medical problem that often goes unnoticed and untreated by patients and even physicians. RMD is helping lead the charge on sleep apnea and should benefit from exceptional growth for years to come by serving this huge potential marketplace. If RMD continues to up the innovation ante with new product introductions, including several new airflow generators, masks and a second generation nasal pillow, it should remain an influential leader of this market for the foreseeable future. With ongoing operating margins in excess of 20% and modest capital expenditures, we also admire RMDs cash flow generation. We think growth-oriented investors should consider buying shares of this narrow moat firm at a reasonable price.

dan.heath
post Posted: Oct 18 2007, 11:57 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: sommers on Wednesday 17/10/07 07:11pm

My guess strength of the aussie dollar verse US dollar.I think tere in the middle of there yearly buy back. When aussie dollar settles down growth in sp will follow, in my opinion. As a long term invester I'm not concerned as yet. It'll bounce in my opinion.

BSA
post Posted: Oct 17 2007, 11:10 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: sommers on Wednesday 17/10/07 08:11pm

Hi Sommers, sorry I dont know? Of course the ascending triangle I mentioned did not come to fruition and broke downwards so I took an exit stage right,..as I said, "a tightish stop."
I recieved a report a week or so ago that had RMD as a buy but cannot find it? I will have another look later, but for now chart wise the down trend continues.

Cheers

--------------------

sommers
post Posted: Oct 17 2007, 07:11 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: BSA on Monday 24/09/07 03:10pm

What the frig is happening with RMD? 20% down in less than 1 mth...any ideas??

BSA
post Posted: Sep 24 2007, 03:10 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: bloodclot on Wednesday 23/05/07 04:49pm

One for bottom-feeders which looks to be recovering, as predicted.

Well a few months on and a nice basing pattern has emerged,.... an ascending traingle with around $5.30 as res. Has pulled back to around the lower trend line tha past couple of sessions and have grabbed a few as a pre emptive strike at break of res(with tightish stop)
Although they may have to announce they are drilling for Iron or U308 to get it moving biggrin.gif
Suggested projected triangle target(if it can break) is around $6.

Cheers

Chart as of 3:10
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

dan.heath
post Posted: Jun 2 2007, 02:01 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: bloodclot on Tuesday 29/05/07 07:55pm

Sorry bloodclot I did 70 Hrs and 65 hrs the last two weeks.But your right ,I know nothing of any upcoming events.Looks to be rebounding beautifly.I'm happy with this one. biggrin.gif

Featured Stock Stories

bloodclot
post Posted: May 29 2007, 07:55 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: bloodclot on Wednesday 23/05/07 03:49pm

Obviously no-one knows nothing - major brokers have been recommending to their clients - a no-brainer apparently.

bloodclot
post Posted: May 23 2007, 03:49 PM
  Quote Post

One for bottom-feeders which looks to be recovering, as predicted.

Couldn't resist adding this one, even though it doesn't meet my normal investment criteria for a "blue chip" the speculative upside was too attractive.

Are there any RMD watchers out there who know if there are any upcoming events which will either reinforce or stymie the uptrend?

dan.heath
post Posted: Apr 25 2007, 04:34 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: kiril on Wednesday 25/04/07 08:23am

Could not agree more. Big one off charge covered in one quarter.Pretty impressed really.Bad part from supplier can happen to anyone.

kiril
post Posted: Apr 25 2007, 08:23 AM
  Quote Post

Well Dan... Your chance to load up on these is upon us.

I think this will bounce shortly.....and we wont see this price again....EVER.

Kiril

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING