Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > »    

Reply to this topic

RMD, RESMED INC
donnaleighh
post Posted: Nov 13 2007, 10:45 AM
  Quote Post

Spicer - YES! I looked this morning and thought to send you a quick well done! king.gif DL

Spicer69
post Posted: Nov 13 2007, 10:41 AM
  Quote Post

I love it when a plan comes together...... graduated.gif

Spicer69
post Posted: Nov 5 2007, 01:24 PM
  Quote Post

Hi Donna.

looks like today you could pick up a bargain, I did but I am only now 50% into the largest amount I inteded to place in it......perhaps there is a general market correction going on atm, so I'm at my limit for the moment .....if RMD were to break below $4.30 I would be stopped out, and looking for a new low to re-enter.

A break above $4.75 would see me buying another 30%, and then above $5 another 20%.....It's similar to the system Warren Buffet came up with and works great at preventing massive losses....the difference being that his purchases are supposed to be done on a 3:2:1 ratio, I just fiddled with the system a little.

Here's hoping all goes well for us.

donnaleighh
post Posted: Nov 2 2007, 05:29 PM
  Quote Post

Spicer,

I've had this on my watch list for best of a year and never bought in. Goldman Sacs put at 6.41 target on it earlier in the week - and I agree if you get the charting right, there seems to be a no-brainer trading margin in it. Although the trend line had me a bit worried for a bit?

I had it on my buy list this week, pending results, and charts looks do look like a buy.

Thanks for reinforcing my thoughts - I have not held, just watched the play for a while and trying to decide if to kick in this cycle or put the money somewhere else... always a juggle right.. Cheers for the weekend.

Donna

Spicer69
post Posted: Nov 2 2007, 04:44 PM
  Quote Post

Easy money boys and girls....

It seems to me it's about time, an interesting play shown to me a while back was the 4 step rule...if you have a 1 year graph like this and 4 fairly outstanding drops you are due for some change in direction.....and IMO it's over sold.

Macd, Stochastic and momentum all look fine for an up trend and it was pumping early to cross the parabolic SAR today, If Monday is good (could depend on the US tonite) then I'll buy more and put a target of $5.00- 5.20 as time to watch closer for either profit taking or accelerated buying.

If all goes well $6.40 will be the next resistance point IMO.......and from there who knows.....they seem to be increasing sales very nicely.

RMD was my play of the day.....bought yesterday morning.

RMD is a quality company with good cash flows and excellent management...it's a shame the USD and added costs have brought it down to level.

It's also an excellent share to trade because of it's low volitility......up substantialy on a bad day.

Spicer69
post Posted: Nov 1 2007, 03:45 PM
  Quote Post

I bought in today...too good for short term gains after 4 falls.....and tomorrsws 1/4erly may just surprise even with the high USD.....I see others jumping on this arvo.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

dan.heath
post Posted: Oct 18 2007, 12:21 PM
  Quote Post

Huntley's have 3 analyst's at strong buy , 4 at moderate buy , 3 at hold as of 16.10.2007. Huntley's Recommendation: ResMed Inc.

Recommendation: Accumulate

Sleep apnea is a huge medical problem that often goes unnoticed and untreated by patients and even physicians. RMD is helping lead the charge on sleep apnea and should benefit from exceptional growth for years to come by serving this huge potential marketplace. If RMD continues to up the innovation ante with new product introductions, including several new airflow generators, masks and a second generation nasal pillow, it should remain an influential leader of this market for the foreseeable future. With ongoing operating margins in excess of 20% and modest capital expenditures, we also admire RMDs cash flow generation. We think growth-oriented investors should consider buying shares of this narrow moat firm at a reasonable price.

dan.heath
post Posted: Oct 18 2007, 11:57 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: sommers on Wednesday 17/10/07 07:11pm

My guess strength of the aussie dollar verse US dollar.I think tere in the middle of there yearly buy back. When aussie dollar settles down growth in sp will follow, in my opinion. As a long term invester I'm not concerned as yet. It'll bounce in my opinion.

BSA
post Posted: Oct 17 2007, 11:10 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: sommers on Wednesday 17/10/07 08:11pm

Hi Sommers, sorry I dont know? Of course the ascending triangle I mentioned did not come to fruition and broke downwards so I took an exit stage right,..as I said, "a tightish stop."
I recieved a report a week or so ago that had RMD as a buy but cannot find it? I will have another look later, but for now chart wise the down trend continues.

Cheers

--------------------

sommers
post Posted: Oct 17 2007, 07:11 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: BSA on Monday 24/09/07 03:10pm

What the frig is happening with RMD? 20% down in less than 1 mth...any ideas??

9 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING