Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

1623 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

Index Trading, xjo, dow, dax, ftse
nipper
post Posted: Jul 24 2020, 09:55 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jul 24 2020, 09:18 AM

morning.

economy .... world of pain
long term markets .... change is coming, winners and losers aplenty
short term markets ... rather too frothy, as they must position for what will be a nightmare reporting season

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Jul 24 2020, 09:18 AM
  Quote Post

morning peoples

Friday again , the geo--tention flare up again.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/23/pompeo-in-f...nal-abuses.html

keep eye on asx200 at 5975 level , breach that today, reduce holding imho!!

EU and US market still well in the bull trend. so as other major market. but sentiment turning to cautious side.
my take is "better safe than sorry" !! ohmy.gif

what you guys think??

Said 'Thanks' for this post: nipper  

early birds
post Posted: Jul 23 2020, 10:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jul 22 2020, 09:55 AM

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/22/us-orders-c...ston-texas.html

The State Department confirmed on Wednesday the U.S. has ordered China to close its consulate in Houston, prompting Beijing to insist on firm countermeasures unless Washington immediately reverses its decision.

The move is an escalation of political tensions between the world’s two largest economies.

===============

just you think of things might settle down a little bit, here it comes!! cool.gif

i was wondering why all of sudden asx200 future drops with other major market last evening then i fond this.
but SPX still finished up and so as EU market. on TA base market still in bullish trend that includes asx200.

but not sure how market gonna trade this??? unsure.gif
not sure Mr. market can pass this news??

early birds
post Posted: Jul 22 2020, 09:55 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 22 2020, 07:08 AM

everything is possible nipper
i can't see that far atm . still long bias today , within month or two. asx200 target 6400---6500.

market is bullish on all TA base.

nipper
post Posted: Jul 22 2020, 07:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 21 2020, 01:53 PM

Is a seven handle possible?

likely to see 7 before 5 !?!?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 21 2020, 01:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jul 21 2020, 09:51 AM

and now 100+ pts up. good call, eb. Stay the distance rolleyes.gif

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

Featured Stock Stories

early birds
post Posted: Jul 21 2020, 09:51 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/07/20/oxford-univ...arly-trial.html

A potential coronavirus vaccine developed by Oxford University with pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca has produced a promising immune response in a large, early-stage human trial, according to newly released data published Monday in the medical journal The Lancet.

=============
another day another shot in arm for the market!!
for asx200---- keep eye on 6075 go through there the longs will go higher, it might carry asx200 into another bull run as Scotmo govt. gives second jobkeeper money will into next year....
reckon market will be the long bias for all day today!! imho

nipper
post Posted: Jul 20 2020, 04:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jul 20 2020, 01:13 PM

crossed 6000 some 18 times (at least), as it traded from 6034 down to 5991 to close at 6003.

And that is just TODAY

--------------------

early birds
post Posted: Jul 20 2020, 01:13 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 20 2020, 12:30 PM

yeah nipper
seems most of marketers like to set their stake at 6000 ----the round number.
all the options , warrants likely attach to 6000 since it been hit countless time by now.

slightly long bias at 6000 level for today's scalping trade.

nipper
post Posted: Jul 20 2020, 12:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Jul 20 2020, 11:18 AM

and back below 6000. Midday

--------------------

1623 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING