Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

NAN, NANOSONICS LIMITED
dr_dazmo
post Posted: Feb 5 2019, 08:09 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: doc-gt's post @ Feb 4 2019, 04:19 PM

Thanks Doc.Watching with interest.
CheersDr_Dazmo

--------------------
Always remember the Golden Rule - Those with the Gold make the Rules!

doc-gt
post Posted: Feb 4 2019, 04:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: doc-gt's post @ Feb 1 2018, 09:21 AM

One year on and another half yearly report is almost due.

In the last 6 weeks, the SP has increased nearly 25% on solid volume, but on no news. And that's despite NAN remaining near the top 20 on Shortmans most shorted stocks list.

Makes me wonder whether the steady accumulators may know or be surmising something positive which is not yet "out there", and if so, whether that will become apparent from the half yearly report, CEO presentation, and subsequent conference call with investors and analysts.

doc-gt
post Posted: Feb 1 2018, 09:21 AM
  Quote Post

I understand that the NAN half yearly report will be released on Friday 23 February.

I'm expecting that the global installed base for trophon will have continued to expand at an exciting rate. However, I think two factors will have caused a temporary moderation in the rate of earnings growth:

1) R&D expenditure has been increased substantially to facilitate the commercial development of two new (but as yet unidentified) products.

2) The Managed Equipment Service (MES) model is being used in Britain to grow the installed trophon base in the face of major budgetary constraints for the NHS and the effect of this model on the NAN ledger is basically to recognise capital revenues incrementally over the life cycle of payments for trophon consumables, which means a possible revenue recognition lag will be in play in the short term.

doc-gt
post Posted: Oct 22 2017, 08:13 AM
  Quote Post

European guidelines for disinfection of ultrasound transducers have been released: http://www.efsumb.org/safety/resources/201...be_cleaning.pdf

Nanosonics trophon technology gets a favourable mention in the context of the expert committee's recommendations for automated systems of high level disinfection of ultrasound probes for all semicritical procedures.

These guidelines should bode well for uptake of trophon across Europe, particularly in France and Germany.

doc-gt
post Posted: Aug 10 2017, 11:12 AM
  Quote Post

The NAN Annual Report has been scheduled for release on Thursday 24 August, with an Investor Conference Call to follow at 11.00am.

cooderman
post Posted: Jun 9 2017, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cooderman's post @ May 11 2017, 08:50 AM

You may end up being right Mista, but 319 being strong Res. may now turn out to be strong Sup.

How wrong was I. Down 27% from 11th May high of $3.40. Could be another trade in this if current levels hold.
At about 10.30am

Attached Image

Said 'Thanks' for this post: doc-gt  

cooderman
post Posted: May 11 2017, 08:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mistagear's post @ Feb 23 2017, 04:58 PM

In the normal life cycle of shares, there should be a spike back up which fails to reach prior high levels, followed by more serious decline then decline and more decline. $1 or even sub $1 is easily possible.

You may end up being right Mista, but 319 being strong Res. may now turn out to be strong Sup.

Attached Image

doc-gt
post Posted: May 10 2017, 05:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: doc-gt's post @ Apr 27 2017, 04:12 PM

The market blasted through NAN's $3.19 resistance today on solid volume, with the $3.35 close being just a tick off the intraday high. In the absence of any announcements, I'm guessing that today's trading action reflects a new strong buy recommendation from a decent size broking house, or perhaps a few of today's larger buyers know about some new and positive development with NAN that has not yet been announced to the market. Either way, things should become more apparent over the next couple of days.

doc-gt
post Posted: Apr 27 2017, 04:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: cooderman's post @ Mar 24 2017, 09:35 AM

Hi cooderman

NAN's just about nudging your $3.19 resistance level again today - but unfortunately, I'm struggling to see a likely trigger for a decisive breakout before the August preliminary annual report. Perhaps "left field" might come into play.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: cooderman  

cooderman
post Posted: Mar 24 2017, 09:35 AM
  Quote Post

NAN looking to test strong res. at 319 again.

Attached Image

14 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING