Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

117 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PHYLOGICA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Yesterday, 07:37 AM
  Quote Post

2.5 billion shares on issue in $56m pig in the poke company and not a single one trades for days at a time.

Is this normal?

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Apr 10 2019, 04:36 AM
  Quote Post

Someone else from another website shares my concerns about partnering up with ALNY. This after the Regeneron deal with ALNY bearing in mind ALNY's footprint in PYC.

It reaffirms in my mind just why the future of PYC and the wealth of its holders is bleak. Hockings and Mr. Ikea will make out like bandits when they back one of their other businesses into the shell. That'll be why they got that merchant banking outfit on board and spent all their time making dog and pony investment presentations to the "investment" community. I can remember BLT doing that. See how it worked out for them.

The question is the end result of a partnership with ALNY.

The list is long of those who entered such arrangements and paid a hefty toll to the company.The list is short indeed on resulting products, or lasting relationships from those partnerships,THAT is the elephant in the room.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 14 2019, 09:07 AM
  Quote Post

And if you didn't know already todays "collaboration" announcement tells us its all over...sooner or later.

Anybody know the Rosetta (ROSG) story?

Slayer will spin it as the tractor getting some seed to sew.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 12 2019, 02:21 PM
  Quote Post

Poor old slayer. He thought he was on to something.

That's why I don't put my money with "professional" money managers.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 12 2019, 11:45 AM
  Quote Post

Whoop whoop! Animal models it is. Long way to go from here to humans.

Who's paying?

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 9 2019, 06:19 AM
  Quote Post

Does anyone else think that the getting in of Mr. Ikea was actually the first step in implementing Plan B?
Hockings must've realised despite all the brains and money he has available to him he doesn't posess the power or the influence of those who make the critical decisions. Those decision-makers are the ones who posess the make or break PYC abilities.

Ask yourself, why would anyone want to pay tens of millions of dollars for something they can get for a peppercorn if they use a scurrilous tactic which can be carried off as just business?

Anyone following ALNY over the years knows this is their M.O. And it is their footprint which is the most significant.

The alternative is for Hockings to find development by himself to the point he can get a pharmaceutical partner in. But if we use my mate slayer's analogy PYC is a tractor. What use is a tractor if the seed supplier won't supply seed? And the competition is developing their own tractor to boot with a supply of seed.

Hockings IMHO has read the writing on the wall.

Ultimately something else will be backed into PYC. Hence the arrival of Mr. Ikea and over 2.5bn shares on issue.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 8 2019, 05:15 PM
  Quote Post

What a farce. Point oh five of a cent! What even is that? It's got to be the required graduation to get the buyout VWAP in line or something.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 5 2019, 05:53 PM
  Quote Post

You'd think if it were so great some VC outfit with clout, someone like KKR would be involved to advance American interests. Instead, we have American footprints and body odour at the door from when they came and left.

Makes me think it will be the Chinese who buy this out.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 5 2019, 08:06 AM
  Quote Post

Over 2.5bn shares on issue and barely a single one trades day after day after day.

Definitely waiting for a transaction of some sort.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 23 2019, 07:19 PM
  Quote Post

Buyout or by-pass next week is my guess.

--------------------

117 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING