Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4318 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

SLA, SOLAGRAN LIMITED
nerk
post Posted: Feb 6 2019, 09:27 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nerk's post @ Feb 6 2019, 09:08 AM

ok, so a little bit more googling and there is another copy of that video on youtube (posted oct 2017)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DYaynMQfE4o

which has a little writeup under it in some form of English.

"concentrate of juice from the Bioeffective® by Prenolica® spruce The complex from the endemic plant adaptation of ENDEMIX ™ The CoreNRG complex is growing For the release of the imunobuster of CoreNRG to the wagon, the two legendary products of the koito, the veche of the 20th year successfully succumbed to the 40-page light from the street - the energy complex "Adaptovit" and the bassamt with a wide spectrum for the "Koren" action! But the new product is based entirely on the innovative technology Prenolica ™. "

I'm especially excited by the '40-page light from the street'!!

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Traveller70  helz  Pendragon  

nerk
post Posted: Feb 6 2019, 09:08 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Livas1's post @ Feb 5 2019, 10:01 AM

Thanks Livas. I have no idea how you could manage to find that.

A bit more:

https://us.siberianhealth.com/en/catalog/product/500327/

though I can't see any link between it and Prenolica/Solagran?

Said 'Thanks' for this post: helz  

Livas1
post Posted: Feb 5 2019, 10:01 AM
  Quote Post

Looks like something is happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64Sd-qD_rDI

--------------------
LIVE BIG
Embrace the moment!
Life is a journey not a destination
The only thing that moves markets is surprise...
"The wisest men follow their own direction" - Euripides
People sell stocks for many reasons, but they buy for only one...

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Traveller70  helz  

nicholls5
post Posted: Dec 8 2018, 04:23 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: yanman's post @ Nov 25 2018, 10:12 PM

Go to Delisted.com.au
You can sell your shares there for to crystalize your capital loss. I did this a couple of years ago and have moved on. Checking here as wanting to get the Taiga tablets but am told sold out and will not be re-stocked until the end of this month.

yanman
post Posted: Nov 25 2018, 10:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Nov 13 2018, 04:02 AM

I'd just like it to be finalised. Either they've finished with the robbing and get away, or we salvage some coins but either way it's over. Instead we get this limbo that we can't claim CGT on.

My guess - it's viable but they don't care about the ASX entity that we channelled money into, because they have a going business in Russia and why would they need us.

plastic
post Posted: Nov 13 2018, 04:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: yanman's post @ Nov 12 2018, 06:13 PM

Whats with the going to be? Don't you know you've been robbed already and a very long time ago.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

yanman
post Posted: Nov 12 2018, 06:13 PM
  Quote Post

So we're just going to be robbed via dilution.

Pendragon
post Posted: Oct 3 2018, 02:30 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Visionary's post @ Oct 2 2018, 09:15 PM

I was told it is a supply problem not a material problem.
I have a standing order and was advised to expect it filled mid October!!

Thanks for the other background information.

GarryW
post Posted: Oct 3 2018, 10:26 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Visionary's post @ Oct 2 2018, 09:15 PM

i see a distinct problem if they relist, they will no doubt issue more shares in an IPO and before this dilute our share holding by reducing the over all amount of shares - never the less it would be good to see them relist

--------------------
"Go ye therefore into yon wilderness, and seek out that Golden rock, upon which all nations are built"

Visionary
post Posted: Oct 2 2018, 09:15 PM
  Quote Post

Hi Gang!

Very little by way of information available other than to say it is hard to get Taiga A320 capsules at the moment.
This is also the case on Malaysian Nuvapine pharmacy sites.
Suppliers are saying demand has exceeded forecasts and that new stock won't be coming onto shelves for another 2 to 4 weeks.
Bad for cash flow but in some respects a nice problem to have.
I suppose Catalent run their manufacture to 3 to 6 month lead times and it would be difficult to queue jump for a small player like Solagran if more supplies are needed quickly (assuming not a raw material problem).

Interesting Zoom Info has Solagran revenues at $7.5m (75 employees) and Prenolica at $1.4m (7 employees) if any reliance can be taken from their information source.

Although if you look at the 6 months revenues to Dec 2016 at $1.54m on a 80 % uplift trajectory from the period ending June 16.
Circa $7.5 to $9m may not be too far off the mark remembering FY16 period was also before the launch of Tayga8.

The whole story here does fit nicely with the increase in capacity of the Tomsk plant.

Yes, I know I am pulling together some very vague information but given there is consistency in the overall theme that it does certainly appear to be a positive scenario.

Here's hoping and that we are close to getting past the ASX relisting requirement of greater than a $2m turnover (definitely yes) along with a bottom line profitability (don't know) which will then need an IPO to gain the requisite number of shareholders with marketable parcels to be on our way again!

Regards,
Vis

DYOR

Said 'Thanks' for this post: helz  Pendragon  

4318 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING