Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

825 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

The top of this cycle for ASX200, cash is king ?
kahuna1
post Posted: Jan 19 2019, 03:21 PM
  Quote Post

Tee Hee ....
From before ....

Market wise, well ... if the USA holds true to course .... and those idiot savant computer things in now open and legal ... plunge protection scheme .... work, first stop on say the S+P 500 is passed a 25% bounce which is very normal to occur quickly .... next the 50% between the low of say the s+p at 5,333 or so and 5,992 or some 660 points so half that is 330 .... so .... 5,660 .... or there about and that's, well ... one magic rally day away.

Magic rally .... must be Kim from Korea meeting .... or the third excuse in 11 days of up up up .... similar about the USA Fed slowing down raises ....well we are there ... NOTHING ... not a thing can shake this correction. Not even, well, a company that had 15 times its debt in cash, according to their accounts, being bankrupt, within 12 months out of China .... ASIA went down, USA ... went up ... EU and others reacting to well shocking news surrounding Trump and his actions, erased any loss ... to ... well ... any and all news being like it was not long ago ... any negative is a positive and any positive is a positive.
A number showing weakness in The USA .... buy ... as rates are not going to rise .... if its a strong number ... buy .... because its a positive ... hilarious and just play the ranges. Key levels right now. As to shutdown, if it was say Germany, it would be a smoking black hole as the UK found out via Brexit ... but ... well ... nope ... we will have a rally however it ends ... so whilst markets go up and down, the stopping point at 50% of the bounce unlikely to stop them. It should given some of the appalling revelations that make Nixon and his Watergate actions look trivial, the sad reality is, as Trump said, he could walk outside Trump Tower in NY and shoot a gun, killing some poor innocent and not have anything happen.

Strange position I find myself in, one foot or toe seeing the inside of things and the other, with efforts to stop these idiots. The G30 minus one is working towards actually making an impact on claims via one Oligarchy head he paid 25% tax, yet none seen in the EU, Or USA or Japan .... or China, so that's actually 90% of the world and its markets, and overall tax paid is 5%, since we all can now see the other nations tax filings. Times are changing and first step is to make it criminal, the people who arrange these schemes. It has of course always been that way, but investment banks and accounting firms are on notice and should be concerned. A point I raised here in Davros and was, well, told what an idiot I was because they OWNED them. I shut my mouth and took my rebuke as I should have. USA with 3.5 billion a year in political donations, both sides of the fence, then another amount doubling that, OFF the books but tax deductions have it well covered. So 7 billion a year, each year and every year, of course, for them, Democracy and the will of the people is an aside.

Not so for the G30 minus one ... Sure some of it goes on, but the scale of it, arrogance and impact is astounding.
The first step of the DRONGO tax is this criminalization of it ... the beauty of the Drongo tax and tax theft .. the secret os NOT so secret anymore and still the dismissive nature of these people v the needs of the society and many is an aside. After being told I am an idiot, for pointing out the first step, I am not about to do it again. Just push harder for DRONGO tax, a simple fair and elegant tax to be implemented which will, radically alter finances for 80% of the world.

On Markets ...

Oh well, never ever bet against stupidity .... or the plunge protection team. All rules are shelved with the second, the first ... well .... stupid is what it is.
Noise, and deafening ... sift it out and from Davos and the Oligarchy meeting going on prior to the World Economic Forum as per usual, they are as per usual pushing their own agendas. No tax for any member and well ...

TAKE CARE
Mark K

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: Livas1  crashtstdumy  

kahuna1
post Posted: Jan 15 2019, 06:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jan 15 2019, 07:31 AM

Hi.

I am well aware of Arty's passing. His humility, sharing and tolerance is sadly missed. 2018, for me saw the passing of a few, for me that I admired and am humbled via their tolerance and in some cases, Arty, and another I shall not mention, I was treated as a peer and college as we searched for answers for many years via chat sites. We via the internet and my own contributions date back to the good old days 1997 or so ... we, via anonymous nics and sometimes no so secrets identities share, share and grow and swap ideas and methods. Then again, the internet, via a lively and at times abusive in the extreme, depending upon the site are in effect putting forward ideas or scientific papers as such and opening them for peer review and open discussion.
All good overall.

I have had, many a lively discussion on various sites and at times been swayed, corrected and put straight with incorrect information or methods. Then again, its more often one gets a one liner, or threats, or abuse, when debunking some stock, or commodity or even theory. My humbling moment of the last decade was a revelation of who one poster on one site who for 15 years WAS .... and he, well, I am not worthy to lick his shoes. Arty, much the same, whilst one thinks charting or technical analysis is a tiny aspect of one side of investing. WRONG and its an integral part of financial calculations, FORECASTING and building models that can accurately predict future events require charting and seeing what has occurred in the past, especially when humans are involved.

One side, Fundamental analysis or valuation, or revaluation is nice and whilst, over time, it works, its the bedrock of why we invest, it does NOTHING to the human side of the equation. Underestimating stupidity is stupidity in itself. Trying to do so with a tool, knowing that, even though a stock or something is worth $1- all day every day, in a down-beaten market, its likely at best to be trading at 50 cents, in a panicked one 25 cents and well, one with a long list of things not going well as low as 10 cents.
But yep, Miss Arty, miss another mate, a few in fact from 2018. Such is life,

take care
Mark k

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: triage  Varmi  indeficit  Livas1  kiril  crashtstdumy  

nipper
post Posted: Jan 15 2019, 07:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kahuna1's post @ Jan 11 2019, 04:16 PM

Ahh Arty where are you

Mark, just FYI, Arty passed away: https://boards.sharecafe.com.au/index.php?s...297&hl=vale

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

kahuna1
post Posted: Jan 11 2019, 04:16 PM
  Quote Post

PS ...
I see from your posts about Cricket, Gold and well climate skeptic as well as not a fan of China, we have little in common.
Always, strange and amusing, to present something, logically and as best you can l ... and receive via core opinions, beliefs, and at times, dogma and fear, and abuse.

Such is life. Open your mind, I would say, but, well, its already made up.

Ahh Arty where are you ... Sadly missing.
Take care
Mark

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: indeficit  kiril  

kahuna1
post Posted: Jan 11 2019, 04:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jan 11 2019, 03:16 PM

Hi,
sadly. my editor, is on holidays since 1998.
If English is your thing, and grammar, sentence structure, maybe ... your better suited on say a third class English teachers site.
That said. I will, try and ensure a clearer better structured response in the future. I am however excited to be off to Davos and the meetings prior to the World Economic Forum on the 22nd.
Davos, is, well ... I think well known. Janet Yellen and so too Donald.
Whilst I know not much, the ASX, again, is back to its old under-performance v the USA with one UP .... and ASX down.
At times, I get excited and to be honest frustrated and that, at times, makes an already not great writing style, when I don't take the time even harder to follow.
Apologies
Mark K

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jan 11 2019, 03:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kahuna1's post @ Jan 11 2019, 12:17 PM

There must be somthing sevetely wrong with me.
Unlike all the accolytes, I find your postings extremely difficult to follow.
They may well be absolute genius, unfortunately the English , punctuation, grammar and sentence structure is from another planet.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: kahuna1  

kahuna1
post Posted: Jan 11 2019, 12:17 PM
  Quote Post

Ho hum,

oh the noise .... the forest is gone and so too the tree's.The current stuff, well ... noise.

It was and is amusing to remember end of Dec 2018 USA had fallen by how much ? The whole year ... ??

OOOOHHH 4% or so .... we went down 8% or more .... and without the ignoring of Dec via the USA it would have been more.

USA via the magic of PPT and well now a muzzled USA fed ... to some extent .... up up and up and we follow but of course slower, for the above reason.
Beyond this, lower levels and recent lows .. well passed but down there and verses a low longer term interest rate outlook here, a good value to buy at 7% or more dividend. Cloud on the horizon and why I suspect, any rally, any meaningful one here is unlikely in 2019 is the Labor proposed new dividend rules and not being able to get a refund, merely just deduct it against tax owed is a really big thing given the size of the superannuation pool and its growing nature.

Other thing, slowly slowly the old tax office with 30 other nations working towards the inevitable end of this tax theft and inversion stuff. They tried, not imposing fines, and well ... the majority went and just changed the structure and went down another rabbit hole. Monday and the ATO meeting was, well illuminating where we are going within 18 months and the EU and a few others likely in three years.

The gist of it is, NO >>>>> NO MORE .... eat poo .... and the arrangers, those being investment banks and accounting firms are to be treated just like someone stealing welfare or fraud via say claiming NDIS or govt money when not providing the service. It is no different and despite the lobbyist for Goldman's our new USA ambassador and thinking he will prevail, so so sorry ....

And this is the other half of the proposed DRONGO tax, which is under wraps, for now. Its neat, its clean and making it an enforcing theft as a criminal offense, no amount of political donations into EU nations or Australia will work. For now, again just noise.

Market wise, well ... if the USA holds true to course .... and those idiot savant computer things in now open and legal ... plunge protection scheme .... work, first stop on say the S+P 500 is passed a 25% bounce which is very normal to occur quickly .... next the 50% between the low of say the s+p at 5,333 or so and 5,992 or some 660 points so half that is 330 .... so .... 5,660 .... or there about and that's, well ... one magic rally day away.

I don't expect them NOT to try it, the Chinese hot air and NO DETAILS or likely change in reality will I suspect be the spur or maybe the ... ending of the shutdown ... either way, a word of caution is that USA ignoring even well ... worrying things. Fed chief says he is actually looking at the govt debt side and is worried ? Holy hell ... its not since pre Greenspan and Volker any USA fed chief looked over the Monetary side and went ... are you joking. Also, the tax implications of actually having to pay ... not claim to have paid, as a few of the tech people did, straight faced to our tax office CLAIMED they paid 25% tax on profits globally .... when NOW we are handed USA tax returns along with EU and so on.

They didn't pay it here ... NOR the USA ... easily seen via tax receipts ... let alone now their tax returns, they paid it into a fantasy tax haven .... and worse, lent the money to the USA parent at double the going rate and claimed 21% tax write-off, into ZERO tax haven tax rate and then ... with a straight face ..lied not only to the Australian tax office, the EU guys were ... even more upset.

Must run, off to Davros and the World economic forum .... and hoping to catch a dance with Janet Yellen again .... along with the Oligarchy heads and their annual meeting. Since Donald will not be there the dance with Mikaliea is out .... sadly ...

Cheers

Mark K ...

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: henrietta  tombeet  328jet  indeficit  Livas1  kiril  

nipper
post Posted: Jan 7 2019, 01:39 PM
  Quote Post

And now, helicopter money is morphing into what could be more targeted drone money for the next crisis.
https://press.princeton.edu/titles/10798.html
In The Curse of Cash, economist Kenneth Rogoff explores the past, present, and future of currency, from ancient China to today’s cryptocurrencies, showing why, contrary to conventional economic wisdom, paper money surprisingly lies at the heart of some of the world’s most difficult problems.

But..We can't spend our way out of the next recession.
....central bankers don't want to get gamed into some of the nuttier monetary policies that have been proposed, for example "helicopter money" (or more targeted "drone money") whereby the central bank prints currency and hands it out to people. Such a policy is, of course, fiscal policy in disguise, and the day any central bank starts doing it heavily is the day it loses any semblance of independence. Others have argued for raising inflation targets, but this raises a raft of problems, not least that it undermines decades of efforts by central banks to establish the credibility of roughly 2 per cent inflation.

If fiscal policy is not the main answer to the next recession, what is? Central bankers who are serious about preparing for future recessions should be looking hard at proposals for how to pay interest on money, both positive and negative, which is by far the most elegant solution. It is high time to sharpen the instruments in central banks' toolkit. Over-reliance on countercyclical fiscal policy will not work any better in this century than in it did in the last.....

https://www.afr.com/news/economy/we-cant-sp...20190107-h19sll
.... methinks we'll muddle on, ( but nobody will be happy)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

kahuna1
post Posted: Jan 5 2019, 11:24 AM
  Quote Post

Howdy

From above ...

I will just play MR VOLATILITY and the plunge protection MAGIC rallies ... OH golly I love them ....

Ohh gee ... surprise surprise surprise .... the non farm payrolls showed ... well ... a well cooked number.

Not unexpected and par for the course just like early 2008.

In short, the week, and immediate outlook.

Shutdown, USA still going, with, well my 7,000 plus fibs going the talks went well, and the people there going it was a joke. Mr 7,000 then going he will wait a year and bugger the 800,000-. Again, an aside as he may declare a national emergency to keep the ex Mexican president out.

Similar, but market loved it, China talks, low level ones next week. Expect more positive, but, well. China has said its not moving on several issues. In the end, it is a smokescreen.

Underlying this, at 21% tax, USA earnings are, well what they are and support the Market.

Fed jawboning and making soothing noises, again a positive, but, well they did say they will NOT be bullied and on one hand the market is now assuming NO raises for 2019, where, Powell clearly indicated whilst making soothing noises, the OPPOSITE of the market taking out all rises in 2019,

Opinion, yep but one as a Fed follower for 35 plus years, again irrelevant, short term.

USA still behind its old highs and yep. a lot higher than our own over time, but then again cutting tax to 21% v 35% and ignoring the impact on the deficit and debt tends to do that.

Suspect, again opinion, as we basically ignored the Dec selloff, yes we hit lows .... but came off them massively, we merely follow slowly a rise if that's the USA way and yet again lag behind. Basically the 3% plus rise USA Friday, we likely get 1-1.5% and so on if that's where they take it.

Underlying this, one side positive and supporting USA and our own more so, stocks with great value and dividends verse very low rates here for some time, conversely, some bigger issues as always and top news of the week was Apple and backlash against tariff crap and if ... its merely a one off or as I suspect a longer term thing. A mistake ... raising prices whilst destroying your customer base.

Oh of course the Democrats taking control of the House, senate, via its structure of 2 senators per state no matter if your population is 50 million or 5 .... unlikely ... to move EVER to a white card 60/40 so the President veto is besides the point. Republicans control the senate and 53/47 ,,, v House Democrats now in charge.

Expect more HOT AIR on Muller and impeachment ... seriously just ... in the end a noise. President even if guilty and well it appears so ... his servant go to jail but he can give himself a pardon and even if NOT, his next president just like Nixon ... who was given one, clearly guilty on Watergate, walked. WHAT IS NOT TO BE FORGOTTEN .... is if 2020 is lost ... the statute of limitations will still be open to prosecution as a person NOT the president ... but Mr Trump. Expect some unusual behavior if the polls show him behind in 12 months. AND as if things are not unusual now !! NO chance of impeachment and it being done whilst in office or very very low chance.

playing blind mans bluff, for any other nation, closing the govt even partially, WOULD and SHOULD have credit rating agencies jumping up and down, IMMEDIATE CREDIT watch and downgrades, especially a nation that promised SOME more tax being collected via amnesty and lower rate. Unfortunately, giving greedy tax cheats, and the tax in question the CEO's were bringing back was stuff stolen from overseas and THIS trade war is again, classic abuse tactic of accusing unfair practices whilst I rape and steal, the TAX meant to be slowing at 15% discounted rate as 3-4 trillion overseas, tax came back ... well that was NOT good enough for them so ... shhh ... its a secret NO tax coming in ... USA budget in tatters ... Credit rating agencies ignoring tax collected at 30% of GDP v 40% for the rest of the world and debt at 100% of GDP and well ... deficit at 5% plus ... the new tax dodge from the tax evading creeps is to park all the stolen tax not paid to EU and japan and every nation over the last 15 years since the last amnesty ... park it in a tax haven ... then announce as though its come back into the USA massive buybacks which on the main are now already over .... buybacks as the capital gains tax at 15% v 35% plus personal rates are too high ... so Apple buys 9 billion of stock 33% higher ... let alone old GE and its 20 billion 400% higher ... great for P.E and earnings ,,, but this latest tax idea out of the investment banks is to PARK the actual stolen tax .... in a haven, with NO TAX, then LEND the money from the tax haven and earnings are TAX free ,.,,, whilst charging the COST ... yes a legitimate COST ... in interest expense whilst earning a tax deduction at 15% and paying NO tax the other side ... awaiting the NEXT tax cut Mr Dump has planed and the next amnesty ... at 5% v 15% v what used to be 35% tax.

I wonder how they will like the new DRONGO tax coming out soon ? All with shiny penalties and actual jail terms. But that's late Jan 2019.

Again, an aside, I really don't expect the credit rating agencies to act, NOT EVEN MURMUR ... even with the govt shut down, even with well a missing 250 billion corporate tax collected, let alone idiotic estimates on increases in collections .... all this is an aside, until, well it isn't.

But I can. in one press conference after outright telling a lie about the meeting with House and saying it was very productive and going very well, in seconds go to. ... oh it may be a year shutdown .... to ... well I can call a national emergency because the Mexicans are NOT paying for the wall ? God I love the circus it all is.

Strangely ... jawboning and plunge protection team .... and so on.

Meanwhile ... things festering and actually changing out there. Santa gave a few backbones to people r so it seems and if the absurdity of, what is going on, NOT ... the underlying stuff ... the stupidity of having to watch a govt dismantle every protection for the consumer via presidential decree and having ex lobbyists who championed destruction of various things NOW in charge of agencies meant to protect them is ... well, what it is.

Happy 2019, but for now, up up and away ... making Mr Paulson ex CEO of Goldman Sachs in 2008 look not like a pig, then again Cohn another ex ceo and his budget of 2018 ... after paying himself 300 million departing Goldman sachs ... to become the 5th successive ex Goldman bunny or zombie running the budget and social security and Medicare ... cannot I suspect be t0opped ... oH no its Munchkin ,,, same thing ex Golmans .. Cohn was merely the advisor to the president ... same thing ...

Ahh ,, we live in hope ... and stupidity awaiting a comment out of the IMF or even Fed on the Fiscal side. The USA fed, whilst the new guy ... has some backbone ... IGNORES and in this the only real central bank in the world that ignores the Fiscal side. HENCE ... they have a massive sloppy big stimulus with over 1 trillion YEP 1 trillion deficit in 2019 .... and well ... rates tightened and almost ... at CPI. So one hand push and the other pull ...

Leaving all of it ... yawn ... pick the eyes out of the volatility ... ignore the noise and hoopla. Its a distraction and to need to be the headline every single day is tiring as a child throwing a tantrum. I just read wearing yellow makes you look bugger, not orange, maybe some yellow gloves to make his hands look good may distract him ? Maybe a Chinese finger puzzle is the go, he is to arrogant to ask for help and it would be amusing to see him with two fingers on opposing hands stuck together for the next 2 years.

Take care
Mark Kahuna

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: ellroy  tombeet  328jet  indeficit  4thekids  Livas1  kiril  crashtstdumy  

kahuna1
post Posted: Jan 4 2019, 04:41 PM
  Quote Post

Ah yes,

Lots of things going on .... the LIST of things actually gets bigger ... and smaller.
One big thing has occurred, not the out-performance of USA v rest of world, the cycle .... and tide is changing whatever may be in the future.
Sure, seemingly not much has changed of late, but China is NOT really going to change, changes to date promises and tax cuts, supposed boosts to tax via repatriation of taxes in the USA did not occur .... and in the process, we, we Mexicans, and how gracious was that ex president in saying despite the LOVE hate its had for over 100 years and say Hoover in 1930 blaming them for the great depression and sending them back ... to FDR begging them to come back and fill jobs vacated ... by servicemen to .... when someone was 8 introduced Operation wetback and sent them all back in 1954 ... US president Eisenhower, not many officially sent back but open lynch gangs managed to have millions flee USA. Young president in 2019 was 8 and still in nappies being breastfed ... so even at 70 he still doesn't understand it was ... wrong.

Current policy of the wall ... much the same ...

a few things I suspected and did NOT share, well only with ones that I give thoughts to for work or ask for it .... Tesla sales falling 70% was denied ... admitting they had fallen a lot ... but NOT how much cut prices to UNDER COST to try and win back those Chinese Mexicans. Their mood inside china and yep I read their press, is NOT happy.
I went ok ... then China clearly indicated, not once ... not twice but three times on some issues ... GET STUFFED USA on this trade crap. Samsung and APPLE spent 10 years in courts .. cross suing each other ... Apple won a bit, but hardly worth it. Instead, unilaterally all trade is hit and .... I spit in your food ...
really ....
Oh and then we come to apple. Oh so diplomatic to a market of 20% plus they just .... had sales that ... were shocking. This was WITHOUT China who is NOT a nice state doing anything like making social points system if you buy any USA made product you earn minus 2,000 points and it basically removes your passport and then housing and so on ... the more you buy.
Its not just them, EU ... all under attack via threats via USA ... Canada ... we almost ended up with them.
But for now ... thankfully the plunge protection team is there ... again ... the annoying thing they wheeled in early 2008 when time and time again that PIG of a man Paulson called it all over, with the market down a mere 6% from all time highs .... it only fell and fell and fell some more.
Apple, who pays no tax ... but lots of political donations, so too the rest of the gang ... the world is a changing and facebook that clown did not bother turning up to the EU and 28 nations with a GDP and population BIGGER than the USA so they conducted the meeting with an empty chair ... EMPTY ....
except for a photocopy of his face stuck on it which they asked questions to !!!

China policy .... exporting costly labor intensive jobs was fine ... till it was not.
Things, well change and my first digital cheap phone was under $100- now 0i n0eed ... supposedly a $1,400 one .... I happened to buy one which had all the features of a good smart one for $200- with a massive battery ....

Pointing out something obvious, when it is clouded in noise, is .... well ... what I tend to do. Pointing out that Australia has 15 billion More funds and will hit a surplus ONLY because oh 10 or so ... mainly overseas companies got hit with ONE SINGLE years tax bill ... and now have run down another tax inversion hole ... EU and here likely to introduce Tax on turnover to combat this ... but the NEW solution is the top secret DRONGO TAX bill about to be unveiled ... and its about time. Stuff them.
Either way, its ok they have run up 2 trillion More debt in the USA ... in 12 months, More than the GDP of Brazil ... they got their wish with corporate tax going from 35% to 21% and supposedly the repatriation of 3 trillion in overseas unpaid tax was meant to NET around 10% or 300 billion in USa taxes ... sadly giving a cheat a green card, never works.
But for now, debt NOT an issue especially when beyond the world bank, fed now slightly independent with the cult removed, the credit rating agencies and treasury and commerce and a long list of others till in full control of OLIGARCHY and rightly so ... they know whats best. For them.
TIDE is out, on USA based goods ... sorry but ... people in even Canada are not amused let alone EU nations.
TIDE is going out rapidly on tax theft and ... DRONGO tax is about to be unveiled .... along with the expected revenue tax on turnover coupled with well ... some interesting things that will make CEO's of these places even blink without their eyelids as the Google and Amazon ones never had them.
I have been I suppose watching and seeking ... and wondering for 20 years, even 30 ... EU shows fiscal restraint, balances budgets raises tax a few percent to 40% of GDP to pay for healthcare costing around 7% of GDP in their nation ... USA well .. Clinton had tax up near 37% of GDP and along comes George W with two massive cuts to tax, spending like NO tomorrow and healthcare costs explode .... or course NOT in the CPI and USA collects 30% of GDP in tax v EU at 40% Oz at 38% if one includes the correct things like super and gst and workers comp and so on ....
So how does a nation pay for healthcare for its people at 21% of GDP only collecting 30% overall at all levels of government when say 28 EU nations collect 40% of GDP and healthcare costs 7% of GDP ?
It doesn't pay for healthcare.
It doesn't pay for pensions promised and paid since 1933 ... called social security ....
what happens to you without decent healthcare ? ... oh go ask Afghanistan or Sudan ... not good examples with under 50 life expectancy ... but say other nations with life expectancy of 60sih all have ... the same thing ...
Welcome to the lower 80% of America.

Sorry ... it is after all irrelevant in the extreme. Longer term, what USA wishes to conduct via indifferent OLIGARCHY an experiment that has ended the same way ... in 100 nations ... over 1000 times since 2000 BC is ... well ... their right. As is it my own, to voice dismay at being forced to watch it. Of course, even this is ... an aside, one goes looking for one thing and finds another. But we shall get there. baby steps from now on.
LOVE and a big hug to you .... I love you and ... just don't read my stuff if it annoys you, or upsets you. Buried in there, some gems, which you MAY or may not decide are worth taking action on. When a company basically tells me its sales for 20% of its overall sales are DOWN and DOWN a lot, whether its 20% or 70% ... when there are similar issues being felt in markets under attack, external attack from outside ... via belligerent abuse ... I believe and have faith boundaries such as the NEW DRONGO tax about to be unveiled globally ... will knock these little dictators socks off. As to buying food when someone has literally spat in it .... or on you ...
Only time will tell how much brand damage has been done ... in the case of APPLE its lights off either way, yes I spat in your food, or some dummy did ... viaa their action ... and I am going to charge you 110% MORe for the new phone ...

good luck.
Cheers ... now go hug someone and tell them you love them.

Mark M

--------------------

Said 'Thanks' for this post: tombeet  328jet  indeficit  4thekids  Livas1  investor  kiril  crashtstdumy  

825 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING