Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

40 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 35 36 37 38 39 40 >   

Reply to this topic

CSR, CSR LIMITED
Grebmoolb
post Posted: Nov 30 2004, 01:30 PM
  Quote Post

I'm still holding on to CSR even though price progress is a bit below expectations. Expected dividend is always good.

--------------------
I am an investor who has income from other sources than investing, so if I lose everything this is far from a disaster.
The money I invest is that which I can afford to lose. Perhaps that is what investing in stocks is all about. One factor I have used after big losses in 1987 is to have more in cash as my portfolio becomes more speculative. This has forced me to sell, even though my other self was saying invest more. This philosophy saved me from the next crash in 2000/1.

Written on my wall in large letters is " IT'S NEVER WRONG TO TAKE A PROFIT " and " LEAVE SOME PROFIT FOR THE NEXT GUY " and from a Guru of the past " MASTERLY INACTION IS NEVER WRONG, DON'T INVEST JUST BECAUSE THE CASH IS STACKED UP IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DOING NOTHING ".

All the very best to you, may your God go with you and look after you on your journey, forever.

theking
post Posted: Oct 28 2004, 07:06 AM
  Quote Post

THE KING says like to read good Press storys about you own companys and CSR is getting its share NOW.. king.gif

Grebmoolb
post Posted: Oct 27 2004, 01:03 PM
  Quote Post

CSR have reached a peak of $2.69 in what could be a long run-up.

--------------------
I am an investor who has income from other sources than investing, so if I lose everything this is far from a disaster.
The money I invest is that which I can afford to lose. Perhaps that is what investing in stocks is all about. One factor I have used after big losses in 1987 is to have more in cash as my portfolio becomes more speculative. This has forced me to sell, even though my other self was saying invest more. This philosophy saved me from the next crash in 2000/1.

Written on my wall in large letters is " IT'S NEVER WRONG TO TAKE A PROFIT " and " LEAVE SOME PROFIT FOR THE NEXT GUY " and from a Guru of the past " MASTERLY INACTION IS NEVER WRONG, DON'T INVEST JUST BECAUSE THE CASH IS STACKED UP IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DOING NOTHING ".

All the very best to you, may your God go with you and look after you on your journey, forever.

Grebmoolb
post Posted: Oct 1 2004, 05:50 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: theking on Thursday 30/09/04 02:08am

Hi theking, I was referring to light sweet crude, as in barrels of; in reference to growth being bound to lower oil prices in the US.

regards Greb

--------------------

theking
post Posted: Sep 30 2004, 11:08 AM
  Quote Post

THE KING says Sugar light or heavy NO worrys there are 294 million people in USA and they all think its yummy its like money in the TILL.. king.gif

Grebmoolb
post Posted: Sep 30 2004, 09:17 AM
  Quote Post

With forecasts in the USA of 5% growth and a fall to a more reasonable level of light sweet, the world looks good for sustained growth that should advantage this ASX 50 stock.

--------------------

Grebmoolb
post Posted: Sep 24 2004, 11:06 AM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (theking @ Friday 24/09/04 02:03am)

Trouble is theKing that all this fat people publicity is making more and more of us feel we should go low sugar and low fat. Don't you think icon14.gif

--------------------

theking
post Posted: Sep 24 2004, 11:03 AM
  Quote Post

THE KING says Sugar is good makes heaps of Beer and nice things and people cant get along without IT.. king.gif

Grebmoolb
post Posted: Sep 24 2004, 10:32 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: theking on Thursday 02/09/04 02:08am

$2.40 looks very encouraging this morning and all bodes well for the year ahead. Not sure about the sugar though as it gets a lot of negative press.

--------------------

theking
post Posted: Sep 2 2004, 11:08 AM
  Quote Post

THE KING says Good Luck boys they will move dont forget even though Suger is cheap CSR owns the LOT.. king.gif

40 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 35 36 37 38 39 40 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING