Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

4398 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUV, CLINUVEL PHARMACEUTICALS LIMITED
Johnny H
post Posted: Today, 09:39 AM
  Quote Post

New letter from the Chair.

"CLINUVEL will have all key ingredients to become a company of an order of magnitude larger than what it is now".

I'm gonna be honest here: I really like the sound of that. Really like it.

--------------------
Clinuvel until my bowels release for the last time.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: bretto32  

oystercatcher
post Posted: Today, 08:43 AM
  Quote Post

Yesterday morning there were 2 x LT (late trades) before the market opened. Will this set the open price for today as it did yesterday? The trade below was this morning

oystercatcher
post Posted: Today, 08:40 AM
  Quote Post

Attached Image

blackm3
post Posted: Today, 03:00 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: G dawg Delaney's post @ Yesterday, 09:12 PM

Ignoramus , stop it mate , we will report you again .
Regards trent

seeva222
post Posted: Yesterday, 11:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: endymion96's post @ Yesterday, 03:45 PM

"It gave you a tan, it increased your libido, it suppressed your appetite... "

Wonder Drug

G dawg Delaney
post Posted: Yesterday, 09:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: endymion96's post @ Yesterday, 03:45 PM

Afternoon endymion96. So what your saying is that Epitans “barbie doll drug” the notorious, no let’s say most sissy sounding drug EVER, the drug the FDA didn’t even have to “reject” (probably because of its ridiculous fking name, just saying) simply whispered into Epitans ear back in the day was enough to put it on ice long term without even acknowledging the incredible potential to save millions of lives by preventing skin cancer all because of spontaneous 12hr long BONERS!

Dark skinned guys with blood brain barrier busting boners vs melanoma epidemic that’s caused mass carnage over 4 decades and cruelly and slowly killed so many. Hmmmmmmm I see now!

macgyver
post Posted: Yesterday, 04:31 PM
  Quote Post

A lot of shares traded in the end of trading auction. Similar to what happened when Vanguard was hoovering up shares.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: waz  odi01  

endymion96
post Posted: Yesterday, 04:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: PunkassDerm's post @ Apr 22 2019, 10:19 PM

PD, I'm thinking NICE will have egg on their faces if FDA approves and Clinuvel expands their list of positive benefits of the drug to include what we know it does (i.e. DNA repair, etc.) for other diseases. They will look a bit silly to have rejected such a novel and miraculous drug.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: PunkassDerm  

endymion96
post Posted: Yesterday, 03:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: FarmaZutical's post @ Apr 21 2019, 10:57 PM

Does anybody know if the FDA has required a registry for other drugs? What are the implications if they do not require one? Does that mean off-label usage is a foregone conclusion and perhaps a much wider market than we think will spring up?

endymion96
post Posted: Yesterday, 03:45 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: G dawg Delaney's post @ Apr 20 2019, 11:32 AM

G dawg, there was nothing ever terrible about it and the drug was never dodgy at all. The simple fact is ... under the then formulation of the drug it just had too many side effects. It gave you a tan, it increased your libido, it suppressed your appetite, etc. It did all this because the structure of the amino-acid chain was small enough to pass through the blood-brain barrier (bbb). Therefore, it activated more than just the MC-1R pathway to include the MC-3R, MC-4R, and MC-5R if I remember correctly. This is why it had so many side-effects. The FDA said, "nah bro, ain't gonna pass like that". They also said sunburn prevention was not a medical condition worthy of approval ... and they definitely did not want to approve a "tanning" drug and attach their name to it. But in my opinion, what the hell was wrong with all those side-effects? I'd take every one of them, lol. Eventually, the chemists found a way to silo the side-effects by tweaking the structure of the drug. Epitan regrouped as Clinuvel and refactored the drug to a straight amino-acid chain which was different from the original and too large to pass through the bbb. Therfore, it only had the obvious tanning side-effect without the others because it mainly activated the MC-1R. Of course it still retains all the really great properties of DNA repair and free radical scavenging, etc ... because that's what happens when the MC-1R is triggered, lucky for us shareholders. Palatin, on the other hand, took their formulation in the other direction and concentrated on the libido enhancement aspects. However, because their drug passes the bbb, they have more complications and may have a harder time getting FDA approval for their drug. But we shall see ...

Said 'Thanks' for this post: G dawg Delaney  hibchibbler  

4398 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING