Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

145 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

PYC, PYC THERAPEUTICS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Mar 12 2021, 12:20 PM
  Quote Post

On November 28th, 2019, Phylogica Limited changed its name to PYC Therapeutics Limited.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

plastic
post Posted: Mar 12 2021, 11:43 AM
  Quote Post

My old mate slayer always used to compare PYC to a tractor. Always said they're a delivery vehicle sewing the seed just like a tractor.

He may've been right. This guy, and he should know, pretty much says he is right on the money. But now that Amgen and Five Prime have done them like a dogs dinner there won't be too much upside anymore.

The article says, licences will be needed from Pfizer and Moderna, Now add Amgen to the list.

Time to close the shop and admit they are out of their depth. They are losing their IP rights hand over fist.

https://www.law360.com/newyork/articles/133...ovel-vaccine-ip

[/Alston & Bird LLP partner Matthew W. Howell said the genetic code in the mRNA vaccine likely won't be patent eligible under Section 101 of the Patent Act, but the delivery systems the companies are using should be. The latter is where the companies are likely to cash out in the long run, as any company hoping to use mRNA technology will probably need licenses from Moderna and Pfizer.

In the short term, there is some uncertainty surrounding Moderna's patents. Two federal agencies are investigating whether its patents featured proper funding disclosures. Moderna also recently lost a bid to invalidate an Arbutus Biopharma Corp. patent covering technology allegedly used in its vaccine, although it had won two other patent challenges against Arbutus.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Mar 5 2021, 05:16 PM
  Quote Post

Done like a dogs dinner.

https://www.statnews.com/2021/03/04/amgen-s...ansion-in-asia/

Amgen spends $1.9 billion on Five Prime, eyeing an expansion in Asia

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 5 2021, 10:41 AM
  Quote Post

Head n shoulders pattern still holding. Next stop is 12c as long as everything stays constant.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Mar 4 2021, 07:10 PM
  Quote Post

PYC must be due a trading halt soon. Seems like every oiler and miner and some biotechs in town are calling them. Just not PYC.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 22 2021, 11:39 AM
  Quote Post

PYC getting really excited about the inroads they are making in the US.

Good for them.

Hope they have studied up on the BLT case study and what happened when they expanded in the US.

Good luck to them is all I can say if they maintain the go it alone strategy.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 20 2021, 05:26 PM
  Quote Post

Wtf?

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Feb 20 2021, 04:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 20 2021, 04:32 PM

Both Sarep­ta and Al­ny­lam will try new de­liv­ery sys­tems that have yet to be used in ap­proved drugs. Sarep­ta will be adding an ad­di­tion­al pep­tide to the chem­i­cal con­structs, mak­ing it pos­i­tive­ly charged and, in the­o­ry, bet­ter able to pen­e­trate cells. Al­ny­lam will use an in­halant form of RNAi, Maraganore said, that sci­en­tists had just fin­ished de­vel­op­ing when Covid-19 broke out. That should al­low it to reach lung cells where the virus takes root.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

plastic
post Posted: Feb 20 2021, 04:32 PM
  Quote Post

After the price collapse expect the consolidation and simultaneous cap. raise.

Only then can you have any confidence because that's when the rinse and repeat cycle starts all over again.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 19 2021, 08:08 PM
  Quote Post

The real estate guy sees fit to buy another 600k of stock when a couple of million is being traded every day. Maybe he liked what he heard at the CEO's very important meeting the other day.

Some will say that its a good thing when a director buys more on market to take his already substantial holding to what must be about a third now.

I agree it is a good thing. For his interests at least. He wouldn't buy them if it wasn't. But the question is, are shareholders interests being served equally in this buy?

--------------------

145 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING