Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > »    

Reply to this topic

PEN, PENINSULA MINERALS LIMITED
kiril
post Posted: Aug 10 2015, 10:18 PM
  Quote Post

Japan restart commences tomorrow, BHP pulling staff out of Olympic dam....is PEN ready for the rerating to begin?

Lets get this party started.

Kiril.

I hold.

kiril
post Posted: Aug 1 2015, 09:25 AM
  Quote Post

Whilst no one rings a bell when a stock is primed to explode upwards, reading that impressive list of achievements has got to make one think that we are about to see multiples of the current SP.

Its only once we fly past 5c when people will be saying its time to get on board PEN.

How much more derisking does an investor require?

We already know that Karoo is going to surprise and that offtake agreements have already been established....its just retail that haven't been told the detail.

Do you really think 5 large instos would have committed the kind of bucks they have without some certainty of the outcome?

Kiril.

I hold.

kiril
post Posted: Jul 22 2015, 07:08 PM
  Quote Post

Manipulation ceased to today completely.

A complaint to ASIC?

A few dollars traded all day......that's because there are no sellers left at this level.....is that what the recent manipulation was trying to establish?

Ready for a substantial surge?

I am.

Kiril.

I hold.

kiril
post Posted: Jul 21 2015, 06:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Elliott's post @ Jul 21 2015, 06:05 PM

Hi Elliott.

I agree 100% that almost every share forum thread has discussion of the price being held back or a large manipulator doing this or that.....and many times I have listened to my inner circle of very large holders discuss how they believe PEN is being played with, and I have always disagreed. Saying it is just people getting out, and others simply getting in...all just mum and dads.

But in the last few days, I believe something has changed.

I know we are are very close to some company making news because I have gotten to know Gus over numerous conversations over the last few years.

Gus needs the SP at 8c by October...end of story.

And I am betting he will get it there....BANG.

Kiril.

I hold.

Elliott
post Posted: Jul 21 2015, 06:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Jul 21 2015, 12:44 PM

Conspiracy theories are usually in the mind only. I am not saying manipulation doesn't happen but it is rare.

If you head back to the major ramping forum you'll see hundreds of terrified holders all suggesting some entity is holding prices down. Just human nature to want to be right.

However I do hold PEN but have no wish to ramp it. It will either go down (I take a small loss) or go up and hopefully I bank a good profit. Either scenario won't make much difference to overall profits.

--------------------
My posts are for discussion and educational value only. They are not to be construed as advice in any way.

kiril
post Posted: Jul 21 2015, 12:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Stormtrooper's post @ Jul 20 2015, 10:38 PM

Placing 20 tiny trades at 2.4c is not going to fool anyone.

They just cant get anyone to sell large amounts to them.

I think we are very close now, and all the weak hands are gone......clearly the overhang from any sellers that got in via the RI at 2c are now exhausted.

Being set up for a strong rally perhaps?

I am not selling any.

Kiril

I hold.

Featured Stock Stories

Stormtrooper
post Posted: Jul 20 2015, 10:38 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kiril's post @ Jul 20 2015, 09:18 PM

I'm hearing you and agree there is control in place.

You don't control to lose money. There is a play in progress & all will be revealed in good time.

kiril
post Posted: Jul 20 2015, 09:18 PM
  Quote Post

Look at the depth.....this stock is being played with.

Why?

Kiril

I hold.

kiril
post Posted: Jul 19 2015, 08:20 PM
  Quote Post

An announcement each day last week hey.

Gus is serious about the US listing and getting us to 8c before October.

What exciting information can we learn about our Elephant in Africa?

Kiril.

I hold.

kiril
post Posted: Jul 15 2015, 08:51 PM
  Quote Post

Starting to feel like a monologue..... sometime I feel like I am just talking to myself.

Hopefully we will get some well deserved attention very soon.

Hopefully.

Kiril.

I hold.....lots.

60 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING