Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

LTR, LIONTOWN RESOURCES LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Sep 10 2021, 08:58 PM
  Quote Post

Minerals 260 Limited was incorporated as a wholly owned subsidiary of Liontown Resources Limited (ASX: LTR) in June 2021 for the purpose of spinning out certain assets held by Liontown, including 100% of the Moora Gold Nickel Copper PGE Project, an option to earn a 51% interest in the Koojan Gold /Nickel /Copper /PGE Project, the Dingo Rocks Project and tenement applications at Yalwest.

The spin out will occur by way of a pro rata in specie distribution of shares in Minerals 260 to Liontown shareholders. In conjunction with the proposed Demerger, Minerals 260 intends to undertake an IPO and will make an application for admission to the Official List of the ASX.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

MaxAction
post Posted: Nov 9 2020, 12:41 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: MaxAction's post @ Nov 9 2020, 12:37 PM

Here is also my current daily LTR chart ...

MaxAction
post Posted: Nov 9 2020, 12:37 PM
  Quote Post

It's been a long time since anyone covered LTR, I wonder why?I actually board my first shares in LTR way back in March 2019 and never looked back. Personally I would suggest if anyone is interested in a stock having proved a tier 1 lithium resource, some of your own research would be justified here. Now LTR is close to getting started on some serious exploration at their
Moora Gold-PGE-Ni-Cu Project project, which is expected to be similar to Chalice Gold Mines’ discovery of high-grade Ni-Cu-PGE mineralisation in the same geological terrain at Julimar.Anyway here is my current weekly LTR chart ...

Sylvester
post Posted: Dec 6 2009, 08:40 PM
  Quote Post

Placement to clients of Southern Cross Equities.

Sylvester
post Posted: Dec 1 2009, 07:24 AM
  Quote Post

Tracking LTR.

Sylvester
post Posted: Nov 25 2009, 03:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crystal's post @ Nov 21 2009, 09:56 AM

Thanks Crystal re chart, much appreciated. biggrin.gif

crystal
post Posted: Nov 21 2009, 09:56 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Sylvester's post @ Nov 20 2009, 11:57 PM

hi sylvestor

in an effort to stop you talking to yourself wacko.gif ,i thought i would show the longterm chart ,still hold a very few from couple of years

back when i traded it a few times ,keeping an eye open blink.gif

mick

Attached Image

Sylvester
post Posted: Nov 20 2009, 11:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Sylvester's post @ Nov 14 2009, 05:57 PM

More interest in Liontown Resources (LTR) to-day with approx 500T traded. Company has gold exploration interests in Charters Towers area in QLD.

Sylvester
post Posted: Nov 14 2009, 05:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Sylvester's post @ Oct 22 2009, 06:50 AM

Exploration results on ASX website.

Sylvester
post Posted: Oct 22 2009, 06:50 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Sylvester's post @ Oct 4 2009, 03:47 PM

LTR has been active this week, stock has proven management, usually inactive but now showing signs of movement. anyone know anything?

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING