Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ACB, A-CAP ENERGY LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Sep 15 2021, 12:28 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 14 2021, 11:57 AM

not sure what is driving it (( probably the pump and dump mob )) and ACB is now in a Trading Halt. ACB was trundling along, 5c to 1c to 6c over the past three years. It has now jumped up to 13.5c and in a TH. ( pending an announcement relating to response to a price and volume query and a capital raising. )

Prior work has been low key and Announcements few and far between. WA cobalt/ nickel and , more recently, Uranium in Botswana:

QUARTERLY ACTIVITIES

Wilconi Drilling and Resource Modelling
The +10,000 metres drill programme planned for Wilconi commenced in June. In addition to collecting metallurgical samples, drilling will be focussed on closing up the drill spacing across near surface (<10m) higher grade areas and thicker zones of mineralisation localised along steep structures, "keels". Samples from this drill programme have been submitted to ALS Geochemistry in Perth and the first results are expected in July.

Metallurgical Testwork : Wilconi Co Ni Project WA

Simulus Engineers (Perth) have provided A-Cap with a proposal for a desktop study on producing a cobalt-nickel sulphate from Wilconi and made recommendations for the next phase of testing once suitable core samples have been collected in light of the positive results obtained in 2020. Refer ASX announcement dated 30th April 2020 for further information. To continue the metallurgical testing programme more sample representative of ores across the deposit are required. These samples will be collected as part of the current drill programme commenced in June.
WILCONI PROJECT ; A JOINT VENTURE WITH WILUNA MINING CORPORATION LTD (Formally BLACKHAM RESOURCES LTD)

Project Overview .... highlights (refer ASX announcement dated 21 Dec-18): -

.. The Wilconi project has significant past drilling to enable A-Cap to value its potential
.. The deposit lies in largely granted mining tenements
.. Infrastructure associated with Wiluna Mining's gold mining is in place
.. Environmentally safe with a long history of mining in the area
.. New and innovative geophysics and metallurgical technology will be utilised during the feasibility work
.. The Wilconi Project tenements list comprises twelve granted mining leases, eight granted exploration licences, one prospecting licence and one retention licence. The Project covers a total area of 800 square kilometres.

Proposed Exploration
A-Cap plan to infill the previous drill pattern to increase the confidence in the JORC resources from inferred to indicated. In combination with ground geophysics (DGPR), the drilling will focus on the shallower portions of the resource that also contain higher nickel and cobalt grades.

LETLHAKANE URANIUM PROJECT
The Letlhakane Uranium Project, located in Botswana, is one of the world's largest undeveloped Uranium Deposits.

A Mining Licence designated ML 2016/16Lwas granted on 12 September 2016 and is valid for 22 years. The Department of Environmental Affairs formally approved the Letlhakane Uranium Project's Environmental Impact Statement on 13 May 2016. Provisional surface rights were granted on 6 June 2016.

The Letlhakane Uranium Project remains an important project asset within the diversified minerals strategy. While the nuclear industry is confident in the long term fundamentals of uranium and nuclear power, there is less certainty in the short term with industry expectation that the market will gradually move towards balance from calendar year 2025. Please refer to the Company's 2019 Annual Report for information relating to the Letlhakane Uranium Project's mineral resources and exploration results.

Excitingly the uranium market and investors sector appear to be improving. Currently the Botswana operations have a small team managing the administration and providing technical continuity for the project whilst waiting for market conditions to improve. The remaining team will keep the mining licence conditions in compliance and complete low level desktop studies to further the project.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Sep 14 2021, 11:57 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: punter's post @ Jul 4 2012, 03:50 PM

On 30 November, 2018, A-Cap Resources Limited changed its name to A-Cap Energy Limited.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

punter
post Posted: Jul 4 2012, 03:50 PM
  Quote Post

ACB have been very quiet lately, do any ACB holders have any thoughts about the company apart from the announcements?

Thank you.
Punter

NightStalker
post Posted: Jul 13 2011, 11:06 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: oracle's post @ Jul 13 2011, 10:52 AM

Uranium sector in recovery mode generally - U price up today to $53.75 - up $2.

Also, ACB broken the downtrend, and recommended last night by D & D as a buy, hence this morning's action.

I got in at 17c and 19c (posted on HC) and the trade is still running. My stop is currently at 21.5c, that last bounce. If it makes a big spike, I might sell half into the spike then buy back when it settles. If not, I'll just follow the trend. If it pulls back then bounces again, I'll move my stop up to the support level it bounces from.

I currently have a profit-taking sell order for half my shares at 40c - if it gets filled, well and good. If not, I can either move the price down depending on the market depth, or else pull it and just let it ride the trend.

--------------------
Regards, NightStalker

Algorithmic trading, and HFT are rendering Technical Analysis null and void.

oracle
post Posted: Jul 13 2011, 10:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mullokintyre's post @ Jul 13 2011, 10:47 AM

Don't think anything is up with ACB Mick - think its just the rub-off from the approach made to BMN from Chinese interests.

Welcome though!

--------------------
oracle

mullokintyre
post Posted: Jul 13 2011, 10:47 AM
  Quote Post

Up 30% in last few trading sessions when everything else I owned died.
Something in the wind.

Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

wolverine
post Posted: Mar 15 2011, 05:22 PM
  Quote Post

Slapped around the last few days. Better late than never, closed some of them today at 38c. mad.gif

The market cap for this is stupidly low for the potential but at this point I can't eat potential so money in the bank is the better bet until it settles down. From some rudimentary charting I was figuring on 30c being hit. I can't believe it got there so quickly....but got there it did. Chalk up a pretty tidy loss for the ol wolv.

--------------------
TOO MANY CHIEFS

NOT ENOUGH INDIANS

dee27
post Posted: Feb 17 2011, 07:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dee27's post @ Jan 28 2011, 03:31 PM

Strong day today. Could be close to the resource upgrade announcement?

--------------------
From little things big things grow.

dee27
post Posted: Jan 28 2011, 03:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Vic's post @ Jan 28 2011, 09:31 AM

Not quite sure what the sell off after the quarterly report release was all about???

Took advantage of the temporary weakness to add a few more, and nice to see it rebound at the close.

--------------------
From little things big things grow.

Vic
post Posted: Jan 28 2011, 09:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: dee27's post @ Jan 28 2011, 09:14 AM

Usually points to driving the price down to allow for accumulation of stock

12 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING