Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

NIS, NICKELSEARCH LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Sep 15 2021, 09:38 AM
  Quote Post

NickelSearch Limited (NIS) holds a belt scale mineral tenement package in Western Australia located at the junction of the southern Yilgarn Craton margin and the Forrestania to Ravensthorpe Nickel Belt that is highly prospective for nickel sulphide deposits.

The Carlingup Project includes four currently known nickel sulphide deposits at RAV1, RAV4, RAV4 West, and RAV8 spread along about 10 kilometres of strike length. These deposits contain shallow mineralisation open in most directions with an inferred resource at RAV8 of 13.2 million tonnes at 0.6% Ni for 75,100 tonnes of Ni and a combined exploration target at RAV1, RAV4 and RAV4 West of 300,000 tonnes at 0.9% Ni for 2,800 tonnes of Ni to 9,800,000 tonnes at 0.4% Ni for 41,200 tonnes of Ni. These exploration targets are based on information that is conceptual in nature noting that there has been insufficient exploration to estimate a mineral resource and that it is not certain if further exploration will result in the estimation of a mineral resource.

In addition, the John Ellis laterite nickel deposit contains 16.0 million tonnes at 0.56% Ni for 90,300 tonnes of Ni. Importantly the historical high grade RAV8 nickel mine which produced 16,100 tonnes of nickel at 3.45% demonstrates the potential for finding high grade massive sulphide mineralisation at all the known deposits and virgin blind deposits yet to be discovered.

Listing date.... 06 October 2021 1:00PM AEST ##
Company contact details ...... https://nickelsearch.com/

Principal Activities ... Mineral Exploration

Issue Price ...... AUD 0.20
Issue Type ....... Ordinary Fully Paid Shares
Security code ..... NIS
Capital to be Raised ... $10,000,000

Expected offer close date ... 28 September 2021
Underwriter.... Not underwritten. Discovery Capital Partners Pty Ltd (Lead Manager)

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING