Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

SWP, SWOOP HOLDINGS LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Sep 11 2021, 11:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Aug 5 2021, 01:03 PM

pushing up quite nicely on the back of the first set of results... After a hesitant start when it listed, Swoop has more than doubled since July. ... now $2.31

As well as looking to lock in recurring revenue and keeping a lid on Capex, there has been a set of acquisitions that will bode well for the future
  • ... Scale & Acquisition Synergies beginning in FY22 and full benefits into FY23
  • ... Significant larger acquisition opportunity set post listing
  • ... Majority of vendors are looking for predominantly scrip based transactions and interested to join the Swoop journey
  • ... Progressing acquisition debt facility
  • ... Current pipeline valuations are materially EV/EBITDA accretive
  • ... Hired experienced Systems & Integration leader

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Aug 5 2021, 01:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 12 2021, 04:29 PM

and another tie up as a preferred NBN Retail Service Provider
Swoop has secured a 5 year contract (via its wholly owned subsidiary Node1 Pty Ltd , known as NodeOne) worth over $5m with Orro Group to provide NBN Enterprise Ethernet services across Western Australia.

This solution will bring high speed fibre connectivity to over 150 locations all over WA utilising NodeOne direct connectivity to all 14 NBN Points of Interconnect (POIs) across the State.

up 15%

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 12 2021, 04:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 27 2021, 09:25 PM

Swoop making true to its announced intentions: ... looking to acquire Beam Internet, the largest privately owned fixed wireless network in regional South Australia, for a total enterprise value of $7.2 million.
Beam Internet offers fast and affordable high speed Wireless Broadband on its own network of over 60 towers and masts and has more than 3,600 on net residential and SME services in operation. The Beam network covers the Fleurieu Peninsula, Barossa, Kangaroo Island, Mid North, Murray Bridge and South East regions in South Australia, and also parts of the West Victoria and Mallee regions in regional Victoria.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 27 2021, 09:25 PM
  Quote Post

Swoop Holdings Ltd (SWP) listed on the ASX today; very much an insiders splash, as the pathway was via listed entities (a backdoor listing). It raised $20 million at 50c a share in an IPO that was heavily oversubscribed. It closed at $1.25 on Day One.

On 07 Dec, 2018, Robo 3D Limited (RBO) changed its name and ASX code to STEMify Limited (SF1).
On 26 May, 2021, Stemify Limited (SF1) changed its name and ASX code to Swoop Holdings Limited (SWP).

Swoop Holdings Ltd (SWP) is an Australian proprietary company, focused on a fixed wireless and wholesale network infrastructure carrier with a high performance national and international network that is an alternative provider to the large carriers for delivering services in Australia. SWP is based in both NSW and Victoria, with offices in Sydney, Gosford and Warragul. SWP also provides services over the NBN fixed line and fixed wireless networks nationally to residential and SME customers who cannot connect to the Swoop fixed wireless network.

SWP operates under 3 brands; Swoop Wholesale, Swoop Business and Swoop Broadband. The Company has completed the acquisition of:
1. 100% of the shares in Cirrus Communications Pty Ltd (Swoop);
2. 58.90% of the issued capital in N1 Telecommunications Pty Ltd (NodeOne); and
3. 100% of the issued capital of Fiwi Pty Ltd which in turn holds the remaining 41.10% of the issued capital of NodeOne,

Swoop operates one of the country's largest fixed wireless networks with 246 towers spread across all states and has plans to build more towers and gobble up rival operators. The Chairman, James Spenceley, said Swoop would look to play to its strengths in outer suburban and regional areas rather than well serviced and highly competitive inner city markets dominated by Telstra, Optus, Vocus and TPG.

Mr Spenceley said there could be a round of consolidation in the sector similar to the period late in the 2000s and early in the 2010s when the likes of Vocus, TPG and iiNet were making acquisitions. He said some small businesses had grown to a scale that made them attractive takeover targets.

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING