Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

SO4, SALT LAKE POTASH LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Sep 12 2021, 12:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jul 29 2021, 02:26 PM

still in Voluntary Suspension ... the requests keep rolling in. First was 29 July.
Announcement at the time:

https://cdn-api.markitdigital.com/apiman-ga...4df02a206a39ff4

The Company will be implementing a revised ramp up strategy that involves suspending the initial plant feed programme following the processing of the first 90 to 110kt of harvest salts, to enable more salts to precipitate before commencing continuous harvesting activities.
• As a result of the revised pond ramp up schedule and associated delayed plant feed salt availability, forecasted SOP production for FY22 has been reduced and the Company will require further funding before the end of 2021 to continue operations at Lake Way. Discussions to resolve the funding shortfall have commenced and once complete and agreed will be announced to the market.
• The reduction in plant feed salt availability is expected to reduce primary SOP production in FY22 from 165-185kt to 85-105kt. This is the result of three factors:
• A change in operating methodology for the ramp up period of the pond system has been implemented to manage salt grade variability in the harvest cells.
• A reduction in the estimation of available plant feed salt within harvest ponds following bulk sampling.
• The reclassification of lower grade inventories that have now been determined as unsuitable for plant feed during the rampup period.
• There is no anticipated impact on production levels in FY23 and beyond, with full production run rate from primary salts still anticipated in the June 2022 quarter.

As a result of the revised pond ramp up schedule and associated delayed plant feed salt availability, forecasted SOP production for FY'22 has been reduced. The Company will require further funding to continue operations at Lake Way before the end of 2021. Discussions to resolve the funding shortfall have commenced and once complete and agreed the market will be updated.

CEO gone.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 29 2021, 02:26 PM
  Quote Post

The Company will be implementing a revised ramp up strategy that involves suspending the initial plant feed program following the processing of the first 90 to 110kt of harvest salts, to enable more salts to precipitate before commencing continuous harvesting activities.

• As a result of the revised pond ramp up schedule and associated delayed plant feed salt availability, forecast SOP production for FY22 has been reduced and the Company will require further funding before the end of 2021 to continue operations at Lake Way. Discussions to resolve the funding shortfall have commenced and once complete and agreed will be announced to the market.
• The reduction in plant feed salt availability is expected to reduce primary SOP production in FY22 from 165/185kt to 85/105kt.
This is the result of three factors:
• ... A change in operating methodology for the ramp up period of the pond system has been implemented to manage salt grade variability in the harvest cells.
• ... A reduction in the estimation of available plant feed salt within harvest ponds following bulk sampling.
• ... The reclassification of lower grade inventories that have now been determined as unsuitable for plant feed during the ramp up period.
• There is no anticipated impact on production levels in FY23 and beyond, with full production run rate from primary salts still anticipated in the June 2022 quarter.

.................and that will be a big Ouch!

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Jul 29 2021, 10:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 22 2021, 12:14 PM

and SO4 in a TH, now Suspended, awaiting a material update on its Lake Way Project which is anticipated to occur by commencement of trading on Monday, 16 August 2021.

and probably not good news. as it is on the London AIM market, word is it is due to a downgrade and future cash raising. There was a placement a few months ago ($28M at $0.35c , to pay down debt funding) and the plant is 95% complete, so what is the caper??

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 22 2021, 12:14 PM
  Quote Post

And SO4 in a halt, with a capital raising to come.

Costly business, getting greenfield projects up to speed.

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: May 7 2021, 01:00 PM
  Quote Post

Salt Lake Potash Limited (SO4), formerly WildHorse Energy Ltd WHE, is a mineral exploration company with a current focus on development of Goldfields Salt Lakes Potash Projects.

From 2016 till now, Salt Lake Potash has focused on its WA brine operations, near Wiluna.
The company is close to exporting its first product this Quarter
Significant progress was made on Process Plant construction as well as financing and product positioning during the March quarter, setting the Company up for first SOP sales in the June quarter. Our focus is now on successful commissioning and ramp-up of the process plant as we look to move into positive cash flow from our first operating SOP asset.

The cost base of the industry is essentially bifurcated into Primary (Brine) and Secondary (Mannheim & MOP Recrystallisation) production. Salt Lake Potash’s operations are located in the lowest quartile for global SOP producers with a C1 cash cost estimate of A$302/t (US$205/t)

--------------------

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING