Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

GDC, GLOBAL DATA CENTRE GROUP
nipper
post Posted: Sep 10 2021, 08:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Feb 26 2021, 08:36 AM

Fresh from its biggest investor selling off a 33 per cent stake in the business, Global Data Centre Group is raising $24 million via a placement for institutional investors and a retail share purchase plan.

On Tuesday afternoon 360 Capital sold off a block of $42 million, priced at $1.93 per share.

The funding round is also priced at $1.93 per share, which represents a 4.9 per cent discount to its last trading price of $2.03.

Shaw and Partners and Aitken Murray Capital Partners have been appointed as joint lead managers.

Proceeds from the raise will be used to fund potential acquisitions, as well as strategic investment opportunities.

............ and they will probably keep going to market for fresh capital for every opportunity they want to get involved in.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

nipper
post Posted: Feb 26 2021, 08:36 AM
  Quote Post

Originally called the 360 Capital Group.It is an ASX listed investment and funds management group, focusing on strategic and active investment management of alternative assets (Real Assets, Private Equity, Public Equity and Credit) with the FUM around $440M. There is a tilt going on, with the 360 Capital Digital Investment Manager through it’s unique insights and network already investing c$125M into data centre opportunities and has a strong pipeline of additional investment opportunities.

On February 26th, 2021, 360 Capital Digital Infrastructure Fund (TDI) changed its name and ASX code to Global Data Centre Group (GDC).

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING