Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

977 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 > »    

Reply to this topic

BLT, BENITEC BIOPHARMA LIMITED
plastic
post Posted: Feb 29 2020, 12:33 PM
  Quote Post

The good news is, they have the gender equality balance right in the boardroom.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

plastic
post Posted: Feb 29 2020, 07:33 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Feb 29 2020, 05:25 AM

CSIRO broke their backs contorting themselves to save this company back in the day, now they're just going to let it go for nothing? Something not right here. They're big losers too unless they're getting the invisible earnings through patent royalties which I doubt because of safe harbour provisions.

It's not just the economic loss suffered. Its the humiliation on so many fronts that hurts most.

Australia's most eminent and prestigious institute of science that represents all that is great about the finest minds in the country being publicly made to look like a loser and a spineless patsy with worthless science.

Something not right here.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 29 2020, 07:23 AM
  Quote Post

Two weeks after the HK Stock Exchange said they were going to delist that HK dairy company I follow, they are still listed.

Can you figure that one out?
You have rules and regulations for a reason. They have taken nearly ten years to work through them in a fair and impartial way only to come to a final conclusion that delisting is the best option. The only grounds the company had left to appeal against was that the process was unfair. Ironic to say the least!

Perhaps there is a twist in the tail of not only this but all of these strange goings on. Including the Schemers Arrangement.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 29 2020, 05:25 AM
  Quote Post

Strange they have to go through this Holdco process when they already have US based companies they could just transfer the assets into. And when you read the Schemers Booklet, it sure is a scheme alright.

Guess thats what you do when you want to hide the fact that its a takeover for pennies in the dollar. You call it a scheme instead of a takeover. I'm surprised they left out the contrived bit.

In four weeks we will know if it is to succeed or not. Big volumes still going through. No SSH notices. All is not what it appears to be IMHO.

CSIRO broke their backs contorting themselves to save this company back in the day, now they're just going to let it go for nothing? Something not right here. They're big losers too unless they're getting the invisible earnings through patent royalties which I doubt because of safe harbour provisions.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 28 2020, 08:19 PM
  Quote Post

Strange they have to go through this Holdco process when they already have US based companies they could just transfer the assets into. And when you read the Schemers Booklet, it sure is a scheme alright.

There is a lot of anonyminity and mystery in it. With terms like Holdco and selling agent being used with great abandon. By now you'd expect to have a name of a company to which you could refer, the selling agent would be named brokerage houses and you'd think they would have a value attached to let the market know what to value it at if for any reason the ASX fails in it's price seeking function.

Never mind less than 300 shares, you will get a fractionated value sent to you. Pretty sad really. People hang on Warren Buffet's every word and one phrase people throw around is, time in the market. Well, that never served anyone well in this instance. It's appalling. You'd think the CSIRO or their bosses would step in and save the day for the poor old investors. But the gross dilution can't be undiluted.
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 27 2020, 02:04 PM
  Quote Post

After so much dilution and chopping and changing of lead shareholders, it is quite possible many of the original shareholders don't have 300 BLT shares left. I reckon that must have been about 300,000 in the beginning.

So what happens to those holders which don't have 300 shares to convert?

There are just four weeks left before the Schemers meeting is held. Lets hope the better alternative materializes.

Make me a Motza Archa!

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Feb 27 2020, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

Still no sign of Pfizer. This could well stretch out to July 4th with close for Thanksgiving.

I'm just hoping they close on July 4th which means an announcement is due any day now.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 06:21 PM
  Quote Post

You never know when and where the bomb will drop. It could be in just a few hours time. Probably just a coincidence BLT releases its report right beforehand.

https://investors.modernatx.com/events/even...9-earnings-call

Fourth Quarter 2019 Earnings Call
Feb 26, 2020 at 8:00 AM EST

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 26 2020, 02:15 AM
  Quote Post

After the big volume sales and no SSH notices we now have a worldwide health crisis. Looking at the NASDAQ overnight, it looks like MRNA is the big winner. BNTC is getting trashed. Down 10%.

Maybe this will be the excuse to scrap the shift to the US.

Make Me a Motza Archa. Make me two at 2.5c.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Feb 20 2020, 07:57 PM
  Quote Post

Look at that volume today and still no SSH notice.

The miscreants are having a field day.

--------------------

977 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING