Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2   

Reply to this topic

SOR, STRATEGIC ELEMENTS LIMITED
frodo
post Posted: Jun 1 2015, 01:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 1 2015, 01:03 PM

Arty that was a good call on SHE.

arty
post Posted: Jun 1 2015, 01:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 25 2015, 06:21 PM

Apparently, SOR has found a new "Strategy".
How did they persuade the Tax Office to forego CGT and income tax on dividends?

Not that I really care: I noticed the breakout on May 21st, and although I missed the best part on that day, I kept a close eye on it and bought last Friday when it appeared to form a base. Half-hourly chart attached.

Attached Image

I've taken part profit today: 11c to 20c was too good a profit to pass up; but I'll buy on pullback into this morning's gap-up.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

nipper
post Posted: May 25 2015, 06:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: brett.brett's post @ May 25 2015, 05:16 PM

I got this in my email INBOX from a broker/ adviser
Your accountant probably doesn't know, however there is an ASX Company where tax-free capital gains can be made from the resources and technology sectors.

New Deals by Only Company With Tax Free Shares In Resources and Technology

Strategic Elements (SOR) is a unique listed Company awarded special Pooled Development Fund status by the Federal Government meaning most shareholders pay no tax on their capital gains or dividends.

It has just backed a deal on a revolutionary memory technology 10,000 x smaller than a human hair developed by the Number 1 ranked materials research team in the country. It targets the global $78 Billion memory market. More data in less space at less cost.

It is also on the hunt in WA's unexplored deserts for a Polish style of copper in collaboration with one of WA's most respected geologists. Several historic drill holes confirm the Company's position of seeking a major new discovery by applying proven overseas models to unexplored WA frontiers.

It has also just resolved to back drilling underneath a historic New Zealand gold mine where last historic sampling assays were an impressive 663.9 g/t over 0.75m including 5342.5 g/t over 0.25m. The mine was closed in 1914 due to water problems and World War One labour issues, and has had no modern exploration since.

Work on these and other projects is about to begin…to find out more please click here.

www.strategicelements.com.au

* The Company is registered by the Australian Federal Government under a special program to encourage investment into Australian SME's. The Company's special registration as a Pooled Development Fund provides most shareholders with tax-free capital gains when they sell their shares and tax-free dividends. The Company is listed on ASX under the code "SOR" on the Australian Stock Exchange and has a dual resources and technology exposure.

Potential investors should read more on the Company's tax advantages and projects and consult their professional advisor before making an investment decision.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

brett.brett
post Posted: May 25 2015, 05:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ Aug 25 2011, 12:53 PM

SOR worth watching especially since last week's announcements.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Aug 25 2011, 12:53 PM
  Quote Post

Created by request:

STRATEGIC ELEMENTS LIMITED (SOR)

Regards, Sharescene.com 

Said 'Thanks' for this post: brett.brett  

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING