Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

321 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > »    

Reply to this topic

General Moderator Discussion
ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 29 2008, 03:34 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jbeatty on Tuesday 29/01/08 02:39pm

And he inturn as contacted us (I've passed it onto Geoff)

Thanks for that James

Cheers
Matt

jbeatty
post Posted: Jan 29 2008, 02:09 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShareScene.com on Tuesday 29/01/08 02:34pm

Ok Matt. Your concerns have been passed on to lee.

--------------------
regards: jbeatty

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 29 2008, 01:34 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: jbeatty on Tuesday 29/01/08 12:57pm

Hi James,

I saw that, but please understand while I don't mind someone answering questions... they can't be allowed to promote their product.

If we allow for brokers to freely promote their service then we cut our throats (SS is powered by advertising dollars) so if Lee wants to be active in promoting Bell, then he needs to talk to Geoff about doing an ad deal (please pass the message onto Lee)

Cheers
Matt

jbeatty
post Posted: Jan 29 2008, 12:27 PM
  Quote Post

Guys:

Good to see Lee Muco from Bell Direct signed up and posting here.

I extended him an invite to join up with Sharescene earlier today.

--------------------

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 25 2008, 04:12 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: moosey on Friday 25/01/08 03:49pm

Hi Gary,

"but i really think we should be asking MOD to please explain why he is a seller every day rather than assume he has a specific purpose other than lining his own pockets while he can."

What proof does the "Pecker" have to backup this claim? They are making nothing more then an assumption... more so in the same line they seem to attack another member for making other assumptions (so the stance is very hypocritical)

MOD is not a director/employee of a listed company therefore this is not a matter for the ASX to clear up.

FURTHER more (privately) this is nothing but a very public spat between two former MST directors... "Pecker" is being a little misleading in not disclosing what links he once had to MST, if he did then it would be clear to all why he is acting in this manner. The funny thing is I don’t believe MOD knows who “Pecker” is….

Cheers
Matt

moosey
post Posted: Jan 25 2008, 03:19 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: moosey on Friday 25/01/08 04:03pm

OK, perhaps I should have read my emails first, I see Mike Odwyer has objected to what has been said about him on the thread, but to my way of thinking perhaps he should go to the ASX and state he is not selling, he did tell them that it was his intent to sell some time back now, and I think people are of the opinion that he is, I really do think the discussion was fair IMHO.

Cheers Gary

--------------------
All posters Please note, the decision to either buy or sell this share is entirely the individuals choice, I am not authorised to give investment advice, I post here to discuss the merits of technology as I see it, which may or may not be correct? and any information here is worth what you paid for it! the moose is loose

moosey
post Posted: Jan 25 2008, 03:03 PM
  Quote Post

Just a question, I looked at the posts deleted on the MST thread , I thought it was a healthy discussion about the pro's and con's of the founder of the company selling shares? perhaps I am missing something, I mean no offense here, I am only seeking some sort of guidance as to what actions I take myself, I do see however a number of posts that were blatantly off topic , admittedly they came in after the deleted posts I mentioned , but in my opinion they were worse or at least rank equally for deletion? am I missing something?

Cheers Gary

--------------------
All posters Please note, the decision to either buy or sell this share is entirely the individuals choice, I am not authorised to give investment advice, I post here to discuss the merits of technology as I see it, which may or may not be correct? and any information here is worth what you paid for it! the moose is loose

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jan 21 2008, 10:32 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: drarthur on Monday 21/01/08 09:19am

Hi Arthur,

It's primary broker and while I accept you may use 3 equally I can't make the survey ask the same question 3 times (if it did the survey would go from 40 questions to like 80)

Cheers
Matt

jbeatty
post Posted: Jan 21 2008, 09:54 AM
  Quote Post

On the horns of a dilemma myself, with Sanfords being swallowed in a few days by Commsec.

Consequently I ticked "other broker" and answered the rest on my (satisfactory) experience with Sanfords.

Perhaps if you run the survey again soon you will get a different result regarding Commsec biggrin.gif

--------------------

drarthur
post Posted: Jan 21 2008, 08:49 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShareScene.com on Monday 21/01/08 09:07am

Matt, I'm stuck on a question. Selecting primary broker, I use three with equal frequency

--------------------
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

321 Pages (Click to Jump) V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING