Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

841 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

The top of this cycle for ASX200, cash is king ?
kahuna1
post Posted: May 8 2020, 08:30 PM
  Quote Post

I am amused by how long it took for you to catch on .... Keep up the good work.

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: crashtstdumy  draughtsman  indeficit  

plastic
post Posted: May 8 2020, 07:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kahuna1's post @ May 8 2020, 07:35 PM

A sure sign of backfooting on a lost cause is the need to get personally derogatory and abusive in an attempt to gain the upper hand.

Time to take that Kit Kat.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

kahuna1
post Posted: May 8 2020, 07:35 PM
  Quote Post

Sigh ...

that gym sock is getting a workout I see.
Chicken pox is related to Shingles but there is NO vaccine for shingles. Herpes is from the same family ....

Why hadn't you been vaccinated as a child?

I think your there, but excessive use of gym socks ... possibly not, Small pox was eradicated I believe and it did have a vaccine ... from Cow pox which was harmless but worked.

No vaccine for chicken pox when I was a lad ... possibly now ... Shingles ... it does however have issues with a pregnant woman and is able to cross the placenta barrier and into the unborn child with at times devastating outcomes. The unborn child with no immunity to chicken pox gets it, which is the same family as shingles. At times in the eyes and is born blind and sometimes even worse.
Joe Rogan is that racist homophobic boofhead I now know and Musk denies their is any virus ... both clearly suffering from either excessive gym sock use and untreated syphilis.

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

plastic
post Posted: May 8 2020, 07:26 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ May 8 2020, 06:58 PM

Ah. I was confusing Small Pox with Chicken Pox.

A vaccine for Small Pox exists but none for Chicken Pox. At least not until recently.

Hitherto, the can be caught only once theory has been relied upon.

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: May 8 2020, 06:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kahuna1's post @ May 8 2020, 07:12 AM

I was sent home with nothing not knowing it was extremely contagious chicken pox and deadly to pregnant women and their babies or elderly, I was not amused ... since I had come into contact with one pregnant woman and felt the moral obligation when I found this out to call her and fess up, just in case.

Why hadn't you been vaccinated as a child?

This example shows you just how useless an app is. What happens if you are Covid free but full of chicken pox and end up infecting someone else? I guess it wouldn't matter a jot if the person you came into contact with were vaccinated because then they wouldn't get infected. Much like Covid. In the absence of a vaccine, once the disease has been contracted and the patient recovered, there should be some resistance to a repeat of it.

An app does nothing to prevent a person contracting a disease. Therefore, the argument to the affirmative is specious.

--------------------

kahuna1
post Posted: May 8 2020, 05:45 PM
  Quote Post

Elon Musk on Joe Rogan has just explained the BS around Covid deaths

Yes both well known doctors and they also advised if you believed them, you should not breed.
One other expert advised using bleach was the best for CV19 !!

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

rlane
post Posted: May 8 2020, 05:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ May 8 2020, 03:52 PM

Made a post on the Covid 19 thread

Said 'Thanks' for this post: plastic  

Mork
post Posted: May 8 2020, 05:19 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ May 8 2020, 03:52 PM

Elon Musk on Joe Rogan has just explained the BS around Covid deaths.
- Pay hospitals $39,000 for a Covid death vs $8,000 for other deaths- Require no testing, only noting the presence of one symptom.- Get attacked by a shark.- Cough before you die.
My sympathies go out to all people struggling with illness or loss at all times, but people must realise that they are being lied to on a massive scale.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: mullokintyre  Pendragon  rlane  

plastic
post Posted: May 8 2020, 03:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: kahuna1's post @ May 8 2020, 03:27 PM

The fact is, which nobody wants to recognize, is that nobody has died of Covid. They have all died WITH Covid. That is to say, existing and underlying conditions couldn't cope with the added burden of Covid. Which means a lot of those fatalities could also have been brought about by a cold if they caught one. And if one should pass away from either one, it makes no difference which one because they were just as deadly as each other. When its your turn, its your turn.

Colds can be very deadly. But most recover and carry on. Just as with Covid.

No need for an app.

--------------------

kahuna1
post Posted: May 8 2020, 03:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ May 8 2020, 12:13 PM

Colds can be deadly. Just as deadly as Covid.

Really ?
Truly ?

Its impossible for anyone to be thinking that way, right now, but clearly you are.
Time for me to take a break.

--------------------

841 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING