Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

844 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > »    

Reply to this topic

The top of this cycle for ASX200, cash is king ?
plastic
post Posted: Aug 8 2020, 01:16 PM
  Quote Post

If you say so.

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

kahuna1
post Posted: Aug 8 2020, 12:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Aug 8 2020, 12:50 PM

Yes it excites you ...

humans dead and dying. Plucking numbers ? They are factual ... and increasing at close to 500,000 a week in the USA .... 10,000 deaths.

I note you still are unable to express any remorse, sympathy, empathy or compassion for the situation.

Zero ...

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

plastic
post Posted: Aug 8 2020, 12:50 PM
  Quote Post

Be careful of what you wish for. I can pull numbers out of my ass to suit my agenda as well.

Need a pic to back up the name calling.

--------------------

kahuna1
post Posted: Aug 8 2020, 11:27 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Aug 8 2020, 10:39 AM

When someone speaks about Flu deaths ...
Conflates say 30,000 USA flu deaths in a very bad year .... and compares it to COVID 19 ... which likely the real number is 200,000 so far this year .... in the USA

I know its time to not engage . One is likely 400,000 DEATHS in 12 months and long term damage in 3 times as many .... is that 30,000 ? Or 1.2 million with brain issues or lung issues or heart issues for the rest of their lives ?

How COvid 19 finishes is ... vaccine or antiviral but not sure that's much use ... as the thing damages lungs, clearly brains .... and other organs or a prophylactic.

In the meantime which may be ... 9 months or NEVER ... its what we do, in the meantime.

What occurs globally and since conspiracy fools and imbeciles dont like vaccines even when ones are tested, which cannot occur for say 9 months despite Trumps wishes, without full testing to assure safety ... which takes time ... then we have possibly a solution.

I am not trolling, merely expressing how stupid it is to ignore science in favor of your pet theories about aliens or whatever. Next you will be comparing it to AIDS ... which well as you know needs transfer of body fluids ... or nuclear war ... whoops sorry you already did !!

Possibly the next argument would be your unlikely to catch it ... in Australia yep ... USA just hit 5 million cases, NOT the asymptomatic ones .... people who show signs and of them half now appear to have issue beyond getting over it.

It would be helpful if you just would not sprout your conspiracy theories so I am not tempted to insult your quaint beliefs.

5.095 million cases in the USA as of right now. Herd immunity seems unlikely given the latest science, and anyhow one would need 70% infected to get there so .... good luck

That I expressed my dismay at the course the USA has taken seems to have upset you ... So mocking you is the least one can do !! Likely 400,000 deaths American and 10 million infected excites you !! Certainly no remorse or even sorrow shown so far just denial. Denial ... and more kooky theories. That poor gym sock ..

Sorry but turn off your camera on your computer its distracting.
Attached File(s)
Attached File  source__111.gif ( 319.87K ) Number of downloads: 0

--------------------
All views expressed are my own opinions. While I take every care when posting no guarantee to the absolute veracity of the postings is given or implied. Please do your own reseach and consult a professional investment advisor before investing.

plastic
post Posted: Aug 8 2020, 10:39 AM
  Quote Post

Haters are gonna hate. Trolls are gonna troll.

How will Covid end?

--------------------

kahuna1
post Posted: Aug 8 2020, 10:01 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Aug 8 2020, 09:54 AM

On and on ..

Attached File(s)
Attached File  536_111.gif ( 1.23MB ) Number of downloads: 0

--------------------

Featured Stock Stories

plastic
post Posted: Aug 8 2020, 09:54 AM
  Quote Post

Witness the effects of lockdown everybody.

Be kind and take a moment for your fellow man.

--------------------

kahuna1
post Posted: Aug 8 2020, 08:59 AM
  Quote Post

Isn't it the flu ?

Attached File(s)
Attached File  giphy.gif ( 938.79K ) Number of downloads: 1

--------------------

plastic
post Posted: Aug 8 2020, 08:55 AM
  Quote Post

Yep. Really.
How will Covid end?

--------------------

kahuna1
post Posted: Aug 8 2020, 08:39 AM
  Quote Post

Really ?

Attached File(s)
Attached File  3qhz59_111.jpg ( 97.43K ) Number of downloads: 3

--------------------

844 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING