Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

26 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Trump
nipper
post Posted: Nov 28 2020, 04:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: balance's post @ Nov 28 2020, 03:54 PM

thanks, mate... my interest level barely moved the dial.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

balance
post Posted: Nov 28 2020, 03:54 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Nov 28 2020, 02:58 PM

It was a fake tweet attributed to Trump. Funny because he tweets so much nonsense it sucked in plenty of people. https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/11/26/donald-trump-maradona/

--------------------
Day Trader: Lowest form of life in the known universe.
Shorter: Can limbo under a day trader.
Investor: Salt of the Earth.Sits to the right of God (Warren Buffet)
Share prices are only ever manipulated down.
Paper losses are not really losses.
Chat site posters always know better & know more than anyone about anything.
I'm 29.
The cheque is in the mail.

nipper
post Posted: Nov 28 2020, 02:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Nov 28 2020, 08:06 AM

jump first, think second
.... probably confused with Diego Maradona

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

plastic
post Posted: Nov 28 2020, 02:36 PM
  Quote Post

Did she die of covid disease?

--------------------
What did Uncle Mel do to us?

balance
post Posted: Nov 28 2020, 10:48 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: early birds's post @ Nov 28 2020, 08:06 AM

why the hell tweetter not block this !!??

Possibly they were too occupied peeing themselves laughing.

--------------------
Day Trader: Lowest form of life in the known universe.
Shorter: Can limbo under a day trader.
Investor: Salt of the Earth.Sits to the right of God (Warren Buffet)
Share prices are only ever manipulated down.
Paper losses are not really losses.
Chat site posters always know better & know more than anyone about anything.
I'm 29.
The cheque is in the mail.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

early birds
post Posted: Nov 28 2020, 08:06 AM
  Quote Post

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/11/26/donald-trump-maradona/

Very sad to hear about the death of Madonna. A great person. Her music was wonderful. I remember listening to her albums in the early 1980s. Rest In Peace!” reads the alleged tweet.

===============

a fake is a fake!! truth always come out in the end!! but why the hell tweetter not block this !!??

Said 'Thanks' for this post: triage  

plastic
post Posted: Nov 28 2020, 02:13 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Nov 24 2020, 06:26 PM

Instead of the Full Monty, he contracts out to Israel and tells them to be clever about it.
Yossi Melman@yossi_melman·2hMohsen Fakhrizadeh has been assassinated in Damavand, east of Tehran according to reports in Iran. He was head of Iran’s secret military program and wanted for many years by Mossad. His death is a major psychological and professional blow for Iran.

--------------------

mullokintyre
post Posted: Nov 26 2020, 08:52 PM
  Quote Post

One of the very last things that Obama did in office just prior to that Trump bloke taking over, was to leave a little present for him.
In a fit of pique perhaps, with the conniving approval of John Kerry, Obama went against the previous long standing practice of vetoing Arab inspired criticisms of Israel in the UN, and abstained.
Caused a flurry within diplomatic circles, which may well have been aimed just as much at Netanyahu as trump himself.
There was no real imperative to do it, seemed to be no quid pro quo, just a mischievous piece of bastardry for the incoming Republican regime to deal with.
trump, being the sort of angry, vengeful sort of bloke he is, will most likely be thinking up the absolute worst present for the incoming Democrat regime.
Will be interesting to see what he comes up with.
Mick

--------------------
sent from my Olivetti Typewriter.

plastic
post Posted: Nov 25 2020, 06:04 PM
  Quote Post

Yeah. I don't think he has the desire to hang on to power through killing the way Hilary did. I believe he believes he had a job to do for America and that job is done. He will hand over power without argument because before he does, we will see what that job was. IMHO it was to break the pharma chains people are held in by those companies amongst many others.

Like the mini-nuke in Lebanon. Before it he stated, peace through overwhelming force. Afterwards, peace deals all through the middle East. Fancy that!
Everyone reckoned Hilary was going to jail. Along with Comey and a bunch of others. They are still free to walk the streets and dine in the restaurants BLM groups are hijacking.

--------------------

triage
post Posted: Nov 25 2020, 05:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: plastic's post @ Nov 24 2020, 06:26 PM

Or Trumpy could finish collecting all those millions being donated to his cause - the fine print explicitly says that he can - grants pardons to family and friends, resigns, is pardoned by President Pence and then spends the rest of his life collecting on all the favours he has done over the last four years.

I continue to think it more likely that Trumpy is a conman, not a despot ... but I know three quarters of not much anyway.

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

Said 'Thanks' for this post: early birds  

26 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING