Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

104 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

MNS, MAGNIS RESOURCES LIMITED
stocks
post Posted: Dec 4 2019, 09:53 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Dec 4 2019, 09:03 PM

I have read every announcement they have pumped out, like I said, my point is, not one of them have come to fruition, hence why the SP is what it is today.

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 4 2019, 09:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Dec 4 2019, 08:18 PM

Would you so kind as to point out to me any thing they HAVE achieved in the last three years, thanks, PILOTS.

You want me to go through the last three years and give you a list???

You must think I've got nothing better to do than answer your silly questions

How about you do your own research - i.e.read their announcements - it's all there

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

Said 'Thanks' for this post: gumboots  

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 4 2019, 08:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Dec 4 2019, 03:00 PM

Its feel goods like this that have amounted to nothing,

The MOU back in December 2017 if you read it - other than the headline that is - was of a very preliminary nature - "laying the foundations" stage. An MOU is also a preliminary document .https://drive.google.com/file/d/11O7vKTvasjOLpwECwOuYOBN-FGkfWJoo/view

This correspondence dated January 2019 from the German Federal Ministry for Business and Energy to the President of the German Bundestag - und Energie- https://www.bmwi.de/Redaktion/DE/Parlamenta...ionFile&v=2 - suggests LiStrom is still active and part of the European Battery Alliance. Whether MNS is still involved in LiStrom I' cannot be sure since there haven't been any updates for a while

BASF, Wacker Chemie, Evonik, Heraeus, SGL Group, Sonnen, BMW, Daimler, Volkswagen, Elring Klinger, Continental, Bosch, Siemens, Stihl, Honda RuD Deutschland, Streetscooter, AmbiBox, Viessmann, Ifu Institut für Informatik Hamburg, Verband des Maschinen und Anlagenbaus, Verband der Deutschen Elektrotechnik und Elektro Informationstechnik, Bundesverband Energiespeicher, Listrom, KLiB, Customcells, EAS Batteries, Liacon, Litarion, Varta, Hoppecke, BatteriemontageZentrum, Freudenberg, Manz, MW Group, Thyssen Krupp, Coperion, Akasol, Innogy, Deutsche Energie Agentur, Fraunhofer ISC, Fraunhofer ICT, Münster University, EIT Raw Materials, AMPS Power, Deutsche Rohstoffagentur und Aurubis.

A couple of recent developments on Germany's battery manufacturing aspirations - not suggesting MNS is [u]currently involved in any of these[/u] but they were previously

New €500m German battery institute hit by ‘scandal’ over site decision
18 Jul 2019
The new centre will be located at the MEET battery-research facility at the University of Münster, with a key participant being RWTH Aachen University. Construction of a building to house the research centre is set to begin by the end of this year and completed by 2022. In addition to the €500m from the German government to establish the centre, the state of North Rhine-Westphalia has pledged an additional €200m.

Sep 7, 2019 - 10:44 pm
Europe’s second battery consortium gets the go-ahead
extract
Although the German Ministry of Economic Affairs has not officially mentioned any names, the German newspaper Handelsblatt has reported that, according to insiders, “several well-known companies” are involved in the second consortium, including German companies BMW, BASF, Varta and BMZ.

https://www.electrive.com/2019/09/07/europe...s-the-go-ahead/

29/11/2019 -PRESS RELEASE -Electric Mobility
Minister Altmaier: "Second battery cell project is underway"
https://www.bmwi.de/Redaktion/EN/Pressemitt...s-underway.html

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

stocks
post Posted: Dec 4 2019, 08:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Dec 4 2019, 07:40 PM

Would you so kind as to point out to me any thing they HAVE achieved in the last three years, thanks, PILOTS.

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 4 2019, 07:40 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Dec 4 2019, 09:10 AM

the fact they to date have NOT achieved one thing they have set out to do

That's got to be the dumbest statement I've read from you yet. Way too silly for me to even comment

--------------------

stocks
post Posted: Dec 4 2019, 03:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Dec 4 2019, 09:10 AM

###6 Dec 2017

"A MOU for the construction of a 30GWh lithium-ion battery plant was announced on 6 October 2017"###

Its feel goods like this that have amounted to nothing, that HAS driven the SP to what it is to day.

Featured Stock Stories

stocks
post Posted: Dec 4 2019, 09:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Dec 2 2019, 02:37 PM

###"HOW many of them have they achieved???" - No idea, I haven't been counting the achievements vs updates###

The sad news for the long term holders is the fact they to date have NOT achieved one thing they have set out to do, the ONLY thing they have achieved so far is to bring the SP from over the $1 mark back to 10cents.

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 2 2019, 02:37 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Dec 2 2019, 08:45 AM

"we have had HOW many published announcements over the last three years," - no idea, have you counted them?? ASX listed companies are required to keep the market informed on progress they make - so I guess there are a number.

"HOW many of them have they achieved???" - No idea, I haven't been counting the achievements vs updates

"THATS the reason the SP is what it is today" - So all the other ASX/TSX listed companies in the same battery materials space - their charts show similar downward trend over the last 3 years - have also made too many announcements and not achieved too much of what they set out to do - is that what you are saying?? If so you really do not understand what's been happening in this space.

MNS announced they appointed NAB as their advisor in seeking project funding in September 2019 - less than 3 months ago. As a comparison I suggest you look at GNX, who are developing the Kidston Pumped Hydro Storage & Solar One Projects approximately 280 km north-west of Townsville.. Last week GNX announced NAB’s Financial & Equity Advisory team, acting as Financial Advisor to Genex since early 2019 ,had received credit approval subject to final documentation for $175m of debt funding that will be utilised to finance the construction of the Company’s 50MW Jemalong Solar Project (JSP) in New South Wales and to refinance the existing debt facility for the 50MW Kidston Solar One Project (KS1), operating at the Company’s Clean Energy Hub in Kidston, North Queensland. The facility, to be provided by a syndicate of three banks, compromises DZ BANK, NORD/LB and Westpac Banking Corporation.

GNX were seeking $175m and it took HOW long??

MNS are seeking HOW much??

Anyone with an ounce of business acumen would agree it's not an easy task, particularly in the current financial environment and in this battery/materials space. And, if it does happen, it certainly ain't gonna happen overnight. If I can borrow your words - "THATS the reason the SP is what it is today"

--------------------

stocks
post Posted: Dec 2 2019, 08:45 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Dec 1 2019, 08:21 PM

- ###we only know what's in their published announcements###

Yes, we have had HOW many published announcements over the last three years, HOW many of them have they achieved????, THATS the reason the SP is what it is today.

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 1 2019, 08:21 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: stocks's post @ Dec 1 2019, 06:06 PM

but will they have the same hold up as NY has had, Look at NY, how long will it take them to raise the finance for that.

More questions - you jump from one question to another.

"but will they have the same hold up as NY" - Townsville and NY - two different projects in two different locations with two different sets of challenges

"how long will it take them to raise the finance for that" - no idea,

Try ringing the company with you questions - pointless asking people on chat sites - we only know what's in their published announcements

--------------------

104 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING