Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »    

Reply to this topic

CUO, COPPERCO LIMITED
diana
post Posted: May 16 2008, 07:35 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: arty on Wednesday 07/05/08 05:39pm

There was a brokers report out yesterday valuing CUO at $1.15 so it's probably a time to buy and hold or hold as the case may be.
R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

arty
post Posted: May 7 2008, 05:39 PM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (Bellotreeman @ Tuesday 06/05/08 03:05pm)

Sure hope so, B;
At least it's made a new Intraday High; the Close was somewhat annoying, but volume is good, and the double resistance around 71c can serve as an excuse.
As this is already the second breakout, and my stop crteria had not been met last week, I bought up today in "anticipation". If the breakout fails, I'm sure there will be plenty of reference to the Trader's Commandment "Thou Shalt Not Anticipate." hypocrite.gif
I guess I can handle that tongue.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Bellotreeman
post Posted: May 6 2008, 05:05 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: arty on Sunday 04/05/08 11:35am

Closed just above resistance at 71c so it may well go north for a few points.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

arty
post Posted: May 4 2008, 11:35 AM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (diana @ Thursday 17/04/08 08:49am)

Hi Di,
CUO had a good run up, but it seems the Market hasn't quite warmed to the $1.20 story.
Long-term MA (yellow) has yet to be broken; the Harami would suggest another retracement is just as likely - in the short term anyway.
That's why I've taken profit for now: 10% in a couple of days was just too tempting.

I'm looking now for a break above 72c on higher volume. Similar picture to what happened on/after April 16.

Cheers, Arty.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

RADIO
post Posted: Apr 29 2008, 12:57 PM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (23/04/2008 10:00:00):
CUO - March 2008 Quarterly Report - Mr Brian Rear, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

diana
post Posted: Apr 17 2008, 10:49 AM
  Quote Post

Got off to a fast start but we had to go back and fill the gap. Lots of upside here with a valuation of $1.20.
R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

wanlika
post Posted: Mar 19 2008, 12:54 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: wanlika on Wednesday 19/03/08 09:59am

Just placed another 50k parcel to purchase in Q @ 43.5c When you consider the Institution placement only 2 weeks before was at 54cents, theres a 100% chance that it will be back in that vicinity short term ...... Production expansion to generate greater cashflow with little extra costs... Great buying me thinks and so does Meryl Lynch......
Wanlika

wanlika
post Posted: Mar 19 2008, 09:59 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: gamekeeper on Thursday 06/03/08 09:55am

MERYL LYNCH NEW SUBSTANTIAL HOLDER.....
Just purchased some this morning,very very cheap .......

gamekeeper
post Posted: Mar 6 2008, 09:55 AM
  Quote Post

Why would this company be undertaking a "private placement with institutional investors" in the current circumstances?

It will surprise me if this "charade takeover" is approved by the shareholders as it is clearly not in their best interests...............just the best interest of the diorectors

RADIO
post Posted: Jan 29 2008, 10:24 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (24/01/2008 12:30:00):
CUO - December Quarterly Report - Mr Brian Rear, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.

25 Pages (Click to Jump) V  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING