Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

Microcap investing, SW1 cheap company 100% earning growth pa for 2019 and 2020
Nopoo
post Posted: Feb 16 2019, 05:50 AM
  Quote Post

Cannabis Producer $BBT.C Benchmark Botanics Appoints Agriculture Expert

#cannabis #stocks #marijuana #investing #MJ #microcaps

https://web.tmxmoney.com/article.php?newsid..._symbol=BBT:CNX

--------------------
Nopoo

Nopoo
post Posted: Feb 15 2019, 02:44 PM
  Quote Post

Guyana Goldstrike Inc.

2019 News Release

Guyana Goldstrike Reports Assays of 3.28 g/t Au over 4.20 Metres and 1.29 g/t Au over 12.60 Metres in Trenches TTR-18-11, 12 and 13 at Toucan Ridge, Marudi Gold Project, Guyana 14 Feb, 2019

Guyana Goldstrike Reports High-grade Assays of 23.59 g/t Au over 0.60 Metres within 3.60 Metres of 4.82 g/t Au in Trench TTR-18-10 at Toucan Ridge Area, Marudi Gold Project, Guyana 05 Feb, 2019

Guyana Goldstrike Announces Second Discovery of Quartzite-metachert (Host Rock) Northeast of Toucan Ridge, Marudi Gold Project, Guyana 29 Jan, 2019

https://guyanagoldstrike.com/news/2019-news-release

--------------------
Nopoo

nipper
post Posted: Feb 15 2019, 08:21 AM
  Quote Post

’The poor performance of the NCC portfolio was driven by two factors, the first being clear short term negative earnings surprises from three core investments and the other being a noticeable lack of investor appetite for investing in micro-cap businesses, leading to a significant valuation de-rating which has even affected the best performing businesses.

Timing can be impossible to predict, but starting the year from a lower multiple base, together with what we believe is excellent business momentum in the majority of our core investments, should in our view, set the NCC portfolio up with a much stronger return profile over the next 12-24 months.’
or .... we picked the wrong ones

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

kiril
post Posted: Jan 16 2019, 12:04 PM
  Quote Post

TSN, my favorite little Microcap.

Just jumped upto a MC of $21m today...yeah.

Owns 100% of 2 profitable businesses.

Will wait to see the 4C in a few weeks and will provide commentary then.

I expect it to rally over the next 2 weeks leading up to month end.

Kiril.

I hold.

Nopoo
post Posted: Jan 15 2019, 03:41 PM
  Quote Post

$TAC.V - TASCA Resources - Trades up 12 % with 3M volume

50 m I/O

#copper #drilling #Canada #gold

http://www.tascaresources.com

--------------------
Nopoo

munch99
post Posted: Jan 9 2019, 03:19 PM
  Quote Post

My first post on Sharecafe, but thought I would open the account firstly by saying hello to all microcap investors and humbly submitting my investment idea for 2019.

The company is Swift Networks (SW1)

2019 FORECAST

121 mill shares
Market cap $34 mill
Cash $3m, Debt $0
rev $31 mill
gp margin 49%
fixed costs $8 mill
EBITDA $5.23 mill
EV/EBITDA 7.8 X

2020 FORECAST

166 mill shares
Market cap $46 mill
Cash $6m, Debt $3
rev $45 mill
gp margin 50%
fixed costs $10.5 mill
EBITDA $ 11 mill
EV/EBITDA 3.9 X

Chart has bottomed nicely over the last month, and is cum 1/2 yearly results next week. I am expecting a good result. Hope you find this useful!

Attached File(s)
Attached File  sw1_jan19.JPG ( 90.42K ) Number of downloads: 12

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING