Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >   

Reply to this topic

MJP, MARTIN AIRCRAFT COMPANY LIMITED
surfer
post Posted: Jul 20 2015, 12:40 PM
  Quote Post

Martin Aircraft Company Limited (Martin Aircraft) (ASX: MJP) is pleased to announce that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with US-based AvWatch, Inc. (AvWatch) to demonstrate airborne technology capabilities for the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, United States Department of Defense, and other US federal, state, and local agencies.

salts
post Posted: Mar 3 2015, 02:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Mar 3 2015, 01:29 PM

dangerous game if you ask me arty, will leave that one with you.

arty
post Posted: Mar 3 2015, 01:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: surfer's post @ Mar 3 2015, 12:51 PM

... given suitable tools and a reliable trading platform, these crazy swings can still be traded off a 1-minute chart.
Example:

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

surfer
post Posted: Mar 3 2015, 12:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: salts's post @ Mar 3 2015, 09:53 AM

Years ago Mount Kersey rose from around 2 cents and shot up to over $5. It came down just as quick.

arty
post Posted: Mar 3 2015, 11:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: salts's post @ Mar 3 2015, 09:53 AM

Pity the suckers that got lured in at $3 weirdsmiley.gif Could be stuck there for a long time.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

salts
post Posted: Mar 3 2015, 09:53 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Mar 3 2015, 04:59 AM

some pain now for some, reminds me of Metal Storm.

Featured Stock Stories

mme
post Posted: Mar 3 2015, 04:59 AM
  Quote Post

"To infinity and beyond!"
biggrin.gif

Must be needing a refuel shortly? Well done to those who took the adventure!

surfer
post Posted: Mar 2 2015, 12:05 PM
  Quote Post

MJP up 80%. Now $1.40

surfer
post Posted: Feb 26 2015, 09:37 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: chukk's post @ Feb 25 2015, 10:05 PM

In 1981, a young aviation-obsessed university student, New Zealander Glenn Martin, began working on his dream to invent the world's first commercial jetpack. On Tuesday, the company he founded, Martin Aircraft, was valued at more than $100 million when it listed on the Australian Securities Exchange, after securing a cornerstone investment worth up to $50 million from Chinese aerospace group Kuang-Chi Science.

"I always knew it would be a long road to develop a wearable jetpack. The United States military had thrown lots of cash at big companies in the 1950s and 1960s that failed to come up with anything practical, and here I was just a Kiwi bloke in a garage with a hobby," Martin Jetpack inventor and company founder, Glenn Martin said.

The Martin Jetpack runs on a V4 200 horsepower petrol engine that drives two ducted fans. It is able to fly for over 30 minutes at speeds up to 74km/h and altitudes of up to 1000 metres, carrying a commercial payload of up to 120 kiolgrams.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/business/aviation/gl...l#ixzz3SnqeX1yT

mistagear
post Posted: Feb 25 2015, 10:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: chukk's post @ Feb 25 2015, 10:05 PM

Chukk,
6k point to point or 3k round trip, sounds ok to me. I already have an electric unicycle (Airwheel) with 18k point to point but you need some balancing skills which limit it's market potential
I want to get from my car to the office, or from home to the train and back again.
I imagine there are millions upon millions of people who have a similar need currently
By comparison,
How many people have the need to fly a jetpack ?
I'm thinking , Unit cost / practical demand / fitting within existing infrastructure and or meeting a current need, then there is the usual investor dillution and regulatory delays in every new exotic concept

--------------------
------------------------
[url="http://xgamesbowling.com"]X Games Bowling[/url]
Bear Cottage is the first children's hospice in NSW.

It is a place where children with terminal illnesses and their families can stay from time to time and receive rest and medical care in a home-like environment.

Please support >>> Bear Cottage for Kids,
An initiative of the Children's Hospital at Westmead NSW
http://www.bearcottage.chw.edu.au/

www.xgamesbowling.com

2 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 >

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING