Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

Independent Research, Which independent Research would you recommend
nipper
post Posted: Sep 18 2012, 10:10 PM
  Quote Post

whoops; will try one more time

http://www.fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp...researchreports

otherwise www.fnarena.com and find it from there?

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

Said 'Thanks' for this post: triage  

henrietta
post Posted: Sep 18 2012, 08:58 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: balance's post @ Sep 18 2012, 07:51 PM

ditto
Cheers
J

--------------------
"Sometimes I sits and thinks, and sometimes I just sits." Satchel Paige

"No road is long with good company." Traditional

balance
post Posted: Sep 18 2012, 07:51 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Sep 18 2012, 06:29 PM

Not sure about others nipper but the link fails for me.

--------------------
Day Trader: Lowest form of life in the known universe.
Shorter: Can limbo under a day trader.
Investor: Salt of the Earth.Sits to the right of God (Warren Buffet)
Share prices are only ever manipulated down.
Paper losses are not really losses.
Chat site posters always know better & know more than anyone about anything.
I'm 29.
The cheque is in the mail.

nipper
post Posted: Sep 18 2012, 06:29 PM
  Quote Post

FNArena has created a dedicated section on their website where investors can access research reports on smaller cap companies listed on the Australian Stock Exchange.

http://www.fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp_alpharesearchreports

This service remains free of charge and might assist investors in finding new investment opportunities.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

chookboy
post Posted: Dec 20 2010, 07:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Dec 8 2010, 03:58 PM

great post ripper

--------------------
Don't count your chickens until they hatch!

anglingdarma
post Posted: Dec 16 2010, 12:35 PM
  Quote Post

Thank you all very much for your contribution. Much appreciated

After further consideration, I have decided that I will not use a paid independent research service at this point.

Mainly because my portfolio is not big enough and secondly I found that they (independent research) are not as reliable and responsive as I expected.

I will do my own homeworks and try to read news here and there and exchange opinions with fellow sharesceners....

happy investing everyone!! smile.gif

--------------------
Always be thankful every day for what you have around you

Said 'Thanks' for this post: arty  Petert20  

Featured Stock Stories

rule303
post Posted: Dec 9 2010, 06:47 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Dec 9 2010, 06:00 PM

Flower "Perhaps it would be somewhat unwise/injudicious to comment on some of your personal assumptions, however let's put the boot on the other foot."

Na go for it if you have something also fell free to respond to "No flower i did not read you wrong, your preconceived, hypocritical values of the market are calling cards to the temple of mediocrity & cultural impoverishment, your opinions are for ever in motion, spinning out of control, unable to slow down for fear someone might get a glimpse of their hollowness, their vulnerability & lack of moral courage."

Flower As for You start off today with $250K Cash. You "invest/trade/play/gamble" call it what you will, the lot in the stockmarket by Feb1st 2011.
How much then--- Mr Ace Trader would you HOPE your $250K will be worth in 29 years?"

More than you if your still around

Ace trader sounds like a comic book character fighting the delusions of the uneducated, all i can Guarantee is my strategy will produce more than you,(at least i have one) others on here will produce more than me, maybe he should be called Ace Picture man, seriously you are embarrasing yourself find an exponential calculator on your "imanginery friend" & the return over 30 years is nothing special your "imaginery friend could have achieved that buy buying arg or afi even an etf (if they existed) no need to talk on forums no nothing but obviuously forums are the only control you have.
"

RULE303 """ some of us are out in the forest looking for dinner & no where not feeding you """

Flower"You seem to come straight out of the casting room for the film "Greed is Good"!!!!! "

Dude as you keep spruiking you have your money, your old the rest of us are looking for money to pay off your generation & boomers overpriced houses your strategies or opinions provide nothing
"As for greed is good"
cure me send me an email cure me of the monetary problems i need to pay off my mortgage & than live on a south pacific island without care eating seafood surfing everyday, obviously you are not using your money as you spend your days trolling forums rather than sucking the last bit of juice out of life.
GIVE ME your money & i'll go live on an island in the pacific surf eat seafood & no internet & no way to respond to your deluded views.

flower
post Posted: Dec 9 2010, 06:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rule303's post @ Dec 9 2010, 05:12 PM

Perhaps it would be somewhat unwise/injudicious to comment on some of your personal assumptions, however let's put the boot on the other foot.

You start off today with $250K Cash.

You "invest/trade/play/gamble" call it what you will, the lot in the stockmarket by Feb1st 2011.

How much then--- Mr Ace Trader would you HOPE your $250K will be worth in 29 years?

""" some of us are out in the forest looking for dinner & no where not feeding you """
You seem to come straight out of the casting room for the film "Greed is Good"!!!!!

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

rule303
post Posted: Dec 9 2010, 05:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Dec 8 2010, 07:59 PM

FLOWER
"However, you, as usual, read me completely wrong. Flower never said he was doing that for himself, flower is talking about the 82% majority" (third person quote interesting)

No flower i did not read you wrong, your preconceived, hypocritical values of the market are calling cards to the temple of mediocrity & cultural impoverishment, your opinions are for ever in motion, spinning out of control, unable to slow down for fear someone might get a glimpse of their hollowness, their vulnerability & lack of moral courage.

Flower you never respond to comments, What are you talking about you are part of the 82% who use the financial industry & fund their largesse as you have already stated.
Personally any gen y gen x or bb that wants to take control should learn & be encouraged not be met by smoke & mirrors from the financial industry or posters like yourself that never bothered to learn & now base their sucess on luck or extended time frames as i said before if you have no idea a LT time frame get a bank account do nothing wait 29 years or get an etf or lic simple, does not need a broker or other deluded market experts including financial planners tip sheets brokers, & my favouourite hate managed funds etc. thats called compounding

Run your own race or follow, if you follow curb your opinions.

Flower your an old man sitting in a cave of your own creation dont try & force it on us, some of us are out in the forest looking for dinner & no where not feeding you

rule303
post Posted: Dec 9 2010, 04:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Dec 8 2010, 03:58 PM

That was a ripper nipper good post.

8 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING