Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

HLS, HILLCREST LITIGATION SERVICES LIMITED
dlux
post Posted: Mar 22 2006, 11:23 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: dlux on Wednesday 15/03/06 11:13pm

Indeed the Rooster another win apparently paid in shares. If I had been watching the action I probably would have posted on the win but from time to time I go bush just to get away from the material world & all its pitfalls.Chat with the nature spirits of the forrest & all that stuff. Today was one of those days. My broker advided me of the win when I tuned into the material world courtesy of my mob phone. Have yet to read the ann but will do so in a tic.

The big one to come.

the rooster
post Posted: Mar 22 2006, 07:41 PM
  Quote Post

dlux,

Thought you might have brought to everyone's attention that HLS had another success today. That makes 2 successful resolutions out of 2 cases so far.

Doesn't seem to have been spotted in the market.

Cheers

--------------------
"Wishing all of you, the best of good buys" - Paul Kangas, NBR.

dlux
post Posted: Mar 15 2006, 11:13 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: rla on Wednesday 15/03/06 04:21pm

Just picked up some more pocket money!!

http://www.blackdogsbarking.com/content/in...l-sharetip7.php

Share Tip - Number Seven

Talk From the Pillow of _elly von Trapp

14/03/2006 - Tip 1
Just won 900,000. It all helps.
Raised 1.8 million and a new major shareholder came on board.
Keep an eye on a forum for more.
It's just broke through the 20¢ mark.
Rumoured to be getting an opinion on a big one.

rla
post Posted: Mar 15 2006, 04:21 PM
  Quote Post

Hillcrest Litigation Services.....litigating against Wright Prospecting for $150 mill....The claim is for a third of Wright Prospecting and for a third of all profits since 1987.
If successful, I believe HLS will recieve $50 mill plus.
HLS is capitalised at $7 mill with 40 mill shares. They have $3,200,000 in cash and receivables. The shares are tightly held (48% held by top 20). Great leverage with the options. Looks like a good play to me!....DYOR

ASX ANNOUNCEMENT

LITIGATION FUNDING AGREEMENT

JULIAN WRIGHT-v-MICHAEL WRIGHT and ANGELA BENNETT

7 December 2005

Hillcrest Litigation Services Limited (“HLS”) is pleased to announce that it has entered into a

litigation funding agreement with Mr Julian Wright in relation to his claim against Michael

Wright and Angela Bennett (“the Defendants”) in Supreme Court action No CIV 2290 of

2001, whereby Mr Wright seeks:-

1. a declaration that the Defendants hold one third of the shares in Wright Prospecting

Pty Ltd on trust for him and an order that the Defendants transfer those shares to him;

and

2. an order that the Defendants account for and pay to him all profits obtained by them

by reason of their ownership of those shares (since 1987).

Mr Wright’s claim is separate to the claim of his children (Natalie Wright and Timothy

Wright) made against the Defendants in the same proceedings. The children’s claim seeks

relief in similar terms to Mr Wright’s claim, but in respect of one ninth (rather than one third)

of the shares in Wright Prospecting Pty Ltd.

Mr Wright’s claim will be heard at the same time as his children’s claim. It is presently

anticipated that the trial will take place in the second half of 2006.

It presently is difficult to quantify the value of Mr Wright’s claim. However, it is noted that

the value of his children’s claim has been estimated to be in excess of $50 million (see IMF’s

ASX Announcement dated 12 July 2005). As noted above, Mr Wright’s claim is 3 times the

size of the children’s claim. On that basis, the value of his claim should be in excess of

$150 million.

If you have any queries in relation to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact the

Company on (08) 9324 3266.

Yours sincerely

HILLCREST LITIGATION SERVICES LIMITED

Alan Van Noort

Chairman.

DYOR

oldpos
post Posted: Jul 23 2004, 02:15 PM
  Quote Post

Yes, Johnny boy, the dutch guy seems to be buying at the current market price regardless at what it might be. I too wonder what he's up to.

icon13.gif oldpos

--------------------
oldpos

johnmcconks
post Posted: Jul 22 2004, 09:53 AM
  Quote Post

HLL--Isubscribe to insidetraders directors buying and selling reports.
the directors of hll are forever buying.
they must be confident.
would anyone like to comment on this company??
rgds
john

Featured Stock Stories

topic-starter
post Posted: Apr 1 2004, 07:57 PM
  Quote Post

HILLCREST RESOURCES LIMITED

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING