Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

forum posts display
Brujan
post Posted: Jul 31 2007, 09:23 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: anne on Tuesday 31/07/07 09:11pm

I agree Anne, it would be such a pain to have to go back to the first page to see the latest post. Some threads have hundreds of pages. I'm sure you will adjust to it in time GlennC.

--------------------
If something seems too good to be true, it usually is.

influxweb
post Posted: Jul 31 2007, 09:15 PM
  Quote Post

I agree anne.

Having to go to the last post to see the latest stuff can be such a pain. This way you can see the latest stuff right up the top and only have to scroll down a little to see what came before.

For quick moving discussions like on Stocks it makes all the difference for me.

anne
post Posted: Jul 31 2007, 09:11 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: GlennC on Tuesday 31/07/07 07:58pm

Glenn,

believe me, it is the superior way to order a thread! You will realise this too once you have opened up a billion threads!

Cheers Anne

Guest_Ned Flanders_*
post Posted: Jul 31 2007, 07:58 PM
  Quote Post

Hello,
I'm new to this forum and wondering why the posts are displayed in reverse date order ie newest posts at the top of the page. I've never seen a forum do this. Following a discussion means scrolling to the bottom of the page and scrolling upwards through the posts. It's very strange. Is there a setting I can adjust somewhere?

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING