Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

19 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

GOR, GOLD ROAD RESOURCES
diana
post Posted: Oct 23 2019, 01:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Oct 23 2019, 12:58 PM

G'day Blacksheep,
You are a diligent fellow ... I've basically given up posting. Too much nonsense and time wasting, but I appreciate your efforts. rolleyes.gif
GOR continues to fulfill its promise. I'm hoping it will turn out to be another NST.
R/Di

--------------------
"Adversity does not build character; adversity reveals character."
Sandy Dahl

Said 'Thanks' for this post: blacksheep  

blacksheep
post Posted: Oct 23 2019, 12:58 PM
  Quote Post

SP up 15.12% @ $1.18 on upbeat Q3 report

September Quarterly Report
HIGHLIGHTS
Production and Guidance
 Gruyere ramp‐up is progressing well, with commercial production attained at the end
of September 2019, slightly ahead of guidance
 Gruyere produced 29,107 ounces during the quarter (100% basis)
 2019 annual guidance range reaffirmed at the upper end of 75,000 to 100,000 ounces
(100% basis)
 AISC unchanged for December 2019 quarter between A$1,050 to A$1,150 per ounce

Financial and Corporate
 As at 30 September 2019:
 Gold Road had cash of $65.3 million and bullion of A$5.8 million on hand
 Gold Road had a net debt of A$9.3 million, with A$80.4 million of its A$150
million facility drawn
 Gold Road has hedged 125,300 ounces at an average price of A$1,837 per ounce
for delivery between 1 October 2019 and 30 September 2022
 Gold Road sold 12,461 ounces of its share of gold from Gruyere at an average price of
A$2,052 per ounce.
 On 22 August 2019, Gold Fields Ltd sold its 9.9% shareholding in the Company as part
of a broader debt reduction strategy
 Gold Road joined the ASX200 Index and the GDXJ ETF1

in September 2019
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 23 2019, 11:30 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Aug 6 2019, 08:33 PM

Market did not like this mornings announcement - down 16.19% @ $1.32/share currently

GOLD FIELDS SELLS 9.9% SHAREHOLDING IN GOLD ROAD AS PART OF DEBT REDUCTION STRATEGY
Gold Road Resources Limited (Gold Road or the Company) announces that Gruyere Holdings
Pty Ltd, a wholly owned subsidiary of Gold Fields Limited (Gold Fields), has sold 87,117,909
Gold Road shares at a price of A$1.45 for total gross proceeds of A$126.3 million. The share
sale was conducted via an underwritten bookbuild process led by Macquarie Capital Limited
on behalf of Gold Fields after ASX market close on Thursday, 22 August 2019.

Gold Fields has informed the Company that the sale is part of its broader debt reduction
strategy and capitalises on significant gains from its original share investments in Gold Road
in 2017
. Gold Fields stated the sale follows positive investor feedback on other recent
disposals of a 19.9% shareholding in Maverix Metals Inc which sold for US$68 million and a
19.9% shareholding in Red 5 Limited which sold for A$29.6 million1
Gold Fields has advised that it remains fully committed to its 50% interest in, and
operatorship of, the Gruyere Joint Venture and it has no intention of exiting that interest.
As manager of the Gruyere Gold Project, Gold Fields has advised that it is pleased that the
ramp-up of the Gruyere process plant is continuing to progress well, with key milestones
(including the 96-hour continuous mill run) being met, and that performance of the Gruyere
orebody to date is in line with expectations.

The share sale by Gold Fields does not impact on the standstill arrangement with Gold Road,
in which Gold Fields and its affiliate must not acquire a relevant interest in any securities of
Gold Road greater than 10% unless agreed in writing by Gold Road2

.https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=gor
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

blacksheep
post Posted: Aug 6 2019, 08:33 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jul 24 2019, 12:05 PM

Updated chart - holding up well @ $1.40
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Jul 24 2019, 12:05 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jul 9 2019, 11:15 AM

Updated chart - two gaps now
https://www.shortman.com.au/stock?q=gor
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Jul 9 2019, 11:15 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jul 3 2019, 08:44 PM

Updated chart
Gold price back down below AUD$2,000 - currently $1,998.08

SP also down slightly - currently $1.165

Total short positions as at 2nd July, 2019 - 4.14%
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

blacksheep
post Posted: Jul 3 2019, 08:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Jul 1 2019, 07:29 PM

Updated chart - SP closed $1.12. Gap @ $1.08.
Gold price currently AUD$2031.71
Total short positions @ 27/6/19 = 4.16%
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

blacksheep
post Posted: Jul 1 2019, 07:29 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: blacksheep's post @ Aug 7 2017, 12:31 PM

Australia's new $621 million mine pours first gold bar - Nice timing with the price of gold AUD$2,044 an ounce

Gruyere the big cheese as analysts warn Australia's lack of new gold discoveries threatens future output
ABC Goldfields By Jarrod Lucas
Posted 30 minutes ago

Australia's biggest new gold mine — named after a hard yellow Swiss cheese — has poured its first gold bar as the precious metal continues to trade near record highs.

Key points:
The Australian dollar gold price hit a record $2,044 an ounce in June, up from a 12-month low of $1,615 an ounce
The Gruyere mine is expected to create 350 jobs, producing an average of 300,000 ounces a year for 12 years
It took close to three years and more than 3 million construction hours to complete the $621 million project

The $621 million Gruyere mine, 200 kilometres north-east of Laverton in WA's Great Victoria Desert, was Australia's last major discovery in October 2013.

It typically takes a decade to transition projects of similar scale from discovery to production, but Gruyere poured its first gold over the weekend to achieve the milestone in less than six years.

By comparison, Queensland's controversial Adani coal mine took nine years to receive environmental approval.

Before Gruyere, the $845 million Tropicana mine was Australia's last notable discovery in 2005 and took more than eight years to pour first gold in September 2013.

Tropicana is about 100 kilometres south of Gruyere and both mines are in new mineral fields, north-east of WA's historic gold mining centre of Kalgoorlie-Boulder, where gold was previously not considered a likely prospect.

Gruyere — owned on a 50:50 basis by Australian company Gold Road Resources and South African mining giant Gold Fields — is expected to operate for at least the next 12 years and create about 350 full-time jobs.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2019-07-01/lack...output/11268470
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

cooderman
post Posted: Dec 12 2017, 11:11 AM
  Quote Post

Still waiting for an entry on GOR. With XAUUSD at $1243 and closing below a support level, I may get an entry this week.

If gold recovers from these levels, an entry for me would be unlikely.

GOR chart just after midday.

Attached Image

cooderman
post Posted: Oct 27 2017, 09:56 AM
  Quote Post

Gold around 1267, and hoping for GOR to fall back down to that 60-61 level for an entry. Looks unlikely at the moment.
I'll wait and see and if I miss out, so be it.

Attached Image

19 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING