Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

37 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MYG, MUTINY GOLD LIMITED
salts
post Posted: Apr 18 2015, 06:36 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 18 2015, 01:10 AM

thanks arty

arty
post Posted: Apr 18 2015, 01:10 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: salts's post @ Apr 17 2015, 09:27 PM

MYGO were issued by the company at 1c in September 2013
see here: http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01445188
If you participated in that fund raiser, Commsec won't have sent you a contract note, but you ought to find you've paid $1,000 either by cheque or BPay directly to MYG.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

salts
post Posted: Apr 17 2015, 09:27 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 17 2015, 02:44 PM

thanks arty, somehow I have a sell contract for 100K mygo back in august 2014 but no buy contract under comsec.

I must purchased these via spp or something.

Sorry for the odd question,

salts

arty
post Posted: Apr 17 2015, 02:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: salts's post @ Apr 17 2015, 02:01 PM

Hi Salt,

MYGOA had the same strike (5c) as the later MYGO, but expired in July 2013.
Unless you exercised or sold them before that date, you'd have to write them off. As far as I know, there has been no split.

I don't know the dates of your buy and sell contract notes, so I can't really help you with more details. However, you can still do your own research by reading past announcements. ASX still has them, e.g. http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/annou...Y&year=2013
Change the year, and browse the list for 3B - that's where all shares and options are listed in detail every time there is a change.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

salts
post Posted: Apr 17 2015, 02:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 16 2015, 11:05 AM

Hi Arty,

I have started preparing for tax year end and I am a little confused with my myg trades.

I can see a buy for 20k units mygoa and a sell for 100k units mygo.

Did something happen (ie 1 for 5 conversion) or something like that?

cheers

mcart117
post Posted: Jan 18 2015, 09:20 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jan 16 2015, 11:05 AM

That sounds good Arty. I've not been so clever these last few months, and while DRM was wallowing in the depths I'd imposed a no buy policy on myself and a definite no buy on gold shares. Among other things, I was foolish enough to subscribe to the TRY rights issue and I've been over exposed to gold since then. I haven't been praying for a war - that would be wrong. But I have been hoping for some sort of major crisis, so I can run the position down. The last few days have been good; but I need more!

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

arty
post Posted: Jan 16 2015, 11:05 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mcart117's post @ Oct 28 2014, 01:01 PM

Time for an update?

McArty, it was indeed tempting to take profit on the resumption of trading. In hindsight, it was disappointing that I didn't trade, but at the time I considered the sell-down to be more of a knee-jerk reaction of only a brief duration. I was wrong about that.
But given the arbitrage between DRM and MYG, I considered it more beneficial to accept the offer and stick with DRM for the long term. Initially, I was disappointed that MYG would be taken over rather than striking out on their own. Deflector was, and still is, a very promising project with a highly competitive ROI. On second thoughts, I realised that it would still retain that promise and the merger would benefit both companies in the long run. And given the size of my exposure, I stuck through the swing, even though it turned out a lot deeper than I had thought possible.

Attached Image

Now check the daily volume between the Lows on Nov 6th and December 5th. 3.5M of the total volume over that period was supplied by one disgruntled UBS client. (that wasn't me, honest! rolleyes.gif )
Once that supply had been absorbed, guess who started buying smile.gif

--------------------

flower
post Posted: Jan 16 2015, 10:09 AM
  Quote Post

The takeover of MYG by DRM is now unconditional.

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

ipad
post Posted: Oct 28 2014, 07:26 PM
  Quote Post

Well that went. Down badly with both lots of share holder , interesting to go to AGM in a zoo

mcart117
post Posted: Oct 28 2014, 01:01 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 22 2014, 09:27 PM

As far as DRM is concerned, I would never have entertained the thought of buying that stock. I don't even have to form an opinion whether the board is capable or self-serving, as someone put it: One look at the chart, and Blind Freddy's dog can sniff the corpse.

Hi Arty. Given your feelings on DRM, I am curious as to whether or not you dumped your MYG shares in the opening auction this am. It would certainly have been a good return on your reported buys. And congrats on that. I've been reading your MYG posts for a while, but always felt it too risky. My bad as usual!

37 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING