Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

26 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

MSC, MINERALS CORPORATION LIMITED
mme
post Posted: Jul 29 2016, 05:43 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Jul 25 2016, 09:39 AM

MSC alias MSM reached a new high yesterday on good volume! Love that sell depth! biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: Jul 25 2016, 09:39 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 3 2016, 04:44 PM

Positive good announcement this morning! The results are compelling imo! biggrin.gif

nipper
post Posted: May 3 2016, 04:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ May 3 2016, 04:34 PM

these sorts of V2.0 iterations have potential - can measure every punter, every click

i'd reckon the way Free-to-air TV lobs for the mobile participation (all those 'talent' shows like Voice et al), you might be on a winner

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mme
post Posted: May 3 2016, 04:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ May 3 2016, 04:25 PM

As I posted before "pure arse" I'm on this one as it was by default but enjoying the ride! biggrin.gif

nipper
post Posted: May 3 2016, 04:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ May 3 2016, 04:15 PM

missed that change (to MSM)
Based in San Francisco, MSM is preparing to launch the world's richest online, mobile-first, talent discovery competition platform in Q1 2017.

Megastar Millionaire will connect performers and fans in an innovative and interactive social experience designed to transform, mobilise and individualise the search for new artists

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

mme
post Posted: May 3 2016, 04:15 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Apr 15 2016, 08:14 AM

Nice finish to the day! Another new high! biggrin.gif

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

mme
post Posted: Apr 15 2016, 08:14 AM
  Quote Post

Scored this by default and to put it bluntly "pure arse" but still no talk and it is now at new highs with good volume!! Looks set to continue it's rise today! biggrin.gif

mme
post Posted: Jan 15 2016, 04:00 AM
  Quote Post

Now MSM and had a positive change of direction. Since returning to the ASX with the new online music play up around 40%! Some interesting major share holders have joined up too! biggrin.gif

RADIO
post Posted: Mar 18 2008, 10:35 AM
  Quote Post

user posted image
Recent ShareScene.com Radio Broadcast (14/03/2008 16:45:00):
MSC - Green Cement Supply Agreement - Mr Vic Alexander, MD

N.B. ShareScene.com Radio can normally be accessed by the 'RADIO' link, top of every page.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ShareScene.com Radio delivers investor presentations from ASX listed companies. Keep up to date with the latest corporate dealings of the shares you follow. Hear news direct from the source. Listen to directors and investor relations mangers discuss their company, give investor updates and brief on current results. ShareScene.com Radio keeps you informed about company announcements and events, and provides you daily market wraps and industry discussions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

davepan
post Posted: Dec 24 2007, 06:01 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: ShakeWell on Monday 24/12/07 05:37pm

shakewell,

I like your optimism(unfortunately I still own this dog), however I suggest you look at some research reports from a few years ago.

Some optimistic predictions were made and you can see what happened to the MSC share price.

cheers

26 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING