Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

28 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ADU, ADAMUS RESOURCES
flower
post Posted: Oct 2 2012, 08:03 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Feb 22 2012, 01:44 PM

edited!

--------------------
Combining Fundamental comments with Fundamental charts.

flower
post Posted: Feb 22 2012, 01:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Pattaya Trader's post @ Feb 22 2012, 01:36 PM

That's about the size of it, we know what is happening to Australian politics, but they are not affecting our home based gold producers SP since most people think Ozzie politics are knockabout theatre and not to be taken seriously, whereas you dont know quite where you are with some of the African regimes.

Back to gold companies--in short better to have them "onshore" Australia.

--------------------

Pattaya Trader
post Posted: Feb 22 2012, 01:36 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Feb 22 2012, 08:33 AM

Its really reflecting the current markets risk aversion to possible in their eyes dodgy west african mining companies, there are a number of exploration companies in particular who have been hit substantially and until predictions become reality or European debt worries disappear (the former is more the case) they will languish
In the case of ADU now EVR increased production and greater depth of reserves will bring the buyers back no mad rush though, hedging is still a negative as others will be preferred.

flower
post Posted: Feb 22 2012, 09:44 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Feb 22 2012, 08:33 AM

Flower....it costs to unhedge.....Do you think this is because they believe the price of gold will rise enough to cover the costs of buying out the hedges?

also....why is this company doing so poorly , given the merger?
Perseus seems to be in the same boat.

Hi mercury, sorry can't help you in either case, since have moved away from trading non Australian domiciled mining operations as the gold price in AUD and USD differs little, ie have removed myself from any Sovereign issues involved.

--------------------

mercury
post Posted: Feb 22 2012, 08:33 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Nov 14 2011, 03:25 PM

Flower....it costs to unhedge.....Do you think this is because they believe the price of gold will rise enough to cover the costs of buying out the hedges?
also....why is this company doing so poorly , given the merger?
Perseus seems to be in the same boat.
thanks

Merc

flower
post Posted: Nov 14 2011, 03:25 PM
  Quote Post

Update on the merger with Endeavour---small article in today's WA paper reports the cash raised will be "used to unhedge the deal"--which will enable the merged entity to fully benefit from rising spot gold prices. Effective late December.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01239760

--------------------

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

flower
post Posted: Oct 23 2011, 01:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Oct 22 2011, 04:18 PM

merc--correction: wrong company re dividends. Correct company is EAU--Eldorado.

--------------------

flower
post Posted: Oct 22 2011, 04:18 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mercury's post @ Oct 22 2011, 02:24 PM

how many juniors pay a divvy ? Heck....even the big miners hardly pay a pittance. (NCM

I thought I had answered your IM'd question adequately this morning--you really have to understand the Fundamantals of this merger when completed-have already posted the dates things should happen, ABW it will be completed by Christmas. The dual listed company (yet to be named) will be very far from being a "junior". It will be capable of producing 250,000 ozs of gold annualy at a cash cost of USD600 per ounce, making it highly profitable. ADU will have 50% of its hedge book eliminated. As I told you this am personally won't trade ADU in it's present form even though analysts see it's price potential at well over A$1, will wait until the merger completed and am sure then with dual Canadian/ASX listing it will feature high up the list. Apparantly EDV already is a dividend player, and forget where I heard the merged entity will do the same but whilst the divi may not ammount to much think the very fact it pays a divi attrats more investors--so thats it for me until the merger happens. Am concentrating on two highly profitable ASX gold producers NST and RRL----btw nearly every ASX goldie's chart looks like R...S... so look to the future not the past and for the umpteenth time NCM is not a pure gold producer rather a dual Copper/Gold producer which announced Q3 reduced production figures and Copper is hardly flavour of the month--whereas ADU/EDV IS a pure gold producer.

--------------------

mercury
post Posted: Oct 22 2011, 02:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: flower's post @ Oct 21 2011, 09:47 AM

Hey Flower.... biggrin.gif ...how many juniors pay a divvy ? Heck....even the big miners hardly pay a pittance. (NCM)

Merc.

mercury
post Posted: Oct 22 2011, 02:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 22 2011, 01:22 PM

Very interesting to read how you have viewed the charts in relation to the announcement. I hadn't those thoughts cross my mind, and appreciate your technical view.

thanks
Merc

28 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING