Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

127 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BOW, BOW ENERGY LIMITED
bam_bamm
post Posted: Dec 23 2011, 09:06 AM
  Quote Post

i think the bot has had some strong egg nogg this morning, he's bought 4 parcels at $1.52.

--------------------

arantaus
post Posted: Dec 21 2011, 11:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: crooky's post @ Dec 21 2011, 10:00 PM

Unfortunately the writing was on the wall for Bow just the same as it was for Arrow and all you can do is move on.No matter that shareholders should have received a better price,in this sort of market any profit is a good one.

crooky
post Posted: Dec 21 2011, 10:00 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bam_bamm's post @ Dec 21 2011, 09:50 PM

i hear what your saying bamm, damm hard atm .
Same as , was expecting a higher bid a while ago , just market gone

Buyers market, just remember 2014 , projects online, who will supply
Some of these CSG players have turn out to hold promising Shale gas holdings, which one is the key.

bam_bamm
post Posted: Dec 21 2011, 09:50 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: veeone's post @ Dec 21 2011, 07:55 PM

i expecting the vote to get over the line comfortably, but not quite 95%!
Still feel cheated and sold short, but nothing can be done about it.

Might see a few of you in other threads, although i think i might keep most of my money out of the market for a while.
cheers and good luck.

--------------------

veeone
post Posted: Dec 21 2011, 07:55 PM
  Quote Post

95% in favour of resolution............

Participating Organisations are advised that Bow Energy Limited ("the Company" or "BOW") convened a meeting of shareholders on Wednesday, 21 December 2011 to consider the acquisition of the Company by Arrow Energy Holdings Pty Limited ("Arrow") by way of scheme of arrangement (the "Scheme"), subject to court approval. The hearing for the Scheme is set for Thursday, 22 December 2011 in the Supreme Court of Queensland. Following the necessary approvals having been obtained, the Scheme will be implemented on Wednesday, 11 January 2012. Under the terms of the Scheme, Company shareholders will receive $1.52 for every share in the Company.

On the basis that court approval for the Scheme is obtained, the following timetable is expected to apply:

Friday, 23 December 2011 Court Order to be lodged with ASIC and ASX. Effective Date of the Scheme. Last day for trading in BOW shares. BOW shares suspended from quotation from close of trading

veeone
post Posted: Dec 21 2011, 02:04 PM
  Quote Post

Chairmans address out:
Importantly, I can also confirm that no other proposal has passed in the four months which have emerged since the Arrow proposal was received, and this despite all the publicity surrounding the offer, and the extensive steps your Board took to facilitate due diligence for all parties who expressed interest in considering a competing offer.

Said 'Thanks' for this post: bermuda  

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Varmi
post Posted: Dec 19 2011, 12:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: balance's post @ Dec 19 2011, 10:02 AM

Exactly my thoughts Balance. Time to move on smile.gif

--------------------
"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

balance
post Posted: Dec 19 2011, 10:02 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Dec 17 2011, 01:25 PM

Bow Arrow and Dart Arty.

Anyway my vote went in last week. Take the money and run. Too cheap, but in this climate it'll do.

--------------------
Day Trader: Lowest form of life in the known universe.
Shorter: Can limbo under a day trader.
Investor: Salt of the Earth.Sits to the right of God (Warren Buffet)
Share prices are only ever manipulated down.
Paper losses are not really losses.
Chat site posters always know better & know more than anyone about anything.
I'm 29.
The cheque is in the mail.

arty
post Posted: Dec 17 2011, 01:25 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bam_bamm's post @ Dec 16 2011, 03:17 PM

Strange combination: Bow and Arrow?
Where have I heard that before... rolleyes.gif

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

mme
post Posted: Dec 17 2011, 12:44 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: bam_bamm's post @ Dec 16 2011, 03:17 PM

Yep I was disappointed too with this company's final outcome! I sold my entire lot early though thinking be it luck or otherwise that nothing else would come to the table and as I said used the funds to put into WCL amongst other stocks. biggrin.gif

127 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING