Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CCV, CASH CONVERTERS INTERNATIONAL
terrine
post Posted: Oct 22 2019, 06:47 AM
  Quote Post

$42.5 million out of court settlement to compensate QLD borrowers.
Whats the lawyers cut?

cooderman
post Posted: May 3 2016, 12:16 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: alonso's post @ Mar 11 2016, 09:53 AM

Fallen almost 25% since your post and a bounce off .48c might be worth taking a risk, any break below that and may be back to low 40s

Attached Image

alonso
post Posted: Mar 11 2016, 09:53 AM
  Quote Post

I'd like to see the sp come back a bit before I take a plunge but it doesn't look like it will.
Also it's got this govt review hanging in the breeze, but in an election year I can't really see a govt doing anything to
interfere with the less fortunate being able to hock their chattels.

So I'm still looking around. DWS maybe.

--------------------
"The optimist proclaims that we live in the best of all possible worlds. The pessimist fears this is true"

"What is prudence in the conduct of every private family can scarce be folly in that of a great kingdom." Adam Smith

mpl
post Posted: Sep 22 2011, 04:34 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Sep 22 2011, 03:31 PM

Hi Arty

I bet I know of at least 1 holder. rolleyes.gif . Long way from it so called fair value level now.

arty
post Posted: Sep 22 2011, 03:31 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 16 2011, 07:26 PM

Follow-up, reply to a special request.

I can't say I've been "following" CCV, but found it necessary in June to comment on what the charts were showing me.

Seeing how CCV turned back down after a brief EOFY ramp-up, I dropped it from my radar; in the absence of any further deep insights, I thought leave well enough alone.

As you know, I follow chart trends and probablities of continuation. I rarely ask "why", unless there's an obvious reason, which, in CCV's case, I cannot see. All I need to know is, it's broken down and seems to follow a declining Fibonacci ladder, which makes the next target (200%) about 33c. And I'm not even sure I'd want to buy at that price without strong evidence of buying support.

(I hope nobody is still holding ...)
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

mjwk
post Posted: Jun 26 2011, 10:04 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Tylergold's post @ Jun 25 2011, 02:49 PM

Fair enough , I no I'm an idiot but the others don't deserve to be called that TG. I was wrong to offer an off market at $1.00 knowing full well you could buy it at 70cents. I sincerly appolagise.So to make up for my stupid offer heres the deal. I will do it off market for 90cents. Thats my final offer. Take it or leave it. wink.gif .

PS. sorry for any spellin missstakces.

--------------------
[font="Arial Black"]Flatout.[/font]

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

Tylergold
post Posted: Jun 25 2011, 02:49 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Tylergold's post @ Jun 25 2011, 02:46 PM

Why would i do an off market deal with you idiots when i can buy it for below its value on market at 70c

Tylergold
post Posted: Jun 25 2011, 02:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: disco stu's post @ Jun 17 2011, 10:26 AM

besides the fact ive made money on it.

disco stu
post Posted: Jun 17 2011, 10:26 AM
  Quote Post

ROFLMAO - guys, guys, guys... I tried entering into a debat a long while back and then realised I was arguing with a school kid who had a tendancey to pop up around every school holiday. Let him flame out on CCV so long as it's his own or daddy's money he is ashing who cares? Heaven's there's been more than one occassion I've been looking around for a bigger fool than me to offload some squanderous position I've taken on - TG's postings let me sleep a little easier smile.gif

(excuse my spelling Wolv - I always sat up the the back of the class away from spelling bee and gramatical poindexters)

mjwk
post Posted: Jun 17 2011, 05:30 AM
  Quote Post

Hey Arty, I'm sorry to do this mate, but I will settle for an off market with TG for an even one dollar. lmaosmiley.gif See I'm not greedy.40% is OK with me. biggrin.gif .

Have a great weekend in the west. Wet wet wet in the east!!! Looks like a log fire and a few of the local reds this weekend.Ain't life grand.

R/ MJ.

--------------------
[font="Arial Black"]Flatout.[/font]

10 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING