Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

30 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

BSG, BOLNISI GOLD NL
johnmcconks
post Posted: Jan 4 2008, 02:03 PM
  Quote Post

Of course i meant a prospectus.

johnmcconks
post Posted: Jan 4 2008, 01:55 PM
  Quote Post

A BSG offshoot Ballarat South Gold have sent me a prospective.
I dont think they will list on the ASX for a while.
Anyone know anything abt it?
10C PLUS 3 FREE OPTIONS.
Would appreciate it if you know of it.
rgds
John

paddle
post Posted: Jul 6 2007, 08:30 AM
  Quote Post

Long term hold for me but have taken some profits on the basis of not being able to see where this is going, BSG like to keep everyone on the edge, heres hoping CDE keep rising.

Cheers

farmer fred
post Posted: Jul 6 2007, 08:16 AM
  Quote Post

Big bounce off the bottom for CDE last night up 26c to $3.99 .Would be nice if this was the start of an uptrend. Values the takeover at $3.18 so should see a nice bounce in BSG today.

farmer fred
post Posted: May 29 2007, 07:39 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: oxr001 on Tuesday 29/05/07 06:18pm

Liquidity might be a bit less than BSG is now depending on how many people decide to take CDE shares. I think generally CDI's would trade at a bit of a discount to the original shares so anybody who has access to overseas markets would take the original shares. CDE is about the same size as BSG now so with Palmajero and any additional BSG converted to CDE I would think there would be more CDE than CDI's.
Its certainly not the takeover I was hoping for with no premium for BSG. Still unless CDE moves up substantially in the interim we can always vote against the merger.

oxr001
post Posted: May 29 2007, 06:18 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: farmer fred on Tuesday 29/05/07 04:50pm

Hi Fred,

How would the liquidity stack up in the CDIs? Would there be an equal amount of CDIs as the actual CDE shares? TIA

Boy the market really disliked this MA thumbdown.gif

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

farmer fred
post Posted: May 29 2007, 04:50 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: harpeau on Tuesday 29/05/07 04:30pm

hi harpeau,
CDI's are a way for foreign shares to trade on the ASX. So you can either choose to directly get couer shares which only trade in the US or coeur CDI's.
Hope that helps.

harpeau
post Posted: May 29 2007, 04:30 PM
  Quote Post

could some please explain what does this mean?

"Under the terms of the Transaction,... (or, at the election of the Bolnisi shareholder, CHESS Depositary Interests representing Coeur shares), "

does it mean will receive the value of the shares in cash?
thanks
Harp

NQBill
post Posted: May 4 2007, 09:32 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: farmer fred on Friday 04/05/07 05:05pm

However I dont think the CDE mob are that incompetent either, after all they realised the value in BSG and negotiated a good deal for themselves.

Gammon Lake had exactly the same skills. And I doubt they could have dug a hole big enough for the Birdsville Races dunny. But they sure screwed Norm. There is a pattern forming here! thumbdown.gif

farmer fred
post Posted: May 4 2007, 05:05 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: NQBill on Friday 04/05/07 04:39pm

I'm not defending them either , I cant see why if they can give the canadians a 40% premium for their shares they cant do the same for us.
However I dont think the CDE mob are that incompetent either, after all they realised the value in BSG and negotiated a good deal for themselves.
From what I can see the drop in their shareprice is due to the legal wrangle with the greenies in alaska over the approval of their tailings dam and the instability in Bolivia . The Bolivian mine is insured for 85% of its value for political risk. Maybe most of this risk is in the shareprice already and when they get these mines into production as well as palmajero we might get a rapid rerating. Risky I guess but at least they have a number of other mines to spread the risk.

30 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING