Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

64 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

SLE, SINO-EXCEL ENERGY LIMITED
Duster
post Posted: Jul 22 2011, 11:01 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ Jul 19 2011, 03:22 PM

Only up 3233.33% today.

--------------------
Patience is the key to success.

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Jul 19 2011, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post

Name updated by request:

To: SINO-EXCEL ENERGY LIMITED (SLE)

Regards, Sharescene.com

vida
post Posted: May 18 2011, 01:57 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: vida's post @ Oct 12 2010, 08:12 PM

this NAL ulisted company is full of bullocks !! Now they are almost at the point of becoming a coal business enterprise involving china - that sounds sooo environmentally unfriendly not to mention human rights issues would be compromised no doubt as usual in china.

ON top of this unethical gamble one of their recent communications spouts out something about relying on a further capital raising before being enabled to re-list on the stock exchange! How outrageous I do not need to point out. This is beyond the pale. They have no money and have not explained what they did with the funds raised after the last capital raising just before NAL were suspended from trading for years now, how many I don't care to count. These people deserve no forgiveness from shareholders and they suggest they will be asking for more money from us! Not likely to get a single cent from this one !!!!!!!!!!!! DOWN WITH NAL !!!

vida
post Posted: Oct 12 2010, 08:12 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: vida's post @ Aug 26 2009, 12:52 AM

these guys are crooks and should be struck off, investigated and litigated ...

vida
post Posted: Aug 26 2009, 12:52 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: mme's post @ Dec 15 2008, 09:24 AM

is anyone wondering what is going on with NAL, the shares in suspension on the ASX for most of the year. I have emailed a few times enquiring and been given various explanations and told to expect it to begin trading again in some weeks, but the last date for trading provided was around June or July (can't remember which exactly) and this never eventuated, and now its nearing September. I have emailed their investor relations person twice this month and he is not responding any more. Very suspicious.

mme
post Posted: Dec 15 2008, 09:24 AM
  Quote Post

Confident obviously that the share price will see at least a cent in the next six months! Wonder how they determine the 10% interest if all or some of the convertible notes are converted into shares within the six month period - is it 10% of 250000 regardless of this for the entire 6 months or proportionate?

Medical technologies group Norwood Abbey Ltd [ASX:NAL] advises that it entered into a further agreement under which it will be entitled to draw down cash advances of up to $250,000. The funds will be used to for working capital purposes and progressing the company’s restructuring program.
This injection of funds comes from an existing shareholder, who has previously indicated a preparedness to make further investments into the company, should they be required.
Norwood’s restructuring program is now well advanced, with continuing reduction in its obligations and debts underway.
Further announcements in relation to key restructuring events are expected in the near term.
As previously announced, Norwood is exploring a number of alternative opportunities designed to restore value for shareholders. The company anticipates bringing at least one of these alternatives to completion within the next quarter.
The $250,000 facility may be drawn down during December 2008 and January 2009. The term of the convertible notes will be six months from drawdown, with interest at 10% per annum payable quarterly in arrears.
The notes are convertible into shares at the option of the lender at 1 cent at any time during the term of the loan.
The lender will be issued options exercisable at 1.5 cents on or before December 31 2009 on the basis of one option for each convertible note issued. biggrin.gif

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

talqamar
post Posted: Nov 24 2008, 02:22 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: billybongo on Monday 24/11/08 12:46pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

billybongo
post Posted: Nov 24 2008, 12:46 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: vida on Monday 27/10/08 10:19pm

good buy or good bye
was looking ok,, but why selling down..

vida
post Posted: Oct 27 2008, 10:19 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: athorn on Monday 27/10/08 08:37am

There is no point selling my holding at this point in time, so I will keep my NAL but I won't be buying more. No use throwing good money after bad even if NAL does pick up in future.

The capitalisation of the company does not reflect their revenue and money they have to play with in running the business. At this time the capitalisation of all listed companies is way down, further than it should be due to the panicked sell off.

In these times there are better investments staring in our faces, so many blue chips now more affordable than they will ever be.

However I also will not be voting 'for' the resolutions but against.

athorn
post Posted: Oct 27 2008, 08:37 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: billybongo on Friday 24/10/08 09:20am

Even 12 months ago I would have agreed,but not now.It is beyond me how a company capitalised at $1.4m can pay a non executive chairman $200,000 and an accountant $356,000 .The chairman has been there for the beginning and must take some responsibility for the failures of LAD and Eyecare . The latest $500,000 is secured by NIM shares which could easily go to the funder.Strange that $500,000 just happens to cover their wages.I think the best outcome for all holders is to accept that its over and for the company to arrange for an sale of all remaining technology.I for one will not be voting in favour of the resolutions.

64 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING