Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

Reply to this topic

OCL, OBJECTIVE CORPORATION LIMITED
nipper
post Posted: Oct 19 2019, 03:22 PM
  Quote Post

• Founder CEO with strong alignment to shareholders
• Transitioned business to subscription revenues away from one-off, upfront payments
• Conservative accounts with all R&D expensed as its incurred
• Strong net cash balance provides value latency and opportunities for acquisitions

Mirrabooka makes note of OCL as a growing part in its portfolio. Has added to its holding in the company at least 7 times since 2014, though not as much in the last few years. Mostly bought between $1.50-2.00 and now OCL well above $4 . (no sales yet)

Objective Corporation Limited (OCL) is engaged in the supply of information technology software and services. The Company provides content, collaboration and process management solutions for the public sector in Asia Pacific and Europe.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

topic-starter
post Posted: Jun 22 2004, 05:55 PM
  Quote Post

OCL
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING