Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

A reminder to all members that you agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

28 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

GRK, GREEN ROCK ENERGY LIMITED
sharp737
post Posted: Aug 11 2013, 06:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: El Barto's post @ Apr 13 2013, 02:04 PM

Hiya Bart
Sorry for not getting back to you. I'm not sure but I like the possibility of the new license if it all goes through. Don't know how they got it (subject to consents etc) but it does look possibly the best they have had yet.
Will have to wait and see though but with a Director buying some shares, that is always a good sign
S

El Barto
post Posted: Apr 13 2013, 02:04 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: sharp737's post @ Mar 7 2013, 12:22 PM

Sharp,

Not sure. I am still holding but the Woodside decision to shelve the LNG facility at James Price Point may impact on activity in the region. What do you think?

sharp737
post Posted: Mar 7 2013, 12:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: defor's post @ Mar 15 2011, 09:48 PM

Anything happening with this one? I see a new announcement which may be promising

Anything helpful much appreciated for or against

sharp737
post Posted: Mar 7 2013, 12:22 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: defor's post @ Mar 15 2011, 09:48 PM

Anything happening with this one? I see a new announcement which may be promising

Anything helpful much appreciated for or against

defor
post Posted: Mar 15 2011, 09:48 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: radd's post @ Jan 25 2011, 04:39 PM

Any ideas on the trading halt?

--------------------
"The less you do - the less you want to do"
"The more you do - the more you want to do"

radd
post Posted: Jan 25 2011, 04:39 PM
  Quote Post

Hey All,

Bit of action for Green-Rock today the most volume for a while & up 14 %, maybe somethings a-foot?

I bloody hope so coz it`s not before time lol, worth keeping an eye on anyways.

Cheers Radd. huh.gif

--------------------
All things are difficult before they are easy,Keep your mind focused on your goals and you will acheive them!

Featured Stock Stories

radd
post Posted: Sep 29 2010, 08:56 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: triage's post @ Sep 29 2010, 02:56 PM

Hey Triage,

Nice post, yes I sent off a couple of cheques yesterday {holding GRK in 3 accounts} not big but replenished stock I sold earlier

to buy MHM,anyways I don`t have much faith atm either ,get a respected partner on board and I`ll sit up and start taking notice again.

I do like the "TALK" from the pollies regarding emission trading scheme,and that WA wants to achieve 20% green energy by 2020,so

positive in my view but we are at rock bottom for now so maybe the only way is up?

Here`s hoping ,good luck

Cheers Radd wacko.gif

--------------------
All things are difficult before they are easy,Keep your mind focused on your goals and you will acheive them!

triage
post Posted: Sep 29 2010, 02:56 PM
  Quote Post

They are certainly pulling in the government hand-outs no worries so I'll be interested to see if they can pull a commercial partner.

Today they announced that had won $5.4m from the WA government for their Perth project on the basis of for every one WA dollar they have to raise $3 from somewhere else. The other day they announced that they had won $7m from the feds on the basis of one Commonwealth dollar for every dollar from another source. But with the WA government grant the other money includes Commonwealth grant money.

So let me work this out. To get all of the WA money they need to raise $5.4m x 3 = $16.2m of other people's money. They already have $7m of that from the feds so they need to raise $9.2m of private sector dough. The rights issue they are running at the moment will only raise about $1.6m and in any case most of that is probably to keep the directors in the lifestyles that they have become accustomed to (only half joking). $9m...hmmm where can they pull that sort of dough??? Seeing that they have a market cap of only $6m if anyone was at all interested in the Perth project they may as well buy out the company. There is no doubt that Green Rock does need a sugar daddy to even have a chance of getting to the start line.

I see the chairman in his letter to the rights issue had this comment: "We also believe that for the geothermal industry to flourish (not just Green Rock Energy), policy settings from governments going forward need to be more supportive". Mate if even a single local operator in the geothermal sector had the atttitude and aptitude to make progress rather than stuffing things up then maybe the taxpayer could be expected to give them better than an even break. What is actually needed for the geothermal industry to flourish is for one of them to deliver (I note Panax has gone all quiet on its obviously failed Penola drillhole and on its apparently futile search for its own sugar daddy).

I don't have much confidence in this lot but will probably put a bit more good money in with the stuff that has already turned decidedly rancid. weirdsmiley.gif

--------------------
"The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent." John Maynard Keynes

"The crisis takes a much longer time coming than you think, and then it happens much faster than you would have thought." Rudiger Dornbush

Mozart fixes everything and Messi is a dog

Said 'Thanks' for this post: radd  

radd
post Posted: May 4 2010, 06:55 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: OZGAZ's post @ May 4 2010, 05:59 PM

Hey Ozgaz,

Shocking performance from the company, clearly they don`t know how to run a company properly.

Glad I didn`t get any at 3c because you can buy them for 2c now lol.

In the bottom draw my ones are {the ones I didn`t sell to buy MHM anyways}.

Sent off a home truths e-mail a couple of weeks back and didn`t get a reply {not surprising} but I felt better for it.

Cheers Radd. angry.gif

--------------------

OZGAZ
post Posted: May 4 2010, 05:59 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: radd's post @ Mar 22 2010, 11:00 AM

Gee Radd this has really fallen off the radar, the map and out of favour....seemingly. even with the ETS debacle this is one area of sustainable energy that should still be at the front of a governments wish list ...and a mention of tax concessions too doesn't seemed to have helped.....

Cheers

Ozgaz

--------------------
Smile while TRADING it's only money... :)

28 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING