Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

116 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

CLA, CELSIUS COAL LIMITED
blacksheep
post Posted: Mar 4 2019, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Apr 5 2018, 12:19 PM

Cobalt has a much sexier image than coal - well, ignoring some backward backbenchers in Canberra...

Cobalt no longer sexy either, and those backward coal lovers in Canberra are looking a little greener as well lately - until the election is over and done with at least
How the cobalt market fell victim to allure of electric cars - http://www.mining.com/web/cobalt-market-fe...-electric-cars/

However, all is not lost - CLA are looking for the next sexy opportunity in the battery minerals space - isn't everyone?
SP down 61.7% currently @ 1.8c

In light of this and given the current and near term forecast pricing for cobalt, the Company has decided it is the
best interests of shareholders to significantly slow work on the evaluation of the Opuwo Project, until such time
as the cobalt price improves markedly from current levels.

Studies with long lead times, such as environmental studies as part of the Environmental Impact Assessment
required for the PFS will be continued, as will relatively low cost metallurgical process and mine planning work
required to confirm the optimum mining and processing scenarios for the project.

The Opuwo Project hosts a substantial cobalt resource located in an excellent jurisdiction for mining and the
Company remains confident that the project continues to represent a key opportunity when the cobalt price
improves and/or with successful optimisation of metallurgical recovery of the value metals from the
mineralisation. One or both of these outcomes could significantly change the Board’s view about the Opuwo
Project and, should they occur, the Board will reassess the status of the Opuwo Project and accelerate work
programs in response.

The Company remains in a very strong cash position, with approximately $9.6 million in cash reserves as at
December 31, 2018, and plans to evaluate additional, complementary opportunities in the battery minerals
space

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

arty
post Posted: Apr 5 2018, 12:19 PM
  Quote Post

Cobalt has a much sexier image than coal - well, ignoring some backward backbenchers in Canberra...

Waiting for a break - either way.

Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

blacksheep
post Posted: Dec 4 2017, 01:53 PM
  Quote Post

CLA seems to have made a switch from coal to cobalt and changed it's name from Celsius Coal Limited to Celcius Resources Ltd and the end result seems to have put a spurt into the SP smile.gif

Livewire's Christmas Cracker #1 - 'Next year will be electric'...
They mention two cobalt stocks - as always DYOR as the author may have vested interests

Two that stand out from the crowd

The first of these is Aeon Metals Ltd (AML), which owns the Walford Creek deposit north of Mount Isa. Walford Creek is the largest sulphide (copper) cobalt resource in Australia. This is a large-scale ore body extending over 20km and up to 300m deep. There is a high-grade core of 0.16% cobalt and 1.25% copper. Recent drilling results have been the best to date and are likely to add to the size of the resource.

The second company is Celsius Resources Ltd (CLA), which is less advanced but even more promising, as a pure play on cobalt. CLA is working towards their maiden resource in Namibia, where mineralisation has been intersected over 15km with potential strike of over 100km. This is a large-scale resource, with average cobalt grades tracking 0.13% to 0.17% plus copper credits of around 0.5%.

https://www.livewiremarkets.com/wires/livew...ill-be-electric
Attached Image

--------------------
The herd instinct among forecasters makes sheep look like independent thinkers. Edgar Fiedler

If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter. George Washington

rozz
post Posted: Oct 2 2013, 03:24 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Oct 2 2013, 02:52 PM

I may have this wrong, but this time the buyers seem to be getting more impatient at this level.

Yes a bit risky buying here and not waiting for the break of 3 cents. I think the break may come this time

and I will add if it does.

arty
post Posted: Oct 2 2013, 02:52 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: rozz's post @ Oct 2 2013, 01:06 PM

Look back over the past few years: It's been at these levels before, then fell sharply back.
Yes, one could've bought the June-July breakout, but at 2.9 and 3c, I'm getting apprehensive.

Attached Image

But if it can break above the overhead resistance, with MACD momentum negating the risk of Bearish Divergence, the leopard may finally change his spots. At this stage though, I doubt it.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

rozz
post Posted: Oct 2 2013, 01:06 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: ShareScene.com's post @ Oct 11 2012, 12:39 PM

Anyone following. LOoks interesting.

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

ShareScene.com
post Posted: Oct 11 2012, 12:39 PM
  Quote Post

Company name updated -

To: CELSIUS COAL LIMITED (CLA)

Regards, ShareScene.com

arty
post Posted: Aug 29 2012, 09:31 AM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Jun 19 2012, 09:39 PM

This announcement just caught my attention: $4M book-build at 2c.

http://www.asx.com.au/asx/statistics/displ...;idsId=01327486

"Celsius Coal" will be the new name. Will they fare better in Kyrgyztan than CCC does in South Africa?

Attached Image

--------------------

nipper
post Posted: Jun 19 2012, 09:39 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: arty's post @ Jun 19 2012, 09:10 PM

good to hear, arty.

was in at takeoff, but only had a short flight.

--------------------
"Every long-term security is nothing more than a claim on some expected future stream of cash that will be delivered into the hands of investors over time. For a given stream of expected future cash payments, the higher the price investors pay today for that stream of cash, the lower the long-term return they will achieve on their investment over time." - Dr John Hussman

"If I had even the slightest grasp upon my own faculties, I would not make essays, I would make decisions." ― Michel de Montaigne

arty
post Posted: Jun 19 2012, 09:10 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: nipper's post @ Mar 30 2012, 12:14 PM

enjoying the ride?

Thanks, nipper; I did - maybe one day too long, but still exited with a nice profit.
Was tempted to re-enter in May, but the retracement had gone a little too far down for my liking, and the volume wasn't quite as reliable either. It seems that investors are turning a little wary of Kyrgyzstan and their politics-on-the-go. Can't blame them...
Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

116 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING