Registered Members Login:

Forgotten Your Details? Click Here To Recover +
Welcome To The ShareCafe Community - Talk Shares And Take Stock With Smart Investors - New Here? Click To Register >

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > »    

Reply to this topic

ENE, ENERGY DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
Financial Chatte...
post Posted: Jun 9 2009, 07:46 PM
  Quote Post

In Reply To: Twobees's post @ Apr 30 2009, 04:21 PM

Looks like its on the chopping block!

Wonder what sort of price that we are looking at?

Twobees
post Posted: Apr 30 2009, 04:21 PM
  Quote Post

This old favourite of mine one has made a big move. Up 25% today on no announcement. Volume not too exciting though.

hungry
post Posted: Mar 26 2009, 10:00 AM
  Quote Post

Having another go after the last failure. This time it has more +ve's. Broken the st dt resis line today after the vol increase yest, Macd has bullish divergence on the last 2 lows & has xed above zero a few days ago. The sector is in a minor recovery, with XUJ breaking resis today. (at least intraday)
Market depth is still thin though, lets hope it builds.

hungry
post Posted: Feb 13 2009, 02:01 PM
  Quote Post

This one bears watching again with the sector seemingly in a recovery.
Taken a tiny spec pos. Still risky though on current liquidity.
Hopefully market depth with build with XJO recovery.
Cheers

arty
post Posted: May 19 2008, 10:44 PM
  Quote Post

QUOTE (Twobees @ Monday 19/05/08 08:23pm)

Thanks for sharing that with us, 2bs
Your trade is completely different from mine (and lots more successful; congrats! king.gif )

I held a small position before the crash, with a stop if it closed below $2.26. And then the panic selling started - which I hardly ever join in (depending on stock and circumstances of course.)
Most of the selling were automatic stop orders; buying became very obvious around $1.70, so I held on to mine. And essentially, it's been rising ever since.
Now I'm back where I started from - slightly better even, and my stop at $2.28 is back in the profit zone.

PS: Got to be pragmatic about it. A Robot or Black Box system would have forced an exit at $1.60, that being the first "Close Below $2.26". Luckily, I'm not a robot wink.gif As I was pretty certain of at least some sort of a recovery, I would have tried to buy them back the next day anyway.

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Twobees
post Posted: May 19 2008, 10:23 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: arty on Monday 19/05/08 08:58pm

arty, I have exited around the 2.40 level. Like the company and prospects but not the current U.S rally which I believe is built on shaky foundations. Have orders to buy back in around the 2.25 level. May miss out but had a good run from 1.78 so cant complain. I am 70% cash at the moment. cheers 2bs

sentifi.com

Share Cafe Sentifi Top themes and market attention on:

arty
post Posted: May 19 2008, 08:58 PM
  Quote Post

It's now 35 days after the bad news from Up North caused that panic sell-off.
25 days to go - and the chart seems to hold its breath around the pre-panic levels.
Shorting has been jittery for the past 2-3 weeks, with today's figures (reporting from mid last week) showing some consolidation at the lower end, just above 1.5 Million, down almost 1M from the recent peaks.

Methinks it's about time for some good news, pushing ENE through the $2.50 resistance.
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------
I trade daily, but I am not a licensed adviser. Whether you find my ideas reasonable or not: The only person responsible for your actions is YOU.
I follow two rules: (1) There are no sacred truths. All assumptions must be critically examined. Arguments from authority are worthless. (2) Whatever is inconsistent with observed facts must be discarded or revised. We must understand the Market as it is and not confuse how it is with how we wish it to be. (inspired by Carl Sagan)

Twobees
post Posted: May 14 2008, 04:00 PM
  Quote Post

Good to see Infratil have been buying as well. They now hold 29%. This stock has excellent insto support and with only 150m share on issue it is going to make getting on at a good price difficult
in the future. Solid utility with green credentials; an assured revenue stream; and a world leader in LFG and CMM. Will have a further 45MW from Moranbah North CMM project by the end of the year bringing their capacity to almost 600MW. Great buy and hold energy stock for uncertain times that still represents value at present prices imo. cheers 2bs

arty
post Posted: May 13 2008, 09:30 AM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Twobees on Friday 09/05/08 01:24pm

Shorts going up and down and up and down - a sign of market jitters?
Note how it's happened before a year ago...
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

arty
post Posted: May 9 2008, 04:31 PM
  Quote Post

In reply to: Twobees on Friday 09/05/08 02:22pm

the Closing Auction brought it down a couple of cents - $2.41.
But I'm also confident that it'll get to $3 plus - provided it can beat the resistance at $2.50.

Good luck to all of us who hold; have a great weekend cool.gif
Attached image(s)
Attached Image

--------------------

7 Pages (Click to Jump) V   1 2 3 4 > » 

Back To Top Of Page
Reply to this topic

You agree through the use of ShareCafe, that you understand and accept the TERMS OF USE.

TERMS OF USE  -  CONTACT ADMIN  -  ADVERTISING